• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C.A.N.I.S. RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Mazikeen Cloud ~037~ Human Form
The Extraction Zone
Mazikeen smiled when he said she could stay, her whole body radiating excitement. She listened to every word he said, mind racing with thoughts of how they were going to survive. Mazi was determined to show this male her worth, and knew the best way to accomplish that would be through hunting. She just had to learn how to do that first. She was never taught how to so it would all be self taught and she was determined to remember every little piece of information she could that she knew about how wolves hunted from before she was taken to the facility, and use it.
She had already started trying to plan it out when the male introduced himself, and her jaw practically unhinged itself from her face. She thought he was just a myth! But there he was, standing in front of her, alive and well! When the other female had such a casual reaction to his name and number, she instantly felt flustered and realized her mouth was still hanging open. She closed it and tried to be nonchalant and recover from her reaction giving him a nod and a "Grail, huh? Thought you were just a myth or a story used to scare the guards." She said walking closer to the pair, finally getting out of the sun and into the cool shade of the cave.
Now she was just that much more determined to prove her worth to him.
At the other females second comment she turned to reply. "My parents sold me." She stated blankly, her voice dripping with venom. She despised her parents for what thy did to her. If only she could find them and make them pay for what they'd done. Maybe one day..

Silo Gray ~051~ Wolf Form
Fight Room 1
Silo missed, but just barely. His claws and momentum caused him to slide a bit before he accidentally toppled over, unable to keep his balance. Sure she was quick, but he could easily out pace her in his wolf form. He stood back up quickly and the wolf in his head told him to take her out at the legs. If she couldn't run, she'd be forced to either shift or he would kill her unless the guards and scientists stopped him. Silo turned back towards the girl and ran at her again, stretching out to try and snap onto a leg. If he was successful in catching her leg, she would surely fall over, and probably hard. Silo hated these fights with everything in him, but he really didn't have a choice. He would make it up to this girl, he promised himself that.

Interactions: Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Grail S. Harrison-011-Human Form
Extraction Zone
“Heh...is that so?” They don’t even react to who I am. Could it be they don’t know of the original ten and the child born twenty-four years ago?

“I can’t say the same until I know your intentions and that you do not plan on setting a trap. Do you know experiments 012 through 030, minus 015? Or any questions for me which I may or may not answer?”

Interactions: Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays

Last edited:
Alana Wulfe -040- Human form
Alana immediately responded "weren't they the ones who were killed after you escaped? I've heard rumors. blame the female guards." as she turned her head to look directly at Grail, still lying on the ground, now with her knees up in the air

interacting scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Last edited:
Serinity McKinnon-095-Human Form
She was lucky. Despite her injuries already, it had been a close call. She struggled to keep distance from the wolf that was pursuing her, yet her luck did not last a mere minute at the most before the wolf caught up to her. Immediately she felt pain searing up her leg as jaws fastened around it and with a jerk, the young woman went falling to the floor. Too close to one of the metal bed frames, her head first hit the frame before following her body’s movement as her face next hit the floor. Pain erupted in her skull from two impacts against hard surfaces and for a while she lay there dazed and seeing black spots in her vision. Whether the pain affected her or she was just used to it was unclear as after a bit, she tried after a few moments to jerk her leg out of the wolf’s grasp in an effort to run again but didn’t have the strength to get her leg free.

Her wolf, on the other hand, seemed to sense it’s life was in danger for it forced the weak human to take a backseat and forced the change but it was a long and tiring process for the lupine, white fur soon covering its body, revealing a panting and injured looking wolf. Snow White fur stained red from both fresh and dried blood. Like it’s human counterpart, the wolf made no noise as attempted to get its leg out of the jaws of the bigger wolf that filled her nose full of testosterone which showed it was male and the unique scent of rosemary. Some primal instinct from the wolf brain told Mouse to either submit or fight, the wolf torn between two extremes. It knew from experience submitting didn’t mean getting off so easily.

Desperate to get free, the small and lean wolf struggled again. Knowing it wasn’t strong enough to push the wolf off, instead it attempted to twist her head enough to bite some part of the wolf’s shoulder, unfortunately putting strain on her muscles with the action.

