• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource but pretty isn't... [freebies]

allure

angel eyes ♡
but pretty isn't everything, right?

heyyyy it's allure here (aka tiff). someone suggested i create a code thread, so here it is. since this is just a coding dump, i won't be taking requests or anything. everything i post is a freebie! that being said, never remove the credit - of course. please also try to keep the code as similar to the original as possible. i will include a general list of what you can change along with the whole code at the bottom, but if you're unsure about changing something, don't hesitate to pm me or post here! i don't mind. if you use a code, make sure to like the post ♡ i'd love to know!

here are some people whose work have inspired/influenced me lol: Yunn Yunn , n u n c h i n u n c h i , social social , peachnim peachnim - y'all are awesome.

DISCLAIMERS:
> none of my codes are mobile friendly unless stated in the post

> all my codes are made to look good with the light/color me light settings. this doesn't affect some of them, for others you would have to add a light background/set the font color in order for them to be readable on the dark mode

> if you guys ever want to adjust something like the width of a div to hide a scroll/uncover your text, feel free. scroll bars have different widths on different devices

> changing minor aspects of the code such as what is outlined above is never an excuse to remove my tag

Last edited:
/coded by allure/
last name,

first name
tomomi_edit.jpg
[basic information]

name;
age;
and whatnot
spring is here,
and we begin again
bio or whatever
large.jpg
look at me.
aplus--amo_120.jpg

[appearance or whatever]

This is a secret
Something I've never confessed to anyone
When you listen to my story
You ask me with wide eyes
How, wow, wow, whatever

The truth is, I actually
Flew here from
A far future
Past the stars
So dense they might fall
Fly, fly, fly

You know, that place is actually
Filled with idiots
No, the things that sparkle are here
Now, now, now

talk to me.
[personality or whatever]

Right here, right now
We are so dazzling and beautiful
These fireworks will never end
Whatever

On cloudy days
It was as menacingly dark as a lie
The shy sun
Wasn’t hot at all, it was peacock
Blue, blue, blue, whatever

Every single day
Using this compass braided from unruly wind
I found that where the needle pointed to was you
Oh that's you, you, yes, you

peaches_n_cream.jpg
peach_milk.jpg
meet my friends.
[relationships or whatever]

Y'know, stuff like that
Are just small pebbles
Here is where the things that shine are
Life is cool, cool, cool

We have lots of time, if we keep going like this
Then maybe we’ll be able to live forever
Goodbye my protagonist, yeah
In order to see you
Ta-da, I enter elegantly

Right here, right now
I know for sure that today's fireworks
Will never ever end

Things even more surprising are to come

you may change images, colors, and quotes. if you're not into the lowercase letter aesthetic, ctrl+F "text-transform:lowercase" and delete it.
the large picture in the leftmost column should be square in order for that column to be even with the others.

Code:
[div=margin:auto;width:800px][CENTER][row][column=span3][div=color:gray;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px][font=Calibri][b]/coded by allure/[/b][/font][/div][border=5px dashed #ffccbb][bg=#d9c1a9][FONT=Mate SC][COLOR=#ffffff][div=letter-spacing:4px;margin-bottom:-20px;font-size:35px]last name,[/div]
[div=letter-spacing:2px;font-size:39px]first name[/div][/COLOR][/FONT][border=3px outset #f9e1c9][bg=#F2DAC3][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/cPecQv/tomomi_edit.jpg[/IMG][/bg][/border][div=height:155px][FONT=Alegreya][COLOR=#ffffff][basic information]

name;
age;
and whatnot[/color][/font][/div][/bg][/border][div=background-color:transparent; border-right: 5px dashed #ffccbb; border-bottom: 5px dashed #ffccbb; border-left: 5px dashed #ffccbb; padding: 0px;][div=background-color:#d9c1a9][border=0px][accordion=100%|bcenter]{slide=[bg=#d9c1a9][FONT=Mate SC][center][color=white][size=30px]spring is here,[/size]
[size=22px]and we begin again[/size][/color][/center][/font][/bg]}[bg=#d9c1a9][font=Alegreya][size=3][color=white][justify]bio or whatever[/justify][/color][/size][/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/div][/div][/column]
[column=span5][row][column=span4][border=5px solid #efd9c1][IMG]http://data.whicdn.com/images/285746884/large.jpg[/IMG][/border][/column][column=span4][div=background-color:#ffccbb; border-right: 5px solid #efd9c1; padding: 0px; font-size: 18px; color: white;text-transform:lowercase;][center][i]look at me.[/i][/center][bg=#d9c1a9; overflow: hidden; height: 195px; width: 100%; padding: 0px;][bg=transparent; height: 185px; text-align:justify; width: 225px; overflow:auto; padding: 10px; line-height:14px;][div=width:123px;height:123px;margin:auto;background:#F2DAC3;border:3px outset #f9e1c9;][IMG]https://stat100.ameba.jp/blog/img/ameba/officialblog/face/aplus--amo_120.jpg[/IMG][/div]
[FONT=Alegreya][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=12px][appearance or whatever]

This is a secret
How, wow, wow, whatever

The truth is, I actually
Flew here from
A far future
Past the stars
So dense they might fall
Fly, fly, fly

Filled with idiots
Now, now, now

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][/bg][/div][/column][/row]
[row][column=span4][div=background-color:#ffccbb; border-right: 5px solid #efd9c1; padding: 0px; font-size: 18px; color: white;text-transform:lowercase;][center][i]talk to me.[/i][/center][bg=#d9c1a9; overflow: hidden; height: 195px; text-align:justify; width: 100%; padding: 0px;][bg=transparent; height: 185px; width: 225px; overflow:auto; padding: 10px; line-height:14px;][FONT=Alegreya][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=12px][personality or whatever]

