• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Okay, well just summarize here for me where the two groups are, first the one we are acting as now then the other? xD don't worry about changing your post.
Okay. Our group is on the northeast side of a line of mountains where the river flows. Were at the last mountain where there's a resting spot next to the underground river entrance of the last mountain.

Caravan group is west of the mountain line that's just all land. Traveling around the mountains from pillars of Ancientbind.

Okay. Our group is on the northeast side of a line of mountains where the river flows. Were at the last mountain where there's a resting spot next to the underground river entrance of the last mountain.

Caravan group is west of the mountain line that's just all land. Traveling around the mountains from pillars of Ancientbind.
Okay thanks!

Moss disguises Isa's face. Using a hygiene kit +1 to roll, +3 Artisan , advantage from Isa. Katsuya Katsuya

Edit: So . . . Therias just needs to roll 12 or higher to see through Isa's disguise.

Sassy sees a train of dozen boatmen come in and push their canoes at once They all have white and brown chocobos. Can't tell who's travelling with who as they run to take shelter in the mess tent. In this blizzard, no one else will likely brave the river. Sassy sees no more boatmen arrive.

Sassy sees a train of dozen boatmen come in and push their canoes at once They all have white and brown chocobos. Can't tell who's travelling with who as they run to take shelter in the mess tent. In this blizzard, no one else will likely brave the river. Sassy sees no more boatmen arrive.
Ugh... so they have to get more hands on. xD

I like what I see so far. I am thinking of making some kind of eccentric insect collector/robotic swarm doctor. Can someone give me an update of what happened so far?

I like what I see so far. I am thinking of making some kind of eccentric insect collector/robotic swarm doctor. Can someone give me an update of what happened so far?
Sure sure... okay so currently our group is divided because they have a caravan and some of the group is with the caravan traveling more slowly while the other has sped ahead in an attempt to catch a group of thieves that stole something very important from them.
The important object is a key that they need to open the vault when they find it, so the group that went on ahead is currently at a rest stop and there is a blizzard happening and the thieves are there but everyone is in disguise so they are going to be working on a way to get the key back.

If you want anything more in-depth, just let us know. xD that's basically just, "where we are now."

hmm ... a stranger who walks in during a blizzard is always a nice angle. Not sure what the rest of my angle could be.

What do you need from me in character creation? Do you want me to start at level 1 or 2 and what kind of resources would I realistically have access to?

hmm ... a stranger who walks in during a blizzard is always a nice angle. Not sure what the rest of my angle could be.

What do you need from me in character creation? Do you want me to start at level 1 or 2 and what kind of resources would I realistically have access to?
Hello!

Start the character in level 1!

For more information, you can look here! This should explain everything you need to know about making CS for the rp.

Felix Felix about your character’s items and amount of money; in VH, it’s Alchemical and metals. 10 metals equals 1 alchemical.

roll for Alchemical & Metal:
Please roll 1d100 twice here to see how much alchemical and metal your character has on you in that order.

And for INVENTORY:
Please roll 1d20 four times for your starting items here, in the OOC. If you get the same item, feel free to either roll again or keep the item. After rolling for your items, go to the gear tab and you should be able to find the items your character will have at the start.

Hi, Felix, welcome to Vault Hunters. For resources, your character can buy and sell stuff at the shop before starting his story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back