• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern By Choice or Aloiss OOC Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Virus Virus

There are a few things I need you to see into before I can accept Laura:

1. More details about Sombra. I don't really know who she is though she appears to be a massive part of Laura's backstory. She appears in children show but is also a known Villain? Do make it so her identity is clearer.
2. There is nothing that identifies someone as a Villain. Villains are just normal Superhumans that goes against the law and do crimes. Her uncle recognising Laura as a Villain and the tracker in her forehead doesn't really make sense in this case.
3. Technopathy and Shadow Manipulation are a bit of a stretch for me. Do remember to keep your character's power to a single one, or a set. I can't accept Laura as she is as she appears to have two powers.

Sheet updated, If there's still problem with it, feel free to lemme know..
Confirmation:
Can you give me an idea of how her power works? Does she change things like phones and fridges into weapons or just simply hack into stuff?
Her power and limitation also looks contradictory and confusing to me; Laura's power description says she can use technopathy to manipulate any piece of technology, but the Limit says she can't hack into technologies that aren't connected to the internet... so she can only use technopathy on things connected to the internet?

Hmmm... I'd like to start from where she broke out and go from there, that ok?

Alright, thank you for letting me know, I'll try my best to get a post up as soon as I can

Damafaud Damafaud
So, do I need to change my chara?
And I have Discord, but I can’t get on it as often as I want.
I'd prefer you to use another as there are a lot of problem with your current one.

If you see under the rule for character at the top of CS page, I explicitly say no character can have magic. I want this to stay a Superhumans RP and I'm sticking go it.

Secondly, under the rule for power, characters with the power strong enough to destroy a district with ease will not be accepted. Considering your Dark Lord once dominated multiple countries on his own, he's too strong for the setting.

Thirdly, the lore implies that existence of Powers was unclear before World War I, so having someone so eye-catching doesn't work.

I'd prefer you to use another as there are a lot of problem with your current one.

If you see under the rule for character at the top of CS page, I explicitly say no character can have magic. I want this to stay a Superhumans RP and I'm sticking go it.

Secondly, under the rule for power, characters with the power strong enough to destroy a district with ease will not be accepted. Considering your Dark Lord once dominated multiple countries on his own, he's too strong for the setting.

Thirdly, the lore implies that existence of Powers was unclear before World War I, so having someone so eye-catching doesn't work.
I state that he has barely enough power to blow up a bus, and he has severe payments.

He conquered countries with his military tactics, not raw power.

I’ll change the magic to basic fire powers.

As for the history, I was thinking it took place very long ago. I also had the impression that superpowers existed, but weren’t confirmed.

I state that he has barely enough power to blow up a bus, and he has severe payments.

He conquered countries with his military tactics, not raw power.

I’ll change the magic to basic fire powers.

As for the history, I was thinking it took place very long ago. I also had the impression that superpowers existed, but weren’t confirmed.
As it was mentioned earlier, magic is a concept that doesn't exist in this world so if you want to play a thousand years old fellow, there need to be other methods to be used. Regarding the history part, can you make it more specific? Just a date and his general scope of activity will do. I'd prefer if there isn't any large change in history so as to keep the culture, society, and whatever around the world similar to real life to make things easier so I want to know how he will affect the world and so. Here, the problem with his power and the Hero comes in.

With the mention of modern countries like China and Russia he sounds fairly recent; though his story with the Hero sounds like something perfect out of a myth, when it happens in modern time it looks too concrete and identifiable to not be suspected as Superhumans as he sure was an important historical figure given his track record.

Addressing it as a whole, I'll probably need to see more changes in your CS before giving further advice.

Sorry, so very sorry for not responding as much. I've been very busy, and my browser keeps crashing. Maybe tonight, if there are mentions, I might get a post up, if not, tommorrow

Sorry, so very sorry for not responding as much. I've been very busy, and my browser keeps crashing. Maybe tonight, if there are mentions, I might get a post up, if not, tommorrow
You are doing fine! I'm keeping up with your post and you have been doing amazing so far. One of the other player (Atropa's player) hasn't posted yet, so you don't have anything to response to in the immediate moment. I hope you enjoy yourself~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back