Right here, right now
This fireworks will never end
Whatever

On cloudy days
The shy sun

Every single day

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][/bg][/div][/column][column=span4][border=5px solid #efd9c1][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/nG0nQv/peaches_n_cream.jpg[/IMG][/border][/column][/row]
[row][column=span4][border=5px solid #efd9c1][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/iG2dXa/peach_milk.jpg[/IMG][/border][/column][column=span4][div=background-color:#ffccbb; border-right: 5px solid #efd9c1; padding: 0px; font-size: 18px; color: white;text-transform:lowercase;][center][i]meet my friends.[/i][/center][bg=#d9c1a9; overflow: hidden; height: 195px; text-align:justify; width: 100%; padding: 0px;][bg=transparent; height: 185px; width: 225px; overflow:auto; padding: 10px; line-height:14px;][FONT=Alegreya][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=12px][relationships or whatever]

Y'know, stuff like that
Are just small pebbles
Life is cool, cool, cool

In order to see you
Ta-da, I enter elegantly

Right here, right now
Will never ever end

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][/bg][/div][/column][/row][/column][/row][/CENTER][/div]

Last edited:
eBIOGRAPHY
or whatever

.​
wee
/coded by allure/
NAME OR
>> general
[name] here
[age] here
and whatnot

Wrapped my thoughts around your mind
Wrapped your body on my mind
Play it back and press rewind
To when you traced your fingers, drew my spine
Lost its beat and so I find
Starve my heart of touch and time

>> appearance
or whatever

So what do I do now?
I don't keep love around

When we tried it, we were a fire with no smoke
Rags to riches but I'm addicted to being broken
Take my breath away, you know I'm bound to choke
When I close my eyes. I still see your ghost
ePERSONALITY
or whatever

They can't stand, I handstand
Don't hold on right anymore
Pleased to meet you, I'm kinda moved
But that last one was my antidote
Green eyes, become green times
But there is no first or a last chance
They're telling me to turn down
'Cause I'm so lit, recall Flash Dance
Only A1 and I stay 1
And I'm counting out for that day when
Residuals become imminent
Because failure is not pivotal

.​
wee

eRELATIONSHIPS
or whatever

They just be asking the same
Try switch it up, I switch lanes
No love in this world, I’m still sane
Right, because that's enough
When the light on and you don't keep love

'Distance makes the heart grow fonder'
Said by someone stronger than me
So what do I do now?
Do now?
So what do I do now?
I don't keep love around anymore
I don't keep, I don't keep
Love around

.​
wee

warning: very easy to mess up, don't play around with it too much unless you know what you're doing
you may change images, colors, and fonts. there is no way to turn off the uppercase (that i am aware of).

Code:
[center][div=display: inline-block][div=line-height: 1.4][div=border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 0px; width: 800px][row][column=span3][div=margin-top:-15px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; width:100%;][div=background-color: #FFFFFF; height: 300px;][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=background-color: white; height: 300px; margin:-7px;][div=height:288px;background:white;border: 1px solid #eedddd;font-weight:normal;padding:10px;overflow-y: scroll;line-height:12px;font-size:14px;][font=Overpass][justify][color=transparent]e[/color][size=3][font=Raleway][b]BIOGRAPHY[/b][/font][/size]
or whatever[/justify][/font][/div][/div]}{/slide}[div=height:287px].[/div]{slide=[div=height: 0; position: relative;][div=background: transparent; height: 300px;pointer-events: none; position: absolute; left:-7px;bottom:6px;width: calc(100% + 14px);][div=height:290px;background:URL(https://www.rpnation.com/media/liliya.28576/full);background-size:100%;border:5px #eedddd inset]

[center][color=transparent].[/color][/center][/div][/div][/div]}[div=display: none]wee[/div]{/slide}[/accordion][/div][/div][div=color:gray;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px][font=Calibri][b]/coded by allure/[/b][/font][/div][border=5px inset #eedddd][bg=black][center][size=22px][color=white][font=Arimo][b][i]NAME OR
QUOTE[/i][/b][/font][/color][/size][/center][/bg][/border][/column][column=span2][div=background-color:transparent; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px;][color=#aa9999][font=Raleway][left][i][b]>> general[/b][/i][/left][/font][/color][bg=transparent; overflow: hidden; border:5px inset #eedddd; height: 158px; width: 184px; padding: 0px;][bg=#000000; height: 148px;text-align:left; width: 174px; padding-right:20px;overflow-y: auto; padding-bottom:10px;padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;line-height:14px; text-transform:uppercase][color=white][font=Overpass][size=2][name] [b]here[/b]
[age] [b]here[/b]
and whatnot

Wrapped my thoughts around your mind
Wrapped your body on my mind
Play it back and press rewind
To when you traced your fingers, drew my spine
Lost its beat and so I find
Starve my heart of touch and time[/size][b][/b][/font][/color][/bg][/bg][/div]
[div=background-color:transparent; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px;][color=#aa9999][font=Raleway][left][i][b]>> appearance[/b][/i][/left][/font][/color][div=overflow: hidden; border:5px inset #eedddd; height: 158px; width: 184px;][div=background:#000; height:148px;text-align:left; width: 174px; padding-right:20px;overflow-y: auto; padding-bottom:10px;padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;line-height:14px; text-transform:uppercase][color=white][font=Overpass][size=2]or whatever

