• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic By any means necessary

God_himself

World's Worst Necromancer
Send New Email
New Email Received
Uri Corp
A proposition
The Galaxy is huge, mysterious, and wonderful, there is so much that we don't know about it.

Recently, what seems to be a dead super star has fallen under our attention. The dead star is somehow solid, and in fact is home to lush jungles, gravity defying islands and more. We here at Uri Corp could not resist further exploration and colonization of what we have dubbed the Garden of Eden.

We have gained the dead star through a 2 quadrillion credit deal. Now here starts the problem, the at least 100 different groups that have formed cities and nations on the Garden may not like each other, but the certainly don't like their new landlords after the terraforming incident at whillon 032. They have attacked and destroyed almost all of our Outposts on the Garden.

Here is were you come in. You will be joined by several other mercenaries to act as "peace keepers" and explorers of the Garden. This operation will be fully funded by Uri Corp. Additionally, you may use any means necessary to secure us the Garden.

If you are interested in this offer please go to Uri orbital habitat #5934 where we can discuss the contract.

What kinda stuff can the implants do?
The implants could do a variety of things from alterations to someone's mood, to making shields of pure psionic energy. But the more complicated the task, the bigger implant required which casts a bigger strain on the user.

God_himself God_himself When are we gonna start this off?
Well first, thank you for being patient. second, 2 of the 4 characters, (not counting mine who I have yet to post) are still labeled as WIP. So really until the two characters are finished, and I uploaded all the stuff I have to (the occ, and icc threads)

Well first, thank you for being patient. second, 2 of the 4 characters, (not counting mine who I have yet to post) are still labeled as WIP. So really until the two characters are finished, and I uploaded all the stuff I have to (the occ, and icc threads)
Okay, just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back