Video Games C Y B E R P U N K 2 0 7 7

RIPSaidCone

tolmie
CAN WE JUST HAVE AN APPRECIATION THREAD FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE OF A TRAILER AND SOON TO BE GAME IJASDASIDUJASFHUYDGFHKUASHDJF

MICROSOFT WON E3 WITH THAT ALONE I'M SORRY NO ONE CAN ARGUE OTHERWISE

floor.jp.jpg

Last edited:
Sony and Nintendo haven't woke up yet. Let's wait and see.

Cyberpunk looked awesome. Wish they dropped the date

I hope we can customize our character. Huge sucker for customization.

I haven't kept up to date with E3 much this time around cause I always feel underwhelmed. But this game does look awesome, and as far as I am aware your character will indeed be customizable.

It looks about as brutal as i hoped, definitely on my list. Love the appearance of the Trauma Team too.

Sony and Nintendo haven't woke up yet. Let's wait and see.

Cyberpunk looked awesome. Wish they dropped the date
They don't drop the date to avoid disappointing players in case of a delay. Remember when GTA V was delayed two times for PC and players went batshit crazy?

Capza Capza I would rather them put out a date when the game is up to their standard. When I pre-ordered The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Febuary of '15, I found out that it got pushed back to May, and Febuary was when the game was supposed to be released before it got pushed back for a second or third time, don't remember. I rather them take their time, and release a game that is as complete as they can get it and not be rushed and get a so-so game that is glitchy and buggy beyond compair that it is unplayable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back