Resource but pretty isn't... [freebies]

Discussion in 'BBCode Center' started by allure, Oct 12, 2017 at 10:57 AM.

1. #1 allure, Oct 12, 2017 at 10:57 AM
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017 at 12:45 PM
    but pretty isn't everything, right?

heyyyy it's allure here (aka tiff). someone suggested i create a code thread, so here it is. since this is just a coding dump, i won't be taking requests or anything. everything i post is a freebie! that being said, never remove the credit - of course. please also try to keep the code as similar to the original as possible. i will include a general list of what you can change along with the whole code at the bottom, but if you're unsure about changing something, don't hesitate to pm me or post here! i don't mind. if you use a code, make sure to like the post ♡ i'd love to know!

here are some people whose work have inspired/influenced me lol: @Yunn, @s e r e n d i p i t y, @SociallyAwkward, @peachnim - y'all are awesome.

2. #2 allure, Oct 12, 2017 at 4:54 PM
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 5:03 PM
    /coded by allure/
    last name,

first name
    [​IMG]
    [basic information]

name;
    age;
    and whatnot
    spring is here,
    and we begin again
    bio or whatever
    [​IMG]
    look at me.
    [​IMG]

[appearance or whatever]

This is a secret
    Something I've never confessed to anyone
    When you listen to my story
    You ask me with wide eyes
    How, wow, wow, whatever

The truth is, I actually
    Flew here from
    A far future
    Past the stars
    So dense they might fall
    Fly, fly, fly

You know, that place is actually
    Filled with idiots
    No, the things that sparkle are here
    Now, now, now

talk to me.
    [personality or whatever]

Right here, right now
    We are so dazzling and beautiful
    These fireworks will never end
    Whatever

On cloudy days
    It was as menacingly dark as a lie
    The shy sun
    Wasn’t hot at all, it was peacock
    Blue, blue, blue, whatever

Every single day
    Using this compass braided from unruly wind
    I found that where the needle pointed to was you
    Oh that's you, you, yes, you

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    meet my friends.
    [relationships or whatever]

Y'know, stuff like that
    Are just small pebbles
    Here is where the things that shine are
    Life is cool, cool, cool

We have lots of time, if we keep going like this
    Then maybe we’ll be able to live forever
    Goodbye my protagonist, yeah
    In order to see you
    Ta-da, I enter elegantly

Right here, right now
    I know for sure that today's fireworks
    Will never ever end

Things even more surprising are to come

you may change images, colors, and quotes. if you're not into the lowercase letter aesthetic, ctrl+F "text-transform:lowercase" and delete it

Code:
    [div=margin:auto;width:800px][CENTER][row][column=span3][div=color:gray;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px][font=Calibri][b]/coded by allure/[/b][/font][/div][border=5px dashed #ffccbb][bg=#d9c1a9][FONT=Mate SC][COLOR=#ffffff][div=letter-spacing:4px;margin-bottom:-20px;font-size:35px]last name,[/div]
    [div=letter-spacing:2px;font-size:39px]first name[/div][/COLOR][/FONT][border=3px outset #f9e1c9][bg=#F2DAC3][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/cPecQv/tomomi_edit.jpg[/IMG][/bg][/border][div=height:155px][FONT=Alegreya][COLOR=#ffffff][basic information]

name;
    age;
    and whatnot[/color][/font][/div][/bg][/border][div=background-color:transparent; border-right: 5px dashed #ffccbb; border-bottom: 5px dashed #ffccbb; border-left: 5px dashed #ffccbb; padding: 0px;][div=background-color:#d9c1a9][border=0px][accordion=100%|bcenter]{slide=[bg=#d9c1a9][FONT=Mate SC][center][color=white][size=30px]spring is here,[/size]
    [size=22px]and we begin again[/size][/color][/center][/font][/bg]}[bg=#d9c1a9][font=Alegreya][size=3][color=white][justify]bio or whatever[/justify][/color][/size][/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/div][/div][/column]
    [column=span5][row][column=span4][border=5px solid #efd9c1][IMG]http://data.whicdn.com/images/285746884/large.jpg[/IMG][/border][/column][column=span4][div=background-color:#ffccbb; border-right: 5px solid #efd9c1; padding: 0px; font-size: 18px; color: white;text-transform:lowercase;][center][i]look at me.[/i][/center][bg=#d9c1a9; overflow: hidden; height: 195px; width: 100%; padding: 0px;][bg=transparent; height: 185px; text-align:justify; width: 215px; overflow:auto; padding: 10px; line-height:14px;][div=width:123px;height:123px;margin:auto;background:#F2DAC3;border:3px outset #f9e1c9;][IMG]https://stat100.ameba.jp/blog/img/ameba/officialblog/face/aplus--amo_120.jpg[/IMG][/div]
    [FONT=Alegreya][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=12px][appearance or whatever]

