• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom buttercup's fandom thread

buttercup babe

welcome, one and all, to buttercup's fandom thread! down below, you will find my rules, and the fandoms i am willing to play. if you can abide by the rules and one of them fandoms interests you, send me a pm, and we can discuss!
• please write at least a paragraph (five solid sentences) per character, per response.​
• proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling is necessary. my lack of capital letters is purely an aesthetic choice for ooc writing, and i will use proper capitalization in the roleplay.​
• we'd either be doing canon x oc or canon x canon. if we do canon x oc, we'd be doubling, but if we do canon x canon, i'd prefer to stick to one of the pairs i've listed and i tend to be pretty strict about which role i play.​
• please understand that, in the case of canon x oc, there are some characters i prefer not to play, and don't take it personally if the one you want is one of those characters.​
• in the same field, there are some aus i just don't like. the special word is lilac. if i say i don't want to do a particular au, don't take it to be a slight against you for wanting to do it.​
• you have to be open to writing with lgbt+ characters, because a majority of the romantic relationships i have planned for my half of the roleplay will be same sex couples.​
• also, for some of the canon counterparts i have listed, i don't intend for them to be love interests, but rather surrogate family members. if you'd like to do the same, that's fine!​
• for some fandoms, our roleplays will have darker themes than the source material, since i really like making use of the macabre in my writing.​
• please reply at least once a week. I understand that life gets in the way sometimes, but I think once a week is pretty reasonable. also, if you lose interest, just let me know! i won't be offended, and i'd rather know for certain than be left hanging.​
• if you have read the rules through, include the special word in your first pm to me.​
• the fandoms are ranked from what i'm most to least interested in​
• italics under the canon x canon pairings category indicate the role i want to play​
• i may not be interested in the ones near the bottom when you request them--don't take it personally​
• underlines in the love interests i want or canon x canon pairings categories indicate that the relationship would be unhealthy/toxic​
• just because a character is listed under my love interests doesn't mean they're off limits, just that you should be prepared to play one of them​
gravity falls
+ aus i'll roleplay: relativity falls, reverse falls, anti-gravity au, reunion falls, only child au, gravity rises​
+ love interests i want: stanley pines, stanford pines, wendy corduroy, pacifica northwest, reverse falls!mabel​
+ love interests i won't play: bill cipher (unless you outright state that you want it to be a toxic, manipulative relationship)​
+ canon x canon pairings: fem!dipper x pacifica, mabel x pacifica, only child!dipper and stanley​
criminal minds
+ aus i'll roleplay: crime syndicate au​
+ love interests i want: derek morgan, spencer reid, aaron hotchner, emily prentiss​
+ love interests i won't play: any unsub (see "bill cipher" for exception)​
+ canon x canon pairings: reid x morgan​
- please note that i have just started season six, so i'm not caught up
undertale
+ aus i'll roleplay: mafiatale, underswap, handplates​
+ love interests i want: sans, toriel, underswap!papyrus​
+ love interests i won't play: flowey (see "bill cipher" for exception) [note: different than asriel]​
+ canon x canon pairings: none​
stardew valley
+ aus i'll roleplay: none​
+ love interests i want: elliott, shane, rasmodius​
+ love interests i won't play: none​
+ canon x canon pairings: penny x alex​
life is strange
+ aus i'll roleplay: rachel lives au​
+ love interests i want: chloe price, rachel amber, mark jefferson
+ canon x canon pairings: nathan prescott x mark jefferson, kate marsh x victoria chase​
disney/dreamworks
+ aus i'll roleplay: time period aus​
+ love interests i want: hans westergaard, robert callaghan, merida dunbroch, astrid hofferson, eret son of eret, pitch black​
+ love interests i won't play: any animal character (i.e. simba, kovu, etc) unless you humanize them, villains​
+ canon x canon pairings: fem!hiccup x astrid, fem!hiccup x eret, merida x eret, hiccup x jack frost, ariel x moana, belle x esmeralda, helen x evelyn​
doki doki literature club
+ aus i'll roleplay: none​
+ love interests i want: monika
+ canon x canon pairings: sayori x monika
harry potter
+ aus i'll roleplay: dark trio au​
+ love interests i want: ginny weasley, cedric diggory, dark trio!harry potter, dark trio!hermione granger​
+ love interests i won't play: draco malfoy (unless you want him portrayed actually the way he is), tom riddle​
+ canon x canon pairings: luna x ginny, remus x sirius, regulus x james​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back