• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ₁₉₀₀ ₕₒᵤᵣₛ ₒₒc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

seasonedcat

bloodless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Juju Juju NeonFlow NeonFlow Larry Larry rowie rowie
----
Here is the OOC and the link to the cs is here:

All the uniform styles are on the cs along with the school appearance. You can choose different parts of the uniform to make your personal one. Girls can wear pants and boys can wear skirts.

Does anyone know anyone who would be interested in joining? :V no problem if not, in the case no more join we can do with five ^w^

Does anyone know anyone who would be interested in joining? :V no problem if not, in the case no more join we can do with five ^w^
I'd love it if we could get more! I just don't really know anyone who would be interested ;w;

Five can do the job though, if ya have too big a number it can become unwieldy, if ya know what I mean. :closed eyes open smile:

True! I'll be sure to get started on my character tomorrow, since it's rather late for me at the moment.

How is everyone's CS' coming along? :3 I am here if you have any questions or need any help

I'm sorry about not getting around to it fluffy; I had a few relatives arriving there yesterday so I spent the day with them. I'll try to have the CS up today if I can!

I'm sorry about not getting around to it fluffy; I had a few relatives arriving there yesterday so I spent the day with them. I'll try to have the CS up today if I can!
No problem what so ever! I am just happy that you are working on it at some point and didn't leave ^w^. Take your time I understand! :>

My CS has been posted, forgive me if the bio is a tad bit short, I just wanted to get it out there! :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back