So what do I do now?
I don't keep love around

When we tried it, we were a fire with no smoke
Rags to riches but I'm addicted to being broken
Take my breath away, you know I'm bound to choke
When I close my eyes. I still see your ghost[/size][/font][/color][/div][/div][/div][/column][column=span3][div=margin-top:-15px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; width:100%;][div=background-color: #FFFFFF; height: 202px;][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=background-color: white; height: 257px; margin:-7px;][div=height:190px;background:white;border: 1px solid #eedddd;font-weight:normal;padding:10px;overflow-y: scroll;line-height:14px;font-size:14px;][font=Overpass][color=transparent]e[/color][size=3][font=Raleway][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/font][/size]
[justify]or whatever

They can't stand, I handstand
Don't hold on right anymore
Pleased to meet you, I'm kinda moved
But that last one was my antidote
Green eyes, become green times
But there is no first or a last chance
They're telling me to turn down
'Cause I'm so lit, recall Flash Dance
Only A1 and I stay 1
And I'm counting out for that day when
Residuals become imminent
Because failure is not pivotal[/justify][/font][/div][/div]}{/slide}[div=height:190px].[/div]{slide=[div=height: 0; position: relative;][DIV=background: transparent; height: 257px;pointer-events: none; position: absolute; left:-7px;bottom:6px;width: calc(100% + 14px);][div=height:192px;background:URL(https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/19424767_1418641904888414_1829819216723705856_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTU0MzY3MTcyOTM2MzE5MzU5OA%3D%3D.2&se=7);background-size:100%;border:5px #eedddd inset]

[center][color=transparent].[/color][/center][/div][/div][/div]}[div=display: none]wee[/div]{/slide}[/accordion][/DIV][/DIV]
[div=margin-top:-25px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; width:100%;][div=background-color: #FFFFFF; height: 202px;][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=background-color: white; height: 257px; margin:-7px;][div=height:190px;background:white;border: 1px solid #eedddd;font-weight:normal;padding:10px;overflow-y: scroll;line-height:12px;font-size:14px;][font=Overpass][justify][color=transparent]e[/color][size=3][font=Raleway][b]RELATIONSHIPS[/b][/font][/size]
or whatever

They just be asking the same
Try switch it up, I switch lanes
No love in this world, I’m still sane
Right, because that's enough
When the light on and you don't keep love

'Distance makes the heart grow fonder'
Said by someone stronger than me
So what do I do now?
Do now?
So what do I do now?
I don't keep, I don't keep
Love around[/justify][/font][/div][/div]}{/slide}[div=height:190px].[/div]{slide=[div=height: 0; position: relative;][div=background: transparent; height: 257px;pointer-events: none; position: absolute; left:-7px;bottom:6px;width: calc(100% + 14px);][div=height:192px;background:URL(https://www.rpnation.com/media/minx.28566/full);background-size:100%;border:5px #eedddd inset]

[center][color=transparent].[/color][/center][/div][/div][/div]}[div=display: none]wee[/div]{/slide}[/accordion][/div][/div][/column][/row][/div][/div][/div][/center]

Last edited:
but pretty isn't everything, right?

heyyyy it's allure here (aka tiff). someone suggested i create a code thread, so here it is. since this is just a coding dump, i won't be taking requests or anything. everything i post is a freebie! that being said, never remove the credit - of course. please also try to keep the code as similar to the original as possible. i will include a general list of what you can change along with the whole code at the bottom, but if you're unsure about changing something, don't hesitate to pm me or post here! i don't mind. if you use a code, make sure to like the post ♡ i'd love to know!

here are some people whose work have inspired/influenced me lol: Yunn Yunn , n u n c h i n u n c h i , social social , peachnim peachnim - y'all are awesome.
Can I possibly snag the code for this part from you for the scary story contest? Please? It’s so pretty, and I love it very much

Can I possibly snag the code for this part from you for the scary story contest? Please? It’s so pretty, and I love it very much
sure i could give you the code but it doesn't scroll. i could adjust it so there's a scroll bar if you'd like? (but i'm feeling too lazy to hide it, so it'll be visible)

insert quote/title here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse commodo suscipit justo a congue. Quisque magna nulla, faucibus ac gravida id, sagittis nec ex. Fusce feugiat eros sed metus dignissim interdum. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Praesent vel nisi lorem. Sed vulputate mi at blandit interdum. Aenean tempor, enim eu commodo venenatis, purus turpis ornare est, sed bibendum dolor lorem et felis. Mauris pulvinar dolor vitae orci ullamcorper imperdiet.

Mauris vel dolor fringilla, varius orci cursus, fringilla mauris. Mauris a vulputate justo. Praesent sed metus mi. Ut eget sem vitae sem congue tempus molestie quis augue. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nullam fringilla aliquam lectus. Mauris fermentum efficitur tempor. Morbi nec mi ut enim efficitur fringilla placerat eu arcu. Suspendisse molestie nisl quis eleifend viverra. Fusce ullamcorper convallis lobortis.

im gonna treat this as any other freebie. only change colors, the background image, fonts, and quotes!

Code:
[div=margin:auto;width:325px;height:325px;background:url('http://data.whicdn.com/images/295950284/large.jpg');background-size:cover;line-height:18px;letter-spacing:1px;font-size:12px;padding:50px][div=text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px black;width:400px;margin-top:-10px;margin-left:-22px][font=Great Vibes][size=50px][color=white]insert quote/title here[/color][/size][/font][/div][div=background:#997766;width:324px;height:5px;margin-top:-5px][/div][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Montserrat][SIZE=3][font=Montserrat][div=opacity:0.8;background:antiquewhite;padding:12px;border:4px inset #bb7744;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;overflow:auto;height:280px]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse commodo suscipit justo a congue. Quisque magna nulla, faucibus ac gravida id, sagittis nec ex. Fusce feugiat eros sed metus dignissim interdum. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Praesent vel nisi lorem. Sed vulputate mi at blandit interdum. Aenean tempor, enim eu commodo venenatis, purus turpis ornare est, sed bibendum dolor lorem et felis. Mauris pulvinar dolor vitae orci ullamcorper imperdiet.