Grail S.Harrison-011-Human Form
He turned his head this time to look at Alana as she spoke, speaking something that made him stare blankly at her. “Killed?! You mean they aren’t there anymore?” His eyes narrowed as he looked her over. “No...I did not know that. I haven’t gone back until today, they are the reason I bothered returning. Since leaving, I have been surviving out here.”

Last edited:
Dead? The young man stood there in silence, trying to process the information he was given. “I see,” he spoke at last, waking to the edge of the cave down and once more looking out before turning to face the two females. “So, they experience freedom in death to cover my existence.... I would watch the back of the cave, it’s a sudden tumble down as well as the climb up. Come evening, I will take you both to water should you need it and attempt to find you a meal. For now relax and rest.” Noticing Alana looking at Mazikeen, he looked between the two women seating himself outside, though he would be keeping an ear tuned into their conversation between them or directed his way. Interactions: Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays

Mazikeen Cloud ~037~ Wolf Form
The Extraction Zone
Mazikeen nodded at what Alana said about them being killed and sat down while watching the two converse. Mazikeen has gotten to the hellish facility maybe a week at most before Alana. She had heard more but decided not to delve into it. It was mostly lupines speculating how they were killed, usually the most common rumour was they wer tortured to try and figure out where Grail had gone but none of them would give him up and the scientists pushed the torture further and further until they were all killed. Mazi hopes they wouldn’t torture the lupines still trapped, and prayed they could get them all out in time.
Alana glanced over at Mazi and Mazikeen returned the look, giving her a weak smile. She listened to what Grail said and watched as he walked out. Mazi scooted closer to the other girl, hoping to perhaps chat a little, it had been so long since she had the freedom to talk about anything she wanted. It could be good for both of them.
“I can’t believe we’re out. I keep praying I don’t wake up and realize it’s a dream.” She chuckled giving the other Lupine a warm look.

Fight Room 1
Silo snarled as his teeth caught the girls leg and she slammed into the bed then the ground. That’ll leave a mark.. He winced and pulled on her leg to drag her to a more open space.
When she started shifting, he was honestly a little surprised and just stood there with a furry leg in his mouth for a second. Her fur was matted with blood but she had an otherwise beautiful coat. She surprised him though when she went to bite his shoulder and he wasn’t quite quick enough to avoid the bite. He let go of the leg and instead went to clamp down on her neck when he heard a voice say “That’s enough. Good fight you two.” Silo pulled his shoulder from her grab and backed away sitting down. He was exhausted and bloody and felt like the worst creature alive for what he was forced to do.

interactions: Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Serenity McKenzie-095-Wolf Form
Somehow she got lucky and managed to snap teeth into the wolf's shoulder, turquoise eyes widening in surprise as if she couldn't believe it. Truthfully she could not but the male seemed surprised as well by the attack and released her leg. Before he could continue the fight, the doors unlocked and opened, someone coming in and spoke. He wrenched his shoulder out, her teeth snapping on air as he did so before he sat down away from her. "How long did that last?" asked the voice.

"About five minutes for her to shift and perhaps seven for her to fight," came the answer. Turning to Silo, one of the guards spoke to him directly. "You will be sent to the infirmary to get your shoulder fixed." Turning to look at the female who was still on her stomach and looking anywhere but at the guards and the wolf she had been forced to fight, she could feel two sets of eyes looking her over. "You still have fighting until lunch I believe."

Another guard checked a paper he pulled out of his pocket. "Zero ninety-five is set up for an increased dosage of C.A.N.I.S. and an aggression drug later today before being put into fight room 6."

There was no reaction from the snow white wolf on the floor at that, well not really noticeable to the guards, though the male wolf would likely notice the wolf's fear. Room six was the smallest of the fight rooms, the size of a small bedroom. Most who went in room 6 came out dead or badly injured. "I think they might do one of the old tests." The guards didn't seem at all concerned about speaking of Mouse's change in schedule in front of the small male.

"You mean..."

"Yup."

