• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π•”π•’π•“π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 π•”π•¦π•£π•šπ• π•€π•šπ•₯π•šπ•–π•€ [ π• π•‘π•–π•Ÿ ] | UPDATED 9/10

elytra

a beetle may or may not be inferior to a man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
banner 2.png

π’œπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ 𝑀𝑒
𓆣 Elytra, 22, any pronouns
𓆣 third person, past tense
𓆣 min ~400 words per post, max ~2,000 words
𓆣 min 1 reply per week, max multiple replies a day (varies based on availability and health)
𓆣 that said, I do forget things sometimes; please feel free to nudge me after 10 days of IC inactivity and 3 days of OOC inactivity
𓆣 prefers to play characters 18 yrs old and up; can play any gender & sexuality
𓆣 enjoys playing multiple characters, but not a must
𓆣 enjoys romance, but alright with platonic; prefers m//, f//, and nb/a to m/f, but willing to do m/f if I do not have too many going at the moment
𓆣 enjoys ooc chatter and posting memes, songs, inspo pics, and more
𓆣 I do have discord and will give it out for OOC purposes (I will also do onsite ooc; whatever works best for my partner!) that said, I will not roleplay on discord
𓆣 willing to make plots from scratch or hear any plots you may have
𓆣 genres I enjoy: romance, horror, urban fantasy/supernatural, fantasy, apocalyptic, sci-fi, mystery, and more; feel free to ask about other genres as well, since I enjoy many things
𓆣 while I do have the tabs labelled with specific genres, I do like to mix and match (ie. horror-supernatural, horror-scifi, mystery-supernatural, etc); I'm also more than willing to mix plots together as well
𓆣 if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask and I'll be happy to answer
𓆣 I swear I'm not as uptight as the wording of this search makes me seem β™₯

π’œπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π’΄π‘œπ“Š
𓆣 please be 16+
𓆣 writes third person, past tense
𓆣 writes replies that have something to reply to; length is not too important to me so long as I don't find myself struggling with how to reply. I would prefer no one-liners, however
𓆣 reply times on your side don't matter to me; take a few hours to a few days to a month, I don't mind
𓆣 up for plotting and discussing the thread
𓆣 I'm ghost friendly, so no requirement to inform me if you're leaving our thread; while I'd prefer it, I know it can be a tough subject to bring up
𓆣 please DM me instead of responding here to inquire about roleplays, and please introduce yourself as well! if you cannot DM for whatever reason, just let me know in a comment and I can start the DM for us instead

New
β—¦ Apocalyptic setting on a cruise that refuses to doc and that has turned into a floating dystopia; is the land truly as dangerous as they say or is it a ruse?
β—¦ Apocalyptic setting that starts in a mall in lock down. Different factions rising up, resource hoarding, barricading in the Claires, etc.

Craving
β—¦ Currently craving any plot listed in the tabs, or a story with some horror, hurt-comfort, angst, things like that!
Also really into a classic apocalypse plot, maybe with multiple OCs. Perhaps zombies. A road trip, maybe.
β—¦ Apocalyptic setting on a cruise that refuses to doc and that has turned into a floating dystopia; is the land truly as dangerous as they say or is it a ruse?
β—¦ Apocalyptic setting that starts in a mall in lock down. Different factions rising up, resource hoarding, barricading in the Claires, etc.

Horror
β—¦ A snowy exploration plot; a research team or general exploration team travels into unknown, snowy terrain and faces unexpected dangers
β—¦ Scifi horror where a team researching an unknown portion of space ends up losing contact and gets stranded
β—¦ Spooky horror/suspense story taking place in an archive (TMA, Archive 81, etc inspired)
β—¦ Creature Feature-like horror story, or a horror story in liminal spaces
β—¦ After a plane crash, a group finds themselves tending to their injured and having to find shelter in the vast forest they've found themselves in. However, it appears that surviving the elements and each other aren't the only problems they face; something in the woods seems like it doesn't want to let them leave. (Horror wilderness survival plot, something supernatural is afoot)
β—¦ A research group in a station down in the deep ocean get stuck there and discover they aren't the only ones in the base (Alien-like horror plot)
β—¦ Characters A & B get trapped in a superstore (think IKEA) afterhours separately for whatever reason; maybe on a dare, maybe because they needed a place to sleep, etc. Much to their misfortune, they find that things aren't going to be as easy as just settling in for the night. Something else is in the store with them.