Mauris vel dolor fringilla, varius orci cursus, fringilla mauris. Mauris a vulputate justo. Praesent sed metus mi. Ut eget sem vitae sem congue tempus molestie quis augue. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nullam fringilla aliquam lectus. Mauris fermentum efficitur tempor. Morbi nec mi ut enim efficitur fringilla placerat eu arcu. Suspendisse molestie nisl quis eleifend viverra. Fusce ullamcorper convallis lobortis.[/div][/font][/div]
Thank you!!!

insert quote/title here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse commodo suscipit justo a congue. Quisque magna nulla, faucibus ac gravida id, sagittis nec ex. Fusce feugiat eros sed metus dignissim interdum. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Praesent vel nisi lorem. Sed vulputate mi at blandit interdum. Aenean tempor, enim eu commodo venenatis, purus turpis ornare est, sed bibendum dolor lorem et felis. Mauris pulvinar dolor vitae orci ullamcorper imperdiet.

Mauris vel dolor fringilla, varius orci cursus, fringilla mauris. Mauris a vulputate justo. Praesent sed metus mi. Ut eget sem vitae sem congue tempus molestie quis augue. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nullam fringilla aliquam lectus. Mauris fermentum efficitur tempor. Morbi nec mi ut enim efficitur fringilla placerat eu arcu. Suspendisse molestie nisl quis eleifend viverra. Fusce ullamcorper convallis lobortis.
/coded by allure/

im gonna treat this as any other freebie. only change colors, the background image, fonts, and quotes!

Code:
[div=margin:auto;width:325px;height:325px;background:url('http://data.whicdn.com/images/295950284/large.jpg');background-size:cover;line-height:18px;letter-spacing:1px;font-size:12px;padding:50px][div=text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px black;width:400px;margin-top:-10px;margin-left:-22px][font=Great Vibes][size=50px][color=white]insert quote/title here[/color][/size][/font][/div][div=background:#997766;width:324px;height:5px;margin-top:-5px][/div]
[font=Montserrat][div=opacity:0.8;background:antiquewhite;padding:12px;border:4px inset #bb7744;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;overflow:auto;height:275px]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse commodo suscipit justo a congue. Quisque magna nulla, faucibus ac gravida id, sagittis nec ex. Fusce feugiat eros sed metus dignissim interdum. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Praesent vel nisi lorem. Sed vulputate mi at blandit interdum. Aenean tempor, enim eu commodo venenatis, purus turpis ornare est, sed bibendum dolor lorem et felis. Mauris pulvinar dolor vitae orci ullamcorper imperdiet.

Mauris vel dolor fringilla, varius orci cursus, fringilla mauris. Mauris a vulputate justo. Praesent sed metus mi. Ut eget sem vitae sem congue tempus molestie quis augue. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nullam fringilla aliquam lectus. Mauris fermentum efficitur tempor. Morbi nec mi ut enim efficitur fringilla placerat eu arcu. Suspendisse molestie nisl quis eleifend viverra. Fusce ullamcorper convallis lobortis.[/div][/font][div=color:white;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px][font=Calibri][b]/coded by allure/[/b][/font][/div][/div]

*this is my most recent cs code, but it's still kinda old (by my standards) (i used it for an rp that never took off [surprise surprise lmao]). i still have a few more in my workshop that i might post. unfortunately, opportunities for me to code from now on will be basically nonexistent until i can get my hands on my own laptop. hope you guys have enjoyed the freebies so far nonetheless ~

SUNSET HIGH, ⇀ BODIES LOW
DOWNTOWN ↴ WE LET IT GO

/coded by allure/
large.png

WON'T YOU
DANCE WITH ME?
WIDE EYED, YOU LOOK AT ME
Make a spark, break the dark
Find a light with me
Who we are from the start
Won't you dance with me?
Find a light with me
Who we are chasing stars
Won't you dance with me?
Won't you dance with me?
And don't you stop the music, get into it
Won't you dance with me?
Find a space and lose it, you can do it
Won't you dance with me?
large.jpg

large.jpg
tumblr_inline_nuo47dvROS1rpdlxb_500.gif

GIVE YOURSELF A MOMENT,

Downtown we let it go
Sunset high and our bodies low
Blood rush in the hazy glow
My hands, your bones
Loose up we break the scene
One step deep as you fall to me
Heart clap, we skip a beat
Count one, two, three
Won't you dance with me?
Won't you dance with me?
tumblr_nxrgmhTKiY1uwvoh6o8_250.gif

LET YOUR BODY BE

Your name I'll never know
As we get down in the world below
Caught up in an overflow
My hands, your bones
Wide eyed, you look at me
Set on fire in a silver dream
Spin round you can feel the breeze
Count one, two, three
Won't you dance with me?
Won't you dance with me?

you may change images, colors, fonts, and quotes. in fact, i'd suggest you go with a song that fits your character for the quotes. you can add another scrolly div under the accordion bit if you need more space for text and if you know how (if not, pm me).

