• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Please make a Knowledge roll with advantage since Moss is helping to track Therias and the prisoner. Katsuya Katsuya

I shall roll for their stealth with advantage. +4

Edit: Kay, ya gotta beat 20.

Weather~

• Clear skies/cloudy = None
  • Hot/cold/rain/strong wind/fog = +1
  • Hard rain/snow/sand storm/night/deep fog = +2
  • Hurricane/blizzard/fire storm/manna storm/miasma = +4

So, since Moss and Isa are leading the group as a giant moving avalanche. XD I'm in tears. I wanna know if the group is moving fast or if this giant avalanche will stop at the sight of signs of living. This is such a weird question! XD

Katsuya Katsuya

So, since Moss and Isa are leading the group as a giant moving avalanche. XD I'm in tears. I wanna know if the group is moving fast or if this giant avalanche will stop at the sight of signs of living. This is such a weird question! XD

Katsuya Katsuya
I’m assuming they would move fast? Right, Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle ? It’ll be weird if they stopped at the sight of living things when they are supposed to be an avalanche.......this is a weird response. XD

xD honestly, I wasn't expecting that. I thought that they would use a cave-in illusion as a means of escape if they ran into trouble. Lmao so I guess they wouldn't stop.

xD honestly, I wasn't expecting that. I thought that they would use a cave-in illusion as a means of escape if they ran into trouble. Lmao so I guess they wouldn't stop.
It's like this mound of ever cascading snow is just gonna roll across the cave. Monsters gonna be like whaaaaaaaaat.

DC12 deep cave travel with Moss leading. +3 survival, +2 hiking gear, advantage from group helping.

Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Gonna roll to see if the arrows hit. Moss will use his ability and Guard Isa and himself and take 2 attacks for Isa.

bandits +1 to attack rolls

Edit: Sassy takes 2 damage, she is bloody.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back