• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C A M P L A K E L O D G E || OOC CHAT/PLOTTING

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Guys, this thread is dying. I hate to say it, but it is.

I tried to make the plot entertaining and engaging, but it didn’t seem to take off. I’m sorry if I wasted your time, but it wanted to thank all of you for your attendance. I’ve made a lot of friends through this this entire thing. And I hope soon, that we’ll be able to reincarnate it.

DuckPrince DuckPrince You are so amazing and so easy to talk to. You’re one of the best writers I’ve met. I hope you the best with your surgeries, and I believe we’ll have many conversations to come! 💕💗💝

wafflegirl wafflegirl You are literally a sister. You’re fun and love my puns, and you’re always up for another roleplay. You are also one of the best writers I’ve met. You've helped me with the RP and it’s all because of you. You’re super cool, and are a great friend to have met. 💓💗💘

R Rock And Roll Boy You are always so creative. You’re super unique and that’s what makes you so great. Never change. It’s an awesome quality to have. 💝💞💕

Soap Soap You are literally always down to write. And I’m so glad I accepted you when you asked. You added to the entire roleplay. Thank you! 💗💖💘

Kisaki Kisaki Omg thank you so much for Markus. He is still a god and I love him sooooo much. 💞💕💖

Okay, now that I’m done rambling, I’ll just skrrt.

I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️💛💚💙💜

Last edited:
Guys, this thread is dying. I hate to say it, but it is.

I tried to make the plot entertaining and engaging, but it didn’t seem to take off. I’m sorry if I wasted your time, but it wanted to thank all of you for your attendance. I’ve made a lot of friends through this this entire thing. And I hope soon, that we’ll be able to reincarnate it.

DuckPrince DuckPrince You are so amazing and so easy to talk to. You’re one of the best writers I’ve met. I hope you the best with your surgeries, and I believe we’ll have many conversations to come! 💕💗💝

wafflegirl wafflegirl You are literally a sister. You’re fun and love my puns, and you’re always up for another roleplay. You are also one of the best writers I’ve met. Yoube helped me with the RP and it’s all because of you. You’re super cool, and are a great friend to have met. 💓💗💘

R Rock And Roll Boy You are always so creative. You’re super unique and that’s what makes you so great. Never change. It’s an awesome quality to have. 💝💞💕

Soap Soap You are literally always down to write. And I’m so glad I accepted you when you asked. You added to the entire roleplay. Thank you! 💗💖💘

Kisaki Kisaki Omg thank you so much for Markus. He is still a god and I love him sooooo much. 💞💕💖

Okay, now that I’m done rambling, I’ll just skrrt.

I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️💛💚💙💜
if you revive this roleplay, I'd love to re-use Hyun and Morgan! Just tag me pliz <3

It’s totally cool, don’t worry about it! I enjoyed meeting and writing with you all! ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back