Code:
[row][right][column=span5][div=margin-left: 6px;display: inline-block; line-height: 1.4; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 0px; width: 477px][row][column=span4][div=float:center;margin: auto;border-radius: 50%;border: 5px dashed #eeccaa;height:200px;width: 200px;overflow:hidden;background:url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/cutie-lana.31615/full');background-size:cover;background-position: 50%][/div][div=height:200px;width:200px;overflow:hidden;height:120px;letter-spacing:2px;line-height:45px;font-size:30px;color:#553322;padding:10px;font-weight:900;text-align:right;text-shadow: 3px 3px 2px #D6AC8F][font=Oswald][i]SUNSET HIGH, ⇀ BODIES LOW[/i][/font][/div][div=margin-left:15px;width:200px;height:10px;background: #708E5E;margin-top:-88px][/div][div=margin-left:15px;width:200px;height:15px;background: #708E5E;margin-top:37px][/div][div=margin-left:15px;width:200px;height:4px;background:#CAE9A4;margin-top:2px][/div][/column][column=span4][div=height:200px;width:200px;overflow:hidden;height:120px;letter-spacing:2px;line-height:45px;font-size:32px;color:#553322;padding:10px;font-weight:900;text-align:left;text-shadow: 3px 3px 2px #D6AC8F][font=Oswald][i]DOWNTOWN ↴ WE LET IT GO[/i][/font][/div][div=margin-left:10px;width:200px;height:10px;background: #708E5E;margin-top:-88px][/div][div=margin-left:10px;width:200px;height:15px;background: #708E5E;margin-top:37px][/div][div=margin-left:10px;width:200px;height:4px;background: #CAE9A4;margin-top:2px][/div]
[div=float:center;margin: auto;border-radius: 50%;border: 5px dashed #eeccaa;height:200px;width: 200px;overflow:hidden;background:url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/shes-so-pretty-step-on-me.31614/full');background-size:cover;background-position:60%][/div][/column][/row][/div][div=color:gray;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center][font=Calibri][b]/coded by allure/[/b][/font][/div][div=display: inline-block; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 0px; width: 490px; margin-top:10px][border=0px solid #664433][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [bg=#eeccaa;margin-top:-28px][border=10px solid #aa7755][bg=#664433;position:relative;][img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/218790326/large.png[/img][/bg][/border][/bg]
[size=29px][font=Poppins][div=letter-spacing:3px;line-height:30px;color: #FCD7B2;margin-top:-65px;text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #aa7755;text-align: left;margin-left:15px;position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-105px;margin-left:30px][i]WON'T YOU[div=margin-left:110px]DANCE WITH ME?[/div][/i][/div][/font][/size]}[div=text-align:center;color: #D9FAB2;font-weight:800;text-shadow: 2px 2px 1px #708E5E;][font=Josefin Sans][size=25px]WIDE EYED, YOU LOOK AT ME[/size][/font][/div][div=position: relative;height: 150px; overflow: hidden; background-color: transparent; padding-left: 10px;padding-bottom: 10px;margin-top: -5px][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll;letter-spacing:1px;color:#553322;][justify][font=Muli][size=11px][row][column=span5][div=line-height:16px]Make a spark, break the dark
Find a light with me
Who we are from the start
Won't you dance with me?
Find a light with me
Who we are chasing stars
Won't you dance with me?
Won't you dance with me?
Won't you dance with me?
Won't you dance with me?[/div][/column][column=span3][div=float:center;background-color:white;margin: auto;border-radius: 50%;border: 2px dashed #aa7755;height:140px;width: 140px;overflow:hidden;background-size:cover][img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/298858515/large.jpg[/img][/div]
[div=float:center;background-color:white;margin: auto;border-radius: 50%;border: 2px dashed #aa7755;height:140px;width: 140px;overflow:hidden;background-size:cover][img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/265062447/large.jpg[/img][/div][/column][/row][/size][/font][/justify][/div][/div]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/div][/column][/right][column=span3][div=width:276px][bg=#eeccaa][border=10px solid #aa7755][bg=#664433][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/8edf75bf5a729363f8fbf5c9b9b0221f/tumblr_inline_nuo47dvROS1rpdlxb_500.gif[/img]

[/bg][/border][/bg][div=letter-spacing:.5px;color: #D9FAB2;margin-top:-48px;text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #708E5E;text-align:center][font=Josefin Sans][size=15px]GIVE YOURSELF A MOMENT,[/size][/font][/div][/div]
[div=border-left:10px dashed #eeccaa; width:259px; padding:10px;margin-bottom:-5px][div=height:142px;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:14px;font-size:11px;color:#553322;padding-right:150px;width:409px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto][div=height:160px;width:259px;][font=Muli]Downtown we let it go
Sunset high and our bodies low
Blood rush in the hazy glow
My hands, your bones
Loose up we break the scene
One step deep as you fall to me
Heart clap, we skip a beat
Count one, two, three
Won't you dance with me?
Won't you dance with me?[/font][/div][/div][/div][div=width:276px;margin-top:-1px][bg=#eeccaa][border=10px solid #aa7755][bg=#664433][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/6ea07f0b0aee41324677af9c54deaab5/tumblr_nxrgmhTKiY1uwvoh6o8_250.gif[/img]

[/bg][/border][/bg][div=letter-spacing:1px;color: #D9FAB2;margin-top:-48px;text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #708E5E;text-align:center][font=Josefin Sans][size=21px]LET YOUR BODY BE[/size][/font][/div][/div]
[div=border-right:10px dashed #eeccaa;width:259px;padding-left:10px;padding-top:5px;margin-top:-2px;margin-left:-3px][div=height:142px;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:14px;font-size:11px;color:#553322;padding-right:150px;width:409px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto][div=height:142px;width:259px][font=Muli]Your name I'll never know
As we get down in the world below
Caught up in an overflow
My hands, your bones
Wide eyed, you look at me
Set on fire in a silver dream
Spin round you can feel the breeze
Count one, two, three
Won't you dance with me?
Won't you dance with me?[/font][/div][/div][/div][/column][div=overflow-x:hidden;width:277px][/div][/row][div=overflow-x:hidden;width:277px][/div]

Last edited:
reposting this code bc there was a huge flaw with the original that i didn't even notice until i saw other users using it haha kms. there are some things i'd like to tweak in some of my other codes but a) im too lazy and b) they're not glaring issues so yah. if you guys ever want to adjust something like the width of a div to hide a scroll/uncover your text, feel free. scroll bars have different widths on different devices.