Sci-Fi
β—¦ Janitor x Mad Scientist/Villain
β—¦ Supervillain x the hero's 'guy-in-the-chair'
β—¦ A colony ship is on a mission to reach a new, possibly inhabitable planet in lieu of Earth dying. On the way, someone begins to try and sabotage the mission, along with other weird sci-fi happenings
β—¦ A mystery taking place in a time travel agency that deals with making sure nothing- and, by extension, no one -is messing up the time-line beyond repair. Someone starts sabotaging missions as well as things within the organization that, if they hadn't been stopped or fixed, would be disastrous. The sabotages continue happening more often and getting worse
β—¦ Character A is stuck in a time loop and has been for some time. They end up meeting and interacting with Character B, who they have never seen before (odd for the loop) and who doesn't seem to be aware of the time loop in general. The next go around, Character B remembers everything, and every loop since that point has something changing in some way- colors of different objects change, people say things slightly different from how they did the last go around, and more. The changes start getting more severe as time goes on, and it becomes clear that fixing the loop is more urgent than it was before
β—¦ Character A signed up for a experiment where scientists are trying to connect two people's minds through lucid dreaming. They were assured they would be able to be woken up any time they wanted by saying a key phrase, but soon they find themselves stuck in their dreamscape with Character B and unable to get out. Not only that, but things are continuously going wrong, raising the question of whether or not getting hurt in your dreams affects you in the real world.
β—¦ General apocalypse plot. Give me survival! Multiple characters with differing viewpoints on the situation and different skills! Drama (between the cause of the apocalypse, the other survivors, etc)! People scrapping by by being creative with the resources they have! Roadtrip vibes but horror!
β—¦ In the future, the earth has been completely flooded. What remains of humanity is left in Docks, which are floating, leveled spaces. Each dock extends downwards to around 200 floors, with the lower levels being submerged in complete darkness, making sunlight a commodity. The lowest levels are host to the Afflicted, people with abilities that have, unfortunately, effected their health enough that the usefulness of said abilities are overlooked and the people are, for the most part, shunned. When someone starts sabotaging one of the Docks, blame quickly falls on those who are in the lower levels. (like snowpiercer but make the train a floating structure, make the snow into the flooding of the earth, and give some people powers)

Supernatural-Fantasy
β—¦ The Inn-Between is an inn found on the plane between life and death. Like purgatory, it is where lost souls go when they can't move on. The employees try their best to make sure everyone gets a chance at the afterlife
β—¦ In a modern day world filled with elves and dwarves and other fantasy beings, Geocaching has become popular. However, it is different from OUR version of geocaching. This is a dangerous, competitive sport. Those who play are like celebrities, taking on quests from the geocache app and going to the dangerous dungeons and areas where the caches are hidden. The rewards? For one, any object put into the caches will have a magical property when retrieved by the next group. The other is, if you become good enough, you will be entered in the championship, to compete against other players and teams for a generous cash prize
β—¦ Modern-magic setting where a group of people of different skillsets are brought together in order to take part in a heist
β—¦ Character a is ghost hunter who does vlogs and such to upload to youtube/a blog, traveling around to different 'haunted' locations and such to get more content. Character b is their co-host/camera person, but may not be entirely human, which comes to light as more strange things start happening on their trips
β—¦ Character A is known for being a bad omen for ships they set foot on; at first, they bring great fortune to the vessel, but it always in the boat sinking and every but them dying. They end up on the ship of Character B somehow- Character B can be a pirate who attacks the ship A was on and keeps them captive without knowing who they are, or perhaps a captain that doesn't believe in the curse or thinks they can outrun it and get the good fortune without all the downsides

Mystery
β—¦ Character A leaves their home on a boat for whatever reason (fishing, visiting someone, etc), but when the boat gets turned around, the boat has to dock at an unknown island town. Soon, the people from the boat find out that something is terribly wrong with the island, as the people who are there are all like them: people who traveled, got lost, and landed on the island in attempts to get fuel, food, etc. The island somehow prevents them from leaving; any boats that leave turn right back up at the docks, and any attempt to get to the other side of the island- through a forested area -fails, with either the people returning due to roadblocks or going missing. Character B is a member of the town that got there earlier than Character A (POSSIBLE MULTI-CHARACTER PLOT)
β—¦ Character A booked a AirBNB for the night. Unfortunately, when they get there, it turns out they aren't the only one that did- Character B is adamant they too booked the house, and they have the email to back it up. After coming to an uneasy acceptance of the situation, the two find the booking issue may have not been on accident, and there may be more to the house than meets the eye
β—¦ Character A is the town outcast that is the sole returnee of a series of kidnappings that took place in a small town back when they were a kid. Character B seeks them out after someone close to them goes missing because they think Character A is involved in some way
β—¦ A lone lighthouse keeper, character a, finds an amnesiac, character b, on the shores of where their post is stationed. Unsure what to do, character a brings b inside and helps bring them back to health. Unbeknownst to possibly both of them, b may be harboring a dangerous secret
β—¦ Bullet Train (the movie) style affair where two criminals-for-hire (assassins, hitmen, thieves, etc) meet for separate jobs on a train and find out they might be more entwined than originally thought.

Last edited:
γ€ο½“ο½”ο½‰ο½Œο½Œγ€€ο½Œο½ο½ο½‹ο½‰ο½Žο½‡γ€‘​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back