• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Added these for spells after realizing how OP a sleep spell is if you can just cast it without seeing and it automatically affects enemies the players are aware of but not the characters. Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Felix Felix

1. Awareness = You can spare allies from the effects of area spells as long as you can see them or know which part of the area to avoid. Concentration spells that require finer control such as Illusions, or Levitate require you to see the area you are affecting to control the spell properly.
  2. Environment shaping spells can create simple shapes (walls, stone door, ice spear) at most 5 ft. large in any dimension in 1 battle round. While larger or more complex shapes (elven tree house, artistic statue, reinforced walls), take a longer time.

Rolling for weather. Woods DC 8

Still a blizzard. DC 11 travel
  • Clear skies/cloudy = None
  • Hot/cold/rain/strong wind/fog = +1
  • Hard rain/snow/sand storm/night/deep fog = +2
  • Hurricane/blizzard/fire storm/manna storm/miasma = +3
  • Goliath = +4

Last edited:
Rolling for weather. Woods DC 8

Still a blizzard. DC 12 travel
  • Clear skies/cloudy = None
  • Hot/cold/rain/strong wind/fog = +1
  • Hard rain/snow/sand storm/night/deep fog = +2
  • Hurricane/blizzard/fire storm/manna storm/miasma = +3
  • Goliath = +4
.....s-so Goliath too, huh? Yiiiiiikes.

I survived my exams (barely). I will get a post up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Do I need to roll survival as well?

I survived my exams (barely). I will get a post up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Do I need to roll survival as well?
Hi, Felix! Good to know you passed. Nah, the survival roll is only for the two characters taking the lead in guiding the group through wilderness. Their rolls affect the entire group, and the two either roll separately, or one rolls with the other giving an advantage to rolls. This time it was Moss.

And the second set of survival rolls was because Isa and Moss had been doing hard travel non stop without sleep since last, last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back