"Oh that will interesting."

"Come 051. You know the rules. No wolf form outside of fighting and combat." The old tests were barely known among the lupines as they were rarely spoken of and information on them seemed to have been disappeared with the deaths of twelve through thirty but it had been something to fear when the original thirty were alive. It was how experiment 015 had died. After that the test had been dissolved due to the failure of 015 to put up a good fight, though it would have failed anyway, much to the disappointment of the staff and guards that had been at the facility since its foundation. Mouse however stilled, it was obvious the wolf couldn't take much more fighting today. So the wolf did something rather stupid, fear driving the small creature to attack and lunge at one of the guards that had come in. Luckily for the guard, Mouse was too injured and weak to do much but she did get his hand, biting down.

"Agh!" The guard cried out in pain at the attack and immediately the other forgot about Silo, pulling out a vintage truncheon baton and aiming for Mouse's skull...allowing Silo to escape outside or attempt to help...either way it spared Mouse the pain of fighting and testing but earned her punishment within the catacombs for however long it was decided. Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays

Yong Li-Jong ~043~ Human form
---
When Carmine passed him, Yong instinctively tried to slow his charge down to lessen the force of impact but it was too late by then, the three males crashing into the floor with a thud. His elbow ended up slamming into the floor as a result of the collision, but that only earned a pained grunt in response.

Blinking as Carmine offered a hand to help him, he quickly connected the dots to Carmine's small lie. Taking the offered hand, he let the man help him up. "I'm fine, you're fast." He replied with a small huff as he got to his feet, eyeing the guard warily as he and Carmine spoke.

With his assult on Carmine, Yong's body tensed up, and as the guard walked off he turned his attention to the two other experiments.

"You guys okay?" He asked with furrowed brows as he heard footsteps down the hall and another guard came with another female, leading to the guard with the messed up knee to come back and grab Esme.

He knew better than to try anything this time, but he was still full of adrenaline and a bit pent up.

Mentions: nearlyflowers nearlyflowers
Interactions: SerianX13 SerianX13 Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-;

Fight Room 1
Now, Silo wasn’t a very large wolf, but he did have a lot of fight in him. He was just about to shift back to human as commanded but stopped when he could literally smell the fear coming off the small female in waves. He looked directly at her and could see that look in her eyes. The look that said she was scared, angry, and exhausted. Silo also knew that look could lead to impulse decisions. Specifically the decision to bite the guards hand. His wolf instantly took full control, forcing him to step aside and his protective nature came out in full force. The baton was taken out and was about to swing down, and Silo was lucky he was close enough. He shot from his sitting position and grabbed the baton in his teeth , ripping it away from the guard. He turned, snarling viciously and lunged at the guard catching his shoulder in his powerful jaws and shaking violently. He let up only to snarl at the other guards to back off. They’d never seen him this way, he rarely got angry, and for him to get angry enough to attack a guard was insane. He looked down to the guard underneath him and snapped at his throat, catching it before anyone had time to react. Blood poured from the human and Silo was went back over to the little female standing above her protectively. No one touches her. NO ONE! He screamed in his own head.

Interactions: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

://://://://://://://://://://://://://
Poppy Hyder ://: 046://: Human Form
[Location ://: Adult Male Dorm]
[Interactions://: Open] [Mentions ://: SerianX13 SerianX13 , Takumi98 Takumi98 Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays ]

The guard, whose name was now determined as Callaghan, followed walked with the duo as the traversed the hallway. Within a couple seconds they ran into the other female and two males. Callaghan approached the other female, the one who smiled at her before all the craziness of the day had started, and proceeded to grab her too. The bulky figured guard was just a rough as Poppy's guard had her. "What'cha wanna do with them, Ruvick?" The other guard inquired as he started to drag the other female their way. Poppy made eye-contact with the other female and smiled briefly. An attempt to be reassuring. She wasn't so sure she was convinced herself. The guards could say whatever they wanted and it was generally accepted as truth. They could lie and say that either one had attempted something they had not.

