• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello Hello!
I’m Gal/Tea/Moth! Call my any!
20 || They/She

I’m currently searching for Harry Potter related RPs with partners 18+ age wise (I prefer rping with folks my age!)

I’m looking for OCxOC Pairings and OCxCC Doubles!

I’m all for some canon divergence! (Especially because of she who shan’t be named)

[ What I will do RP wise ]

-OC x OC Pairings ( gxg, nbxg, bxg) (will do OC/OC doubles as well! Especially for bxb and gxb)

-OC x Canon Doubles (gxg, bxb, BxG, nbxg, nbxb, ect.!)

-Platonic and Romantic Pairings!

-Golden Trio Era RPs, Magic Awakened Era RPs, Marauder Era RPs, and modern era rps.

-AUs (depending on the AU)

-Omg- and like, an RP inspired by fics like ‘Kaleidoscopic Grangers -AdmiralPegasus‘ and ‘The Bell Tales -Revanius‘ I’d die for this-

[ What I won’t do RP wise ]

-Put up with any Transphobia, Homophobia, Racism, or bigotry

-NSFW RP

-Teacher x Student pairings

— — —

I write 2-4+ paragraphs per reply in 3rd person! I prefer partners who can match that!

I’ll rp here or on Discord!

I’m not too picky on plots and love brainstorming together! I love chatting and gushing about pairings/ships and headcanons! I can move off-site!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back