• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern By Choice or Aloiss Interest Check | Supervillain Roleplay [Still Accepting!]

I'm pretty interested in a crazy plant-lady Eco-Marxist. Would that sound good? I guess her end-goal would be to enact forceful and immediate decarbonization nationally (and internationally) and nationalize the emerging industries, where she'd want to be the head of said nationalization in the government. (Hey, she's still a villain! Gotta get some grub for the risk, no?)

I'm pretty interested in a crazy plant-lady Eco-Marxist. Would that sound good? I guess her end-goal would be to enact forceful and immediate decarbonization nationally (and internationally) and nationalize the emerging industries, where she'd want to be the head of said nationalization in the government. (Hey, she's still a villain! Gotta get some grub for the risk, no?)
I love the idea of crazy treehugger. Probably start small and go for Aloiss since she'll need some real huge backup if she aims for the whole nation :p

Damafaud Damafaud My idea is a gentleman-thief sorta villain mixed in with The Scarecrow. He is either a retired Supervillain forced back into crime after being screwed over by either a hero or the government or the son of a legendary Supervillain trying to make a name for himself. His gimmick would be that of a seemingly undead Spanish colonial aristocrat. He mainly uses his own combat training as a former soldier in Spain's military and a type of fear toxin similar to Scarecrows to commit crimes. He also has a rare mutation that allows him to contort his body and squeeze through tight objects. If that is too low powered I can fix it

Damafaud Damafaud My idea is a gentleman-thief sorta villain mixed in with The Scarecrow. He is either a retired Supervillain forced back into crime after being screwed over by either a hero or the government or the son of a legendary Supervillain trying to make a name for himself. His gimmick would be that of a seemingly undead Spanish colonial aristocrat. He mainly uses his own combat training as a former soldier in Spain's military and a type of fear toxin similar to Scarecrows to commit crimes. He also has a rare mutation that allows him to contort his body and squeeze through tight objects. If that is too low powered I can fix it
That sounds acceptable. I'll send you the Discord invite. Can't wait to see your CS!

I may play a resurrected Dark Lord. Unfortunately, his powers that made him unbeatable in ancient times are practically useless in a modern context.
Damafaud Damafaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back