• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice C.O.G. CSs

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Parley Lightfoot

ParleyHeroforge.PNG
[link to d&d beyond CS]

BACKGROUND
Parley became an indentured soldier at a young age to try and free her family of their debts to a local lord. She found some acclaim as a warrior on the battlefield but by the time her debts were paid she had seen enough violence and suffering to drive her far away from that life for a time. Feeling overwhelmed and haunted by her experiences, she sought out faith, landing her among the followers of Ilmater. A year and change later, she feels called to use her old skills and new empowerment to right wrongs in the world.

Soldier
Feature: Military Rank

You have a military rank from your career as a soldier. Soldiers loyal to your former military organization still recognize your authority and influence, and they defer to you if they are of a lower rank. You can invoke your rank to exert influence over other soldiers and requisition simple equipment or horses for temporary use. You can also usually gain access to friendly military encampments and fortresses where your rank is recognized.

CHARACTERISTICS
ALIGNMENT
Neutral Good
GENDER F EYES Silver SIZE Medium HEIGHT 5'6"
AGE 29 WEIGHT 150lb. HAIR Dark brown, nearly black SKIN Brown
FAITH Church of Ilmater

Personality Traits
I’m haunted by memories of war.
I can’t get the images of violence out of my mind.
I face problems head-on. A simple, direct solution is the best path to success.
Ideals
Greater Good. Our lot is to lay down our lives in defense of others. (Good)
Bonds
Those who fight beside me are those worth dying for. I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.
Flaws
I made a terrible mistake in battle that cost many lives—and I would do anything to keep that mistake secret.

Last edited:
1607135205829.png

Yenyas Wildcloak Yenyas Wildcloak

Chaotic Neutral
Gender f Eyes Brown Size Small Height 2'6 Weight 34lb
Age 22 Hair dark brown skin light brown

Yenyas was raised in a monk monastery that follows the way of the dragon. At a young age Yenyas encountered the dragon that protects the monastery that became her first friend and was taught the ways of how to gamble despite the gambling isn't popular along the older members of the monastery. No one questions why an all powerful dragon decides to teach someone how to gamble. The gambling addiction caused her to leave the monastery and travel the world since their was no one fun to play against at the monastery. She has a tendency to get herself in a bit of trouble by barrowing money form people and then losing it on a failed hand of cards. By her luck she has so far managed to get out of every troubling situation she has gotten herself into.

Gambler
Feature: Never Tell Me the Odds
Odds and probability are your bread and butter. During downtime activities that involve games of chance or figuring odds on the best plan, you can get a solid sense of which choice is likely the best one and which opportunities seem too good to be true, at the DM's determination.

Personality Traits
I'm one of Lady Luck's favored. Anything I try is destined to succeed. The perfect bet is out there somewhere. I just have to keep my eyes open.
Ideals
Bravery. If you want to succeed, you have to take risks. (Chaotic)
Bonds
I'm loyal to the friend or family member who taught me how to gamble.
Flaws
You can loan me a little, right? I've got a sure thing. I'll double your money, guaranteed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back