• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic C.H.I.H.O (A futuristic Superhero/Villain RP) (OPEN)

Hey this looks pretty neat, are you still accepting new players

I actually have a question. I have an idea for a character who is a defector from C.H.I.H.O, buuuuuut he wouldn't be a villain, he just does heroic things his own way. The Role thing kind of has me stuck. S Shibe

I actually have a question. I have an idea for a character who is a defector from C.H.I.H.O, buuuuuut he wouldn't be a villain, he just does heroic things his own way. The Role thing kind of has me stuck. S Shibe
I’m pretty okay with that, though there might be some conflict between him and C.H.I.H.O *wink wink*

Hey all! We’re still open and accepting! Just a lil bumpity bump to keep this project going!

Oh good!
I'm in
I just found this and it looks really good!
I'll post up a character in a few hours, after I make him/her
My current idea is kind of a rebellious outsider escapee

Last edited:
Abels grey halos were transfixed upon both Alistair and Ta Kai he knew deep down they would leave this fight unscathed,he would assume the additional number of added deviants would make the evocation difficult for just the regular personnel;Abel's features displayed his anger with a hard scowl but just as quick as his anger had come it cooled then as he would wait till will answered Leo and tempest their questions. Studying the map and locations of the deviants and villains he committed them to memory taking in the details of the terrain where they would engage in the battle as he waited to hear their plan of attack and evacuation orders...

Abels grey halos were transfixed upon both Alistair and Ta Kai he knew deep down they would leave this fight unscathed,he would assume the additional number of added deviants would make the evocation difficult for just the regular personnel;Abel's features displayed his anger with a hard scowl but just as quick as his anger had come it cooled then as he would wait till will answered Leo and tempest their questions. Studying the map and locations of the deviants and villains he committed them to memory taking in the details of the terrain where they would engage in the battle as he waited to hear their plan of attack and evacuation orders...
Whoopsie daisy, you accidentally posted in the ooc my friend. No worries though, you can just copy and paste this into the main! :3

It’s still open Shibe just can’t reply at the moment

Hey all! We still have plenty of room in this RP, and have a wide variety of roles to choose! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back