• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy by blood's first song - a fxf medieval fantasy

calamity_

Welcome to the world of Ziandri, your standard medieval fantasy world full of kings, knights and, of course, magic.

The plot, first:
YC is a princess of Riveldor, the largest kingdom in the west. She has an older sister, the heir-apparent and beloved across the west, a younger brother who spends his days ambitiously vying for his father's approval to win the crown off his siblings' head, a mother who has been missing for years, and a far too distant King of a father. YC has turned to other things to fill her days, since she need not worry about the weight of the crown. Namely, becoming the greatest knight of the realm. While the king allows this charade to continue, as it does not presently harm anything, he and the rest of the Kingdom have little faith in YC's aspirations.

My character, Rook, comes from an isolated clan of dark sorcerers, deep within a cursed woods to the distant north of Riveldor. They've been vying for a coup for generations, ever since the Realm of the West declared war on magic. Rook, a prodigy in her clan, is sent off to the capitol with a mission: kill the king and overthrow the royal family. Accompanied by a trained assassin of the clan and hidden by a diplomatic envoy from a neighboring kingdom, what will happen when two destinies begin to merge?

I have some more ideas for extra lore and ways to elongate the plot, but i won't get into that here! Please PM if interested and avoid commenting on this post!

Hi, i am a 20yr old long-time rper looking for a little fantasy somethin! I love a classic royalxcommoner, but decided to put a bit of a twist on it because my friend has recently gotten me started on a merlin rewatch! Plus, who doesnt love a little magic? This WILL be a fxf plot, and i'd prefer a partner who is willing to play a wide cast of characters with me (we will each have our main character of the princess and the sorceress, along with various side characters), and loves to worldbuild and plot! I'm also looking for something more advanced, with 3 paragraphs being a minimum.

Hope someone will join me on this adventure C:

Last edited:
I do believe we could be excellent partners. I’m glad someone sees that the more characters, the better the story. I do hope to begin plotting with you soon as I am beginning to love this idea more and more with each reread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back