• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy BxG Roleplay Request!

Kntranced

Hey there Reader! I'm Kntranced and I just wanted to say thank you for checking out my first post on here! As you can tell from the title, I'm looking for some new roleplay partners bBut before we go any further, here's a rundown of my rp info!

Genres and Plots

I'm into the Slice of life genre but I don't do it straight, usually I add elements from other genres such as fantasy, horror, sci fi, etc to keep things from getting stale. I mostly roleplay BxG and as for plots, I was thinking of one where (and I'm sorry if it sounds a little basic, I'm just getting back into roleplaying) Muse A had just moved into a new city from another country and they were doing some exploring around to see everything it had to offer. During their time wandering around, they accidentally bump into Muse B, someone who had been living in said city all their life. Muse A ask for directions to a place they're trying to go and Muse B shows them the way (perhaps they can show them a few other locations as well). The pair hang out for a while and after a few days, they start to develop feelings for each other. If this is too simple for you, we can think of more ideas together to spice it up!

Literacy

I'm a semi-literate to literate roleplayer (leaning more towards the literate side of things) and I'll go over 10+ lines or two paragraphs pretty much all the time. However seeing as it has been some time since I lasted roleplayed, I'm not quite sure I'm as good as I used to be. If I make a mistake, whether it comes to description, grammar, etc, please feel free to show me what I did wrong and how to improve on it as I want to practice being literate as much as possible!

How active am I?

I'm online most of the time but life can get in the way of things so please bear with me, i'll be sure to respond to all of your messages the moment I get the chance. I'm usually not gone for more then 2 days but if I am gone longer, I will let you know why. Also please, PLEASE don't leave the chat without letting me know why first. I've had plenty of instances where my partner and I were in the middle of a good roleplay when without warning, they just go. It's very frustrating to me and everyone else so be sure to keep that in mind. If you're ever getting bored or anything, feel free to talk to me about it and we can come up with ideas together!

Characters
I have many different ocs but they are very old and I need some time revamping them. However my main one was recently finished and I can link you to their bio one you message me!

That'severything I wanted to say for now, if you have any questions or are interested, feel free to pm me and we can talk about more details then. Thank you guys for reading and I'll see you all soon! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back