MOBILE FRIENDLY!

full
↱ kim hansol

name. kim, hansol
age. 24
gender. male
orientation. asexual
birthplace. busan, south korea
date of birth. 19930615
zodiac. gemini
role. the tempter

the tempter ↲
full

full

full
/coded by allure/
I'LL GIVE YOU
I need sugar
I need something bad for my body
Stop with the lukewarm stuff
You want to become honest? What does that mean?

I need some sugar
I need something fake
What is the truth? I don’t care
We both know, there’s a limit, it’ll be over soon
Before I cool down, completely melt me (Babe)

Cover it up, spill it on top, once again

Between people capable of knowing these things
Isn't it just manners to pretend to fall for such lies?
I don’t care, I’ll become a fool, let’s try everything
Don’t give me an opportunity to think it through

A REASON TO
I need sugar

I need some sugar
I need something fake

DANCE WITH ME
I need sugar

I need some sugar
I need something fake

you may change colors, fonts, quotes, and images. there's a hidden scrollie in the bottom left.

Code:
[div=width:800px;margin:auto]

[row][column=span4][div=background:snow;width:360px;border-radius:15px;overflow:hidden][img]https://www.rpnation.com/media/hansol-transparent.31538/full[/img][div=border-top:20px solid lavender;margin-top:-4px;padding-left:20px;font-size:11px;line-height:20px;color:slategrey][div=text-shadow:1px 1px 1px dimgray;font-size:50px;color:white;transform:rotate(358deg);margin-top:-25px][font=Damion]↱ kim hansol[/font][/div]
[font=Montserrat][b]name.[/b] kim, hansol
[b]age.[/b] 24
[b]gender.[/b] male
[b]orientation.[/b] pansexual
[b]birthplace.[/b] busan, south korea
[b]date of birth.[/b] 19930615
[b]zodiac.[/b] gemini
[b]role.[/b] the tempter[/font][/div]
[div=text-shadow:1px 1px 1px dimgray;font-size:50px;color:white;transform:rotate(358deg);margin-bottom:-20px;line-height:24px;text-align:right][font=Damion]the tempter ↲[/font][/div][div=border-top:20px solid lavender][/div][div=overflow:auto;height:190px;padding-right:30px;width:390px][img]https://www.rpnation.com/media/hansol-1.31552/full[/img]
[img]https://www.rpnation.com/media/hansol-2.31553/full[/img]
[img]https://www.rpnation.com/media/hansol-3.31554/full[/img][/div][/div][/column][column=span4][div=color:gray;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;margin-bottom:-20px][font=Calibri][b]/coded by allure/[/b][/font][/div][div=text-shadow:1px 1px 1px dimgray;font-size:30px;color: wheat;margin-bottom:-20px;margin-top:-25px][font=Poppins]I'LL GIVE YOU[/font][/div][div=background:snow;width:380px;border-radius:15px][div=border-right:30px dotted lavender;font-size:11px;color:slategrey;padding:10px;][div=padding-right:50px;width:430px;overflow:auto;height:160px][div=height:160px;width:335px;text-align:justify][font=Montserrat]I need sugar

I need some sugar
I need something fake

Don’t give me an opportunity to think it through[/font][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[div=text-align:right;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px dimgray;font-size:30px;color: wheat;margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:-20px][font=Poppins]A REASON TO[/font][/div][div=background:snow;width:380px;border-radius:15px][div=border-left:30px dotted #d4d4f7;font-size:11px;color:slategrey;padding:10px;][div=padding-right:50px;width:430px;overflow:auto;height:160px][div=height:160px;width:335px;text-align:justify][font=Montserrat]I need sugar

I need some sugar
I need something fake

Don’t give me an opportunity to think it through[/font][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[div=text-shadow:1px 1px 1px dimgray;font-size:30px;color: wheat;margin-bottom:-20px;margin-top:-15px][font=Poppins]DANCE WITH ME[/font][/div][div=background:snow;width:380px;border-radius:15px][div=border-right:30px dotted #bfbff2;font-size:11px;color:slategrey;padding:10px;][div=padding-right:50px;width:430px;overflow:auto;height:160px][div=height:160px;width:335px;text-align:justify][font=Montserrat]I need sugar

I need some sugar
I need something fake

Don’t give me an opportunity to think it through[/font][/div][/div][/div][/div][/column][/row][/div]

Last edited:
full

FULL NAME

nickname(s). info
age. info
gender. info
orientation. info
sign. info
role. info
/coded by allure/
can't take my

tumblr_inline_nfyct19fb11qag3eg.jpg
woah‣ A P P E A R A N C E
Look at me with your sleepy eyes
Ollie ollie oxen free, we don't have to hide
I just wanna touch your face
Take me straight to outer space
Come lay with me in our treasure trove
Kids don't know what it's like to fall so far

cubM1Ln.jpg
woah‣ P E R S O N A L I T Y
Cracking your code, nothing was just
You were a stranger
Shifting the mode, breaking the mold
Where did the rain go?