"Eh, not sure yet. Before we do anything we need you two," With that Ruvick gestured to the two males in the hallway, "to go to your rooms. Now. Any resistance and you'll be joining these two in their punishment. After all, you did attack a guard." A malicious grin started to spread across Callaghan's face who mumbled in agreement, "They did attack me." Suddenly Ruvick snapped his fingers as if an idea had popped into this head. "You know, all you wolves are the same. Sticking up for each other and stuff. So how about this. If you don't go to your room. These two get your punishment."

Danielle Castanellos ://: 032://: Human Form
[Location ://: Adolescent Female Dorm]
[Interactions://: Open] [Mentions ://: N/A]

As best as Dani could she tried to embody those turtle ninjas that she saw on a show once. They lived in the sewers, stayed in the shadows, and fought evil people. Even though she only saw it once she ran around for a week pretending to be a turtle ninja and fighting crime. Her mom would play around with her too; "training" her and sending her on missions. At that thought of that Dani froze and settled into the sadness she tried to ignore. She wondered if her mom thought about her and wondered if she was okay. The kid liked to think that she did, but it was hard to say. This place had skewed her view of adults. They were all mean, rude, and deserved not to be trusted. If she were to get out the first thing she would not do is run to an adult...unless it was her mom, but that was a dream. Dani had no idea where her mom was.

Suddenly, she was not paying attention and a voice started to sound around the corner. As it got closer and closer she had to think. Leaning against the wall and holding her stomach the young girl curled up. As the guard turned the corner she froze. Dani knew the guard. Felicia was her name. An older women who appeared to be apathetic about the whole place in general, but enjoyed people. The kid was confused as to why someone like her would be here, but maybe it was a matter of survival too.

"Da-Experiment 032," her gravelly voice called, "What are you doing out of your room?"

"My tummy started to hurt real bad and no one was around so I tried to find someone." Dani explained with a grimace, "I think I need to the to the infirmary."

Serenity McKinnon-095-Wolf Form
Too exhausted to register the pain in her leg as she had been dragged into a more open area during the fight, it was only now that her leg began throbbing. Mouse fully expected herself to be hit yet hung onto the man's hand, until he stumbled back as he was hit by the male that smelled of rosemary. She only met his eyes for a moment before he had launched himself at the guard about to hit her and the scent of metallic iron filled the room from the guard as his throat was snapped, snarling at others that came in and stood over her. If possible, that only exacerbated the female's fear. While the wolf was still in control and not really understanding why the male had attempted to protect her, there was stunned silence from the guards at the male's actions. This went on until the scientist from before who had singled out Silo appeared in the room. "Well...I wasn't expecting this turn of events. Zero ninety-five attacking a guard and forgetting her place..." He then turned towards Silo standing above her. "Zero fifty-one trying to protect her though she is not in heat."

"Maybe zero ninety-five doesn't need the aggression drug after all," spoke a guard.

"That wasn't caused by aggression but desperation and a disobedience for the rules," spoke the scientist. "If we allowed the lupines to form a pack and mingle...she would likely be at the bottom of their pecking order if they followed the same system as normal wolves." The scientist seemed to be enjoying the conversation as much as the guard being attacked. "Very well. For both of you attacking a guard, you'll both be placed into the catacombs as is proper. Oh?" he asked, looking down between Silo's paws as the wolf beneath him flinched violently. "Yes you would have experience there wouldn't you ninety-five? After all you went there shortly after you survived C.A.N.I.S. and the testing for a month. Let's increase that time shall we? See how you react to six months within the tombs."

"What about zero fifty-one?" questioned a guard.

Turning his gaze back towards Silo, he observed the wolf in question. "Let's give him a choice and see what he says."

Interaction: Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays

Alana nodded in agreement "I don't blame you, I'm concerned about the same... " she responded, before adding "I'm honestly surprised I ran into Grail when I escaped, let alone you following me out."

