• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern cabin 23 ☀ interest check (OPEN)

sorbet

c'est magnifique
[div class=Flex] [div class=Image] [div class=Title]Cabin 23[/div] [div class=Mentions] [/div][/div] [div class=Content] "Welcome to Moosehead Point Summer Camp, situated on the edge of Moosehead Lake in Maine. In a tranquil, secluded part of the forest, we offer a range of activities for your high-school children, from hiking and biking to swimming, and all in between. Campers are sorted into their cabin with their peers, and are encouraged to create lasting friendships and create good times!"

This is pretty much a basic interest check for a new idea for a group RP that I had. Highschool students all get sent away to this summer camp (across the country for some), and are forced to learn how to handle making new friendships, drama, rules, and all the fun of being stuck outdoors for 16 hours a day.

Thinking of keeping this fairly small- maybe five to ten or so people depending on how many are interested. One or two characters each, a few counselors, and hopefully a bunch of fun roleplaying! This idea has been something I've had at the back of my mind for a while, and I'm definitely excited to see it off! If you're interested, and would like to check out the development farther, feel free to leave a reply below! If enough users are interested, we can start right away!
[/div][/div] [class=Flex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row-reverse wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=Image] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image:url('http://thecultcollective.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/scc101.jpg'); background-size: 150%; background-position: 35% 5%; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=Title] position: absolute; bottom: 2.5px; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; color: white; font-size: 35px; font-family: 'Great Vibes'; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px black; [/class] [class=Mentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Philosopher'; color: white; opacity: 0; background-color: rgb( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class=Content] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Philosopher'; [/class]

Last edited:
thanks for all the support!
i'll be getting the next few threads up soon, i'll make sure to let you guys know!

roleplay is now open for business! check out the main thread here!

for those interested in joining, please check out these two links (ooc, characters) and message me to begin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back