• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic C⌬RE Lore

Moolock

Elder Member

• core_map_copy_by_drawing_moo-dbg6gis.png

Links:
Main RP: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/c⌬re.348667/
Character Sheet: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/c⌬re-character-sheets.348669/#post-8095040

Last edited:

--FIRST! NO metagaming or powergaming! Your characters aren't gods, they're humans and they don't have the magic power of controlling other played characters or the NPCs I'll be keeping track of. Please, I know you bunch won't but I'm putting it up anyway just in case.

--Second! Woo, we're on a roll. I'm not gonna be super up tight about swearing but don't go crazy please. Along those lines, please keep 18+ content out of the rp? I'm fine with love interest but fade to black, otherwise your characters will get a visit from the ERP Horse to ruin the mood.

--Grammar! Please have some sense of it! I don't want to be going through cringing at spelling mistakes and the wrong use of their they're and there. Also woo, internet browsers have spellcheck built in now. Use it.

--You are welcome to disagree with me or give me pointers. If there's something you really think I could be doing better, lovely, that's what the Discord will be there for. Please don't clutter up the RP chat with things like that and while I am open to constructive criticism and taking pointers, my word is final.

--Keep IC arguments IC. Remember at the end of the day it's just a game, don't get riled up with each other because of events in the story. Conversely, if you have a problem with someone out of character, treat the situation like an adult would and don't bring that aggression into the story against their character. I don't want to be breaking up any fights.

--Fifth!! Stay active. I know real life can get very busy and even I'll probably have the odd night where I can only post once or maybe not until the next morning, but I'll be trying and I expect you guys to as well. I'd like to see at least one post a night, though I can understand if it has to be skipped. That said, try not to go more than a day or two without posting. If you're inactive for more than three days without telling me first, you get a warning. If it happens again, one more warning. I'm nice like that. After that, you're off. If you come back and can give me a good reason for where you went and why you couldn't tell me beforehand, I'll consider letting you back on. I really don't want to kick anyone so please try to stay on top of this? <3

--Sixth as a note- I will be considering decisions heavily and rationally. There are in character consequences for things like running head-long into the drug lord's home office. I'll try not to be too terribly rough on you guys, that said, death is a possibility in this world.

--Please read the lore! I've written it all there, all for you guys, it will help things go a lot smoother and help with character creation. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase don't ignore it just because it's a lot of reading. It's there to help us all stay sane.

--Lastly if you've read all these rules and the lore which you totally would because who would just skip the rules? hahaha then at the end of your application after that lovely exchange with good old Archy, put this little character: somewhere on your character sheet. I trust you to be creative.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back