Lucifer Draconis -042- Human form
the male lupine woke an hour or two after being thrown into his room, his back now crusted with blood and sore Alana, I hope to Fenrir you find somewhere safe..

interaction: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays

Extraction Zone
Mazi smiled again and looked away for a moment before looking back at the other lupine. "I saw my only opportunity since I've been here so I took it. I'm lucky guards didn't catch me. Had I hesitated a little longer I wouldn't have made it out at all. She ran a hand through her hair and looked outside. "But we met Grail. Grail. We met the one lupine before us that managed to escape. I thought he was only a rumour but I suppose I've been proven wrong." Mazikeen smiled again.
"Running from that place felt so incredible too. I felt so powerful." She said remembering every single detail of the run that allowed her to meet these two. She smiled wider, thinking about hunting for the first time too. She could hardly stand herself and the excitement was radiating off of her.

Fight Room 1
Silo sensed the wolf below him flinch violently and his ears perked forwards and he quit growling momentarily, long enough to look down to her and give her a reassuring look. He then looked back up as he was mentioned and let out another fierce snarl, snapping his jaws in the air and jumping forwards a bit to add effect and try to scare the scientists. Silo knew for a fact he wasn't letting the scientists and guards take either of them down to the catacombs no matter what. He would have to be completely unable to move to stop his fighting. He felt oddly responsible for the little wolf underneath him. He wouldn't let them hurt her.
He took a step forwards and thrashed his jaws violently. If they didn't back off soon, he was going to attack them with a viciousness he didn't even know he had.
His wolf was on the exact same page as he was, it was ready to fully take control again and rip out all their throats. I dare you to try it scientist. I. dare. you.

Serenity McKinnon-095-Wolf Form
Not ever having one of the other patients ever protect the female before, both halves of the mute lupine were confused about why Silo was doing so. It was a foreign concept to the woman. Feeling the eyes of the wolf above her for a moment she raised her own gaze enough to meet his own, a reassuring look in his gaze before he would look back at the scientist and guards, leaving a confused and frightened wolf underneath him. What is going on? the wolf couldn't help thinking to itself. The scientist stepped back out of the wolf's teeth as it jumped towards them, the guards falling over themselves as they moved backwards...well those that were alive. He watched as Silo growled in warning before looking down at Mouse. "Very well...you can tend to her injuries yourself and then turn her over to one of the guards to be led back to her room. I would think of something you can do for this male who saved your life Mouse...should such a thing a happen again I will not be so lenient." With that the scientist turned and left, the guards following.

Interacting: Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays

the female lupine thought for a moment "I don't blame you, I thought he was a rumor at first too, I'm not sure how to explain it, but something inside me made me think he wasn't just a rumor... hey Grail, have you traveled further than the expanse of desert? when they brought me there from the city, the back windows were blacked out." she responded, sitting up and looking at the entrance to the cave.

Lucifer tried to sit up in the bed, growling in mild pain as he did, before he stood and hobbled to the door, pounding on it "Oi! any possible way I can at least wash the blood from my back?!" he shouted to the guard he knew was posted at his door to watch him
the guard seemed to think for a moment before responding "If you want to bleed out, sure. no, you idiot."

interacting: Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Grail didn’t comment on the conversation between the pair of females, not until he was addressed directly by Alana. “Once. After the radiation hit it poisoned the food and made the area unsafe. I couldn’t go into the desert and actually had to leave the area. Traveled for weeks until I got to a meadow where I spent the year as it had water and some earth tombs and ruins. What lies beyond, I never ventured further but I could smell trees so possibly a forest. ”

Interactions: Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf

Last edited:
The Extraction Zone
Mazikeen listened and studied the girl intently as she talked and when she addressed Grail, she turned her head to look in his direction as well. When he told them his story Mazikeen instantly got a little nervous and excited. The though of running through grass again thrilled her. She would love to see that place eventually. She shifted how she was sitting awkwardly and then spoke up. "Why'd you leave it? I mean, it sounds better than being stuck in this place." She inquired. This lupine was so mysterious to her and she wanted to pry all his secrets out of him. She wanted to learn.