789d1faa4c74b82c6fc5c082ca0addd9759865ab_hq.jpg
L I K E Swo&woD I S L I K E S
Kiss me with your eyes open
So you can see me when I'm melting
They dilate when you hold me close

549ff265e8bad327013f7146e6c97fb0.jpg
Q U I R K Swo&woH A B I T S
Sometimes I trip and think about the past
I end up falling down a dirty path
But you bring me back, put me on track
I’m being crazy
You took me in, brought me to life
Now I’m in paradise

e0f5770c2dce78c64512222251b45c1d.jpg
woah‣ B A C K S T O R Y
We should stay like this forever
How could anything be better?

tumblr_mxr5u6ef0Y1qb68nbo8_500.png
woah‣ R E L A T I O N S H I P S
full
THE [ROLE] > NAME HERE
information here!! woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah
full
THE [ROLE] > NAME HERE
information here!! woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah
x
eyes off you...

you may change images, colors, and fonts. you can change banners (appearance, personality, etc.) to tailor it to whatever CS you're following. top left image should be square or close to square.

Code:
[center][div=display: inline-block; line-height: 1.4; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 0px; width: 600px][div=background: indianred;border:15px solid white;width:100%;height:420px;][row][div=background: transparent;border-bottom: 20px solid white;height:100px;][/div][column=span4][div=margin-left:40px;margin-top:-90px;border:15px solid white;height:150px;width:150px;][img]https://www.rpnation.com/media/ren.29624/full[/img][/div]
[div=background: #fff;height:30px;width:180px;margin-left:40px;margin-top:-7px;padding:0px;font-size:22px][font=Julius Sans One][b]FULL NAME[/b][/font][/div]
[div=background: #fff;height:85px;margin-top:-7px;width:160px;margin-left:40px;border-bottom:10px solid lightcoral;padding:10px;font-size:11px;text-align: justify][font=Roboto][b]nickname(s)[/b]. info
[b]age[/b]. info
[b]gender[/b]. info
[b]orientation[/b]. info
[b]sign[/b]. info
[b]role[/b]. info[/font][/div][div=color:white;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;][font=Calibri][b]/coded by allure/[/b][/font][/div][/column][column=span4][div=text-shadow:0px 0px 20px #6C2F2F; background:transparent;margin-left:-80px; margin-top:-74px;font-size:35px;color: lightcoral][font=Gravitas One][i]can't take my[/i][/font][/div]
[div=background:transparent; overflow: hidden;width:285px;margin-left:-40px;margin-top:-14px;height:225px][div=background:white][div=text-align:justify;font-size:11px;margin-left:-8px;overflow-y: scroll; padding:15px; height:200px;width:290px;margin-top:14px][div=margin-top:-15px][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/69300e255045eb8b578005986054b695/tumblr_inline_nfyct19fb11qag3eg.jpg[/img][/div][div=margin-top:-3px;height:28px;width:290px;margin-left:-8px;background:indianred;font-size:18px;color:white][font=Roboto][b][font=Raleway][color=transparent]woah[/color]‣ A P P E A R A N C E[/font][/b][/font][/div][font=Roboto]Look at me with your sleepy eyes
Ollie ollie oxen free, we don't have to hide
I just wanna touch your face
Take me straight to outer space
Come lay with me in our treasure trove
Kids don't know what it's like to fall so far

[img]http://i.imgur.com/cubM1Ln.jpg[/img][div=margin-top:-4px;height:28px;width:290px;margin-left:-8px;background:indianred;font-size:18px;color:white][b][font=Raleway][color=transparent]woah[/color]‣ P E R S O N A L I T Y[/font][/b][/div]Cracking your code, nothing was just
You were a stranger
Shifting the mode, breaking the mold
Where did the rain go?

[img]http://pm1.narvii.com/5930/789d1faa4c74b82c6fc5c082ca0addd9759865ab_hq.jpg[/img][div=margin-top:-4px;height:28px;width:290px;margin-left:-8px;background:indianred;font-size:18px;color:white;text-align:center][b][font=Raleway]L I K E S[color=transparent]wo[/color]&[color=transparent]wo[/color]D I S L I K E S[/font][/b][/div] Kiss me with your eyes open

[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/54/9f/f2/549ff265e8bad327013f7146e6c97fb0.jpg[/img][div=margin-top:-4px;height:28px;width:290px;text-align:center;margin-left:-8px;background:indianred;font-size:18px;color:white][b][font=Raleway]Q U I R K S[color=transparent]wo[/color]&[color=transparent]wo[/color]H A B  I T S[/font][/b][/div]Sometimes I trip and think about the past
I end up falling down a dirty path
But you bring me back, put me on track
I’m being crazy
You took me in, brought me to life
Now I’m in paradise

[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e0/f5/77/e0f5770c2dce78c64512222251b45c1d.jpg[/img][div=margin-top:-3px;height:28px;width:290px;margin-left:-8px;background:indianred;font-size:18px;color:white][b][font=Raleway][color=transparent]woah[/color]‣ B A C K S T O R Y[/font][/b][/div]We should stay like this forever
How could anything be better?

