• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LibbyM098

"What have we got?" A strong build man, who was incredibly well dressed walked into the high level access room.
His dark brown eyes shifted to the screen on the wall that was lighting up the whole room.
"I'll be damn...."

On the screen was live footage of an unconscious woman in one of the laboratory rooms that was kept underneath the whole facilities building.
"We finally found DMV-112..."

"We can't be sure for certain, Sir... bur to be fare... she does match with historical evidence."
A woman with blonde hair looked over at her commanding officer who had finally decided to grace the other directors with his presence.

He crossed his arms over his broad chest and brow fell into a frown as he watched the scene.

"Does the face scaners match hers with the photo we have from WW2?"
He glanced over at another screen that showed a photo of a beautiful woman in what looked like that could have been a light blue dress.
Her hair was curled in the photo, but the resemblance to the woman laying unconscious in the lab was uncanny. This was the one they had been looking for.

"Face scans confirmed and were all on the green. Blood samples have also come back with a DNA that isn't like anything we have ever seen, Director Hale."
The blonde agent looked down at her table that sat on the large table infront of were she was sitting with the other commanding officers.

"Good... I want her memory downloaded and wiped clean to start fresh. She doesn't need to know her past. We do. Agent Follis give the order."
He didn't take his eyes off the scene for a second as he watched the the scientists preping her brain to be injected and infiltrated.

Agent Follis pushed a stray strand of blond hair as she typed on her tablet to give the scientists the green light.
"What exactly will they be preping her for once recalibration has been completed?"

"C.O.R.E...." The one simple word echoed through the whole room.

"We all haven't agreed to vote on C.O.R.E even being a thing yet, Director Hale. Some of us don't feel comfortable sending out a bunch of aliens and super humans to fight our battles for us."
Agent Kevin Wilson finally spoke up at the mention of C.O.R.E.

"Not to mention a group of people who have no memories running around the planet. We don't think it's safe."
Agent Far Lee couldn't help herself but speak up as well.

"That's why will be using the microchip to shut them down if we need to... not only that with recent updates we can now not only recalibrated all C.O.R.E Assets... we can also imprint new memories."
Professor Lincoln Phillips spoke up. He was head of the science department of the whole facility.
"With this they won't be dehumanised in anyway. Their... abilities will seem like they have come from some kind of stress or trauma that led them to be found and brought here for safe teaching and for their own safety."

Director Hale glanced at the rest of the table that was still sitting in dead silence. "Shall we vote?"

He put up his hand along with Professor Phillips, Agent Follis and the other remaining five councilmen.
Only Agent Far Lee and Kevin Wilson left their hands down.

"Looks like the votes are in favour. C.O.R.E will start from this day on. Director Hale... you have a green light."
Agent Follis glanced over at the Director with a slight smile to her lips.

A smile grew across the face of Director Hale as he glanced back at the scene. Good... and I think I know who our first choice in Captain should be. Make sure DMV-112 keeps all her military training in her memories. Once recalibration is completed I want her in the training room. We have to retrain her to control these "new" abilities she has required from a nasty explosion that she was able to survive."
A grin came across his face as he started to watch the recalibration commence.

Far Lee stood up and walked out from the main meeting room without a word. She didn't need to watch the horror of recalibration.

Date: 20/6/2018.
Time: 3:25pm.

"You know if you wanted to hold my hand, Hale you could have just asked."
DMV-112's right hand was caught in a tight lock as Hale had it pinned, hard behind her back.

"You seriously need to focus more on fighting and less on your witty comments"
Hale tightened his grip and grinned as he felt her flinch a little from the pressure he was putting on her.

"Where would be the fun in that?"
She swiftly jumped over to the back of him, which led to her hand being completely snapped broken.
When she was behind him she quickly put him into a headlock and pulled him to the ground.

Hale sighed as he tapped out.
The woman had always had a way out. She always ended up using her abilities tho.
Once she released him, he looked up at her from where he was sitting on the ground.
"You might be super human... but I wish you would sometimes not revert to using your gifts when the two of us are sparing..."

DMV-112 cracked her hand back into place and held out her now healed right hand to help him off the ground.
"And where would be the fun in that?"

Hale took her hand and stood up beside her. The man was obviously a foot taller then her, but he did have a respect for the woman.
"You know as Captain it's not going to be all fun and games out there."

She grinned up at him before walking over to the bench seat where her waterbottle was sitting.
She picked it up and squirted some of the contents into her mouth.
"So when do I get to meet the rest of my team and find out there powers?"

Hale walked over beside her and picked up his own waterbottle.
"I've made sure their files are in your living quarters. I think you'll be happy by your team."

She turned to face him and a grin crossed her lips.
"Good. You up for another round tomorrow?"

Hale laughed softly as he started to walk put of the training room.
"You'll be sparing with your team tomorrow."
With that he left the room.

Well there was no time like the present to go find out who exactly was going to be on her team.

Have I caught your interest??? Well I hope I have. I hope from my opening you have gotten the basic idea of this story line.
Our characters will have two backgrounds. One that is true and one that has been put in to replace their past.
They can come from all over the galaxy and you can even create your own race of people if you so desire.
There is to be no God moding however and there will need to be at least 2 weaknesses. One physical and one mental.
Even Superman has his kryptonite.
I'll put up a character sheet if people are interested.
Also I want people to have fun and be able to be creative with your oc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back