Silo Gray ~051~ Wolf Form/Human Form
Fight Room 1
Silo kept up snarling until the guards left and as they were walking out of the room he lunged at the last couple guards filing out of the room. The two last ones tripped and stumbled over each other to get just out of the reach of his jaws, and they fell in a little pile on the floor as the door was closed on Silo's face. He stopped just before the door, avoiding contact. He turned and went back over to the girl, shifting back into human form. He put his hand in front of him non threateningly, staying just far enough away from her to avoid the jaws, just in case she had a little energy from fear left. He spoke to her, his voice soft and soothing, no hint of malice in it at all.
"Hey, its alright, everything is gonna be okay. I don't want to hurt you. Why don't you turn back to human so I can help you clean up those wounds? I'm sorry about your leg. I had to..." He said the last piece with a crack in his voice. He sincerely hoped she wouldn't be angry with him. Or worse, afraid of him.
No matter how much that drug had changed him, his compassion and love was one thing he managed to hold onto.

Interactions: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf

Alana thought a moment "what do you think of possibly setting up a pack or something there...? With the lupines we rescue from the facility. In any case, we should travel there because I'm sure they'll come looking for the two of us, Mazikeen and I..." she thought aloud, glancing between the two lupines as she spoke, so as to gauge their reaction

interacting: Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Grail didn’t respond right away to the question from Mazikeen. “To see if twelve through thirty got out and were here and to see if the area was safe. The radiation had disappeared but the food was gone...I was lucky to find small prey hadn’t been affected much.” When Alana asked about making a pack for anyone they rescued, his wolf immediately protested on the fact that there would be males who would compete for the two females.

Grail ignored his other half who was thinking on the luck they had with two females that seemed physically and mentally fit, turning face the pair of women without moving. “A pack...” Grail closed his eyes, forcefully shoving his wolf to the back of his mind as it immediately agreed with the female. “Who would run this pack exactly? There would be fights to be the alpha with possibly deaths and injuries.

“Do either of you know healing? It’s tough without medical equipment and there are bond to be disabled lupines who might die. There will be those who do not wish to leave, those who will kill to protect their way of life they chose or have become used to. Can you kill your friends if they choose to fight you or don’t wish to leave? Can you take the life with a human without showing mercy or hesitating?” His eyes flicked between both women, waiting for their answers. “If a pack is what you want, you have to be prepared to fight and adjust to a life on the run. You have to defend your position if you become a beta or alpha. Can they survive together or will they fall?” There was no real answer to that question, the intention was to make the females think. Making a pack with possibly broken lupines who had no skills or social interactions except fear and to fight, driven by primal instincts, was no easy task.

Serenity McKenzie-095-Wolf Form
Mouse flinched as the doors slammed shut, the male that smelled of rosemary snapping at the guards before they were closed in. Her ears which had been presssed to her skull slowly rose, one flopping over as she cautiously glanced up at the sound of bones snapping and the voice that sounded as she met a human in place of a wolf. Were they really human anymore. Mouse listened to the male as he spoke, tilting her head at the crack in his voice as he spoke of injuring her leg.

As he asked her to shift back so she could be helped, the wolf flinched as he held his hands up, pressing her body to the floor. She could hear his words but it was hard for the wolf to focus on the cracking tone in the male’s voice or adjust to the wolf not attacking. Nodding, the wolf closed its eyes and thought of its human form, the process takin some time before Mouse was back, slowly pushing herself up to a sitting position.

Interactions: Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf

Last edited:
Alana leveled her gaze with Grail's, listening to him before she responded "You. You would lead us, if you were up to the task that is, if not, I'm certainly up to it. as for killing, it would be necessary for survival, as would constant movement, and I won't hesitate to do whatever it takes to survive. And I know of at least one other lupine who wants to leave there. The same male that helped me, and consequently Mazikeen escape. and healing? I'm certainly ready to learn whatever is necessary. the question is, are you willing to lead us, Grail?" the female lupine was quite obviously headstrong, and would be fit to lead if necessary, should Grail turn down the idea of leading a pack

interacting: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays

Grail S. Harrison-011-Alpha Male-Human Form
Listening to Alana speak, Grail’s eyes closed as he listened to her challenge him which was surprising. “Me? You don’t know me and you are willing to put your trust in a complete stranger?” Grail inhaled as he listened to her challenging tone and that she would lead if he would not do so. “And you?” He questioned Mazikeen as he turned to her. “What do you think of this? Of a pack and my being alpha. If i do this...I will not choose a female right away...regardless of what my wolf thinks. You will need to prove yourself to have a chance.”

Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays

Extraction Zone
Mazikeen twisted her head to look at the two wolves as they spoke, giggling at Grails comment about choosing a female.
"Charming offer about 'proving ourselves', but I'm not really in the mood to have a mate. Kids are too much work for me." She smiled and winked at him, the real truth being that she was scared of kids and responsibility. Plus, even if she did want a mate, she was a flirt and enjoyed playing hard to get. It was part of a game for her.
"As for the whole pack thing, yes I agree that you should be the leader. For starters, you know about this land as you have lived out here for a while now, second, you can hunt and teach us how to do the same. But most importantly, you're seen as a god-like figure to quite a few lupines in the facility, they would look up to you and follow without hesitation." She glanced between both again, mainly to take a breathe and then continued.
"I have a small amount of knowledge in medicine, I took a first-aid course before I was taken, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to stay alive, even if it means fighting others and having to put them in their place, however, I also believe that killing should always be a last resort in any situation. I don't believe in taking another's life, no matter how wretched they are. That is for the Gods to decide, unless your own life is in danger and its all you can do." She paused, thinking again.
"Also running is fun and freeing. So, I'm down." She said with a humorous tone.

Silo Gray ~051~ Human Form
Fight Room 1
Silo watched and waited as the girl slowly transformed back to her human form and gave her a friendly smile when she sat up. "Well hello there gorgeous." He teased, the girl was battered and bruised but under it he could tell she was still pretty. "The name is Silo, by the way. Not zero five one." Silo said gently. "Am I okay to touch you and help you clean up a little with your wounds? There's no water or anything to clean them with so we can wrap them up to prevent any more grime from entering it but I suggest you clean them more thoroughly once you have the chance." He said, knowing really only basic stuff, but trying to help in the best way he could. He inspected her appearance for the wounds he could wrap up and what blood he may be able to clean off with a cloth of some sort, even if it was a dry cloth.
He scooted a little closer, posture relaxed and non-threatening as he could make it.

Alana growled lightly "You ought to prove yourself as well. How do you expect us to prove ourselves, or just me to prove myself and not expect you to do the same?" she responded, after hearing Mazikeen's response, and raising a brow "If you take me as a mate, you better believe I'll challenge you on aspects if I decide necessary."
Lucifer growled lightly before turning around and pacing his room

interacting: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays

Grail S. Harrison-011-Alpha Male-Human Form
“A God-like figure hmm? I wasn’t truthfully supposed to be born or revealed. I can only assume my escape was the reason they were killed.” Grail got to his feet, Mazikeen also voicing her opinion on he should be leader and some other opinions as well as well as her knowing some healing. “As long as you do not hesitate to kill you should be fine,” he spoke to Mazikeen before Alana jumped in upon Maz saying she didn’t want a mate or kids.

Alana spoke of if she was chosen to be his mate, she would challenge him at every turn and he should have to prove himself. “You’re already doing that and as for choosing someone, I would rather not rush into something like this.” He began heading for the slope of the mountain outside the cave entrance. “As for proving myself...I plan on letting the rank of alpha be challenged to give everyone a chance as well as having more than one beta. However, if you seek for me to prove myself...then if you are both well rested, I will show show you to water...and you can show me what you know of hunting and tracking.”

Serenity McKinnon-095-Human Form
The girl nodded at his introduction as Silo and not by his number. She blinked slowly at him, lifting her head as a quizzical look appeared on her face at the male’s teasing. She opened her mouth but then closed it as no words came out. He spoke of trying to help clean her wounds and how she should wash them when she got the chance, Mouse shaking her head negatively at that. Still he didn’t aim to attack her and so he was greeted with a hesitant nod, making a motion to his shoulder, trying to indicate he should get that checked.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back