[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/dc79a0d04b145a15b3ac851889ac8ced/tumblr_mxr5u6ef0Y1qb68nbo8_500.png[/img][div=margin-top:-3px;height:28px;width:290px;margin-left:-8px;background:indianred;font-size:18px;color:white;][b][font=Raleway][color=transparent]woah[/color]‣ R E L A T I O N S H I P S[/font][/b][/div][row][column=span2][img]https://www.rpnation.com/media/naoki-icon.29666/full[/img][/column][column=span6][b]THE [ROLE] > NAME HERE[/b]
information here!! woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah[/column][/row][row][column=span2][img]https://www.rpnation.com/media/rin-icon.29667/full[/img][/column][column=span6][b]THE [ROLE] > NAME HERE[/b]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/column][/row][/font][/div][/div][/div]
[div=text-shadow:0px 0px 20px #6C2F2F; margin-left:-80px;background:transparent;font-size:35px;color: lightcoral][font=Gravitas One][i]eyes off you...[/i][/font][/div][/column][/row][/div][/div][/center][/spoiler]

Last edited:
/coded by allure/
last name,

first name
tomomi_edit.jpg
[basic information]

name;
age;
and whatnot
spring is here,
and we begin again
bio or whatever
large.jpg
look at me.
aplus--amo_120.jpg

[appearance or whatever]

This is a secret
How, wow, wow, whatever

The truth is, I actually
Flew here from
A far future
Past the stars
So dense they might fall
Fly, fly, fly

Filled with idiots
Now, now, now

talk to me.
[personality or whatever]

Right here, right now
These fireworks will never end
Whatever

On cloudy days
The shy sun

Every single day

peaches_n_cream.jpg
peach_milk.jpg
meet my friends.
[relationships or whatever]

Y'know, stuff like that
Are just small pebbles
Life is cool, cool, cool

In order to see you
Ta-da, I enter elegantly

Right here, right now
Will never ever end

you may change images, colors, and quotes. if you're not into the lowercase letter aesthetic, ctrl+F "text-transform:lowercase" and delete it.
the large picture in the leftmost column should be square in order for that column to be even with the others.

Code:
[div=margin:auto;width:800px][CENTER][row][column=span3][div=color:gray;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px][font=Calibri][b]/coded by allure/[/b][/font][/div][border=5px dashed #ffccbb][bg=#d9c1a9][FONT=Mate SC][COLOR=#ffffff][div=letter-spacing:4px;margin-bottom:-20px;font-size:35px]last name,[/div]
[div=letter-spacing:2px;font-size:39px]first name[/div][/COLOR][/FONT][border=3px outset #f9e1c9][bg=#F2DAC3][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/cPecQv/tomomi_edit.jpg[/IMG][/bg][/border][div=height:155px][FONT=Alegreya][COLOR=#ffffff][basic information]

name;
age;
and whatnot[/color][/font][/div][/bg][/border][div=background-color:transparent; border-right: 5px dashed #ffccbb; border-bottom: 5px dashed #ffccbb; border-left: 5px dashed #ffccbb; padding: 0px;][div=background-color:#d9c1a9][border=0px][accordion=100%|bcenter]{slide=[bg=#d9c1a9][FONT=Mate SC][center][color=white][size=30px]spring is here,[/size]
[size=22px]and we begin again[/size][/color][/center][/font][/bg]}[bg=#d9c1a9][font=Alegreya][size=3][color=white][justify]bio or whatever[/justify][/color][/size][/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/div][/div][/column]
[column=span5][row][column=span4][border=5px solid #efd9c1][IMG]http://data.whicdn.com/images/285746884/large.jpg[/IMG][/border][/column][column=span4][div=background-color:#ffccbb; border-right: 5px solid #efd9c1; padding: 0px; font-size: 18px; color: white;text-transform:lowercase;][center][i]look at me.[/i][/center][bg=#d9c1a9; overflow: hidden; height: 195px; width: 100%; padding: 0px;][bg=transparent; height: 185px; text-align:justify; width: 225px; overflow:auto; padding: 10px; line-height:14px;][div=width:123px;height:123px;margin:auto;background:#F2DAC3;border:3px outset #f9e1c9;][IMG]https://stat100.ameba.jp/blog/img/ameba/officialblog/face/aplus--amo_120.jpg[/IMG][/div]
[FONT=Alegreya][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=12px][appearance or whatever]

This is a secret
How, wow, wow, whatever

The truth is, I actually
Flew here from
A far future
Past the stars
So dense they might fall
Fly, fly, fly

Filled with idiots
Now, now, now

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][/bg][/div][/column][/row]
[row][column=span4][div=background-color:#ffccbb; border-right: 5px solid #efd9c1; padding: 0px; font-size: 18px; color: white;text-transform:lowercase;][center][i]talk to me.[/i][/center][bg=#d9c1a9; overflow: hidden; height: 195px; text-align:justify; width: 100%; padding: 0px;][bg=transparent; height: 185px; width: 225px; overflow:auto; padding: 10px; line-height:14px;][FONT=Alegreya][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=12px][personality or whatever]

Right here, right now
This fireworks will never end
Whatever

On cloudy days
The shy sun

Every single day

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][/bg][/div][/column][column=span4][border=5px solid #efd9c1][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/nG0nQv/peaches_n_cream.jpg[/IMG][/border][/column][/row]
[row][column=span4][border=5px solid #efd9c1][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/iG2dXa/peach_milk.jpg[/IMG][/border][/column][column=span4][div=background-color:#ffccbb; border-right: 5px solid #efd9c1; padding: 0px; font-size: 18px; color: white;text-transform:lowercase;][center][i]meet my friends.[/i][/center][bg=#d9c1a9; overflow: hidden; height: 195px; text-align:justify; width: 100%; padding: 0px;][bg=transparent; height: 185px; width: 225px; overflow:auto; padding: 10px; line-height:14px;][FONT=Alegreya][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=12px][relationships or whatever]

Y'know, stuff like that
Are just small pebbles
Life is cool, cool, cool

In order to see you
Ta-da, I enter elegantly

Right here, right now
Will never ever end

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][/bg][/div][/column][/row][/column][/row][/CENTER][/div]
this is so cute!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back