This is a secret
    Something I've never confessed to anyone
    When you listen to my story
    You ask me with wide eyes
    How, wow, wow, whatever

The truth is, I actually
    Flew here from
    A far future
    Past the stars
    So dense they might fall
    Fly, fly, fly

You know, that place is actually
    Filled with idiots
    No, the things that sparkle are here
    Now, now, now

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][/bg][/div][/column][/row]
    [row][column=span4][div=background-color:#ffccbb; border-right: 5px solid #efd9c1; padding: 0px; font-size: 18px; color: white;text-transform:lowercase;][center][i]talk to me.[/i][/center][bg=#d9c1a9; overflow: hidden; height: 195px; text-align:justify; width: 100%; padding: 0px;][bg=transparent; height: 185px; width: 215px; overflow:auto; padding: 10px; line-height:14px;][FONT=Alegreya][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=12px][personality or whatever]

Right here, right now
    This fireworks will never end
    Whatever

On cloudy days
    It was as menacingly dark as a lie
    The shy sun
    Wasn’t hot at all, it was peacock
    Blue, blue, blue, whatever

Every single day
    Using this compass braided from unruly wind
    I found that where the needle pointed to was you
    Oh that's you, you, yes, you

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][/bg][/div][/column][column=span4][border=5px solid #efd9c1][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/nG0nQv/peaches_n_cream.jpg[/IMG][/border][/column][/row]
    [row][column=span4][border=5px solid #efd9c1][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/iG2dXa/peach_milk.jpg[/IMG][/border][/column][column=span4][div=background-color:#ffccbb; border-right: 5px solid #efd9c1; padding: 0px; font-size: 18px; color: white;text-transform:lowercase;][center][i]meet my friends.[/i][/center][bg=#d9c1a9; overflow: hidden; height: 195px; text-align:justify; width: 100%; padding: 0px;][bg=transparent; height: 185px; width: 215px; overflow:auto; padding: 10px; line-height:14px;][FONT=Alegreya][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=12px][relationships or whatever]

Y'know, stuff like that
    Are just small pebbles
    Here is where the things that shine are
    Life is cool, cool, cool

We have lots of time, if we keep going like this
    Then maybe we’ll be able to live forever
    Goodbye my protagonist, yeah
    In order to see you
    Ta-da, I enter elegantly

Right here, right now
    I know for sure that today's fireworks
    Will never ever end

Things even more surprising are to come

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][/bg][/div][/column][/row][/column][/row][/CENTER][/div]

b a r i s t a, s u n, pasta and 4 others like this.
  3. #3 allure, Oct 15, 2017 at 12:41 PM
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017 at 12:48 PM
    eBIOGRAPHY
    or whatever

wee
    /coded by allure/
    NAME OR
    >> general
    [name] here
    [age] here
    and whatnot

Wrapped my thoughts around your mind
    Wrapped your body on my mind
    Play it back and press rewind
    To when you traced your fingers, drew my spine
    Lost its beat and so I find
    Starve my heart of touch and time

>> appearance
    or whatever

So what do I do now?
    I don't keep love around

When we tried it, we were a fire with no smoke
    Rags to riches but I'm addicted to being broken
    Take my breath away, you know I'm bound to choke
    When I close my eyes. I still see your ghost
    ePERSONALITY
    or whatever

They can't stand, I handstand
    Don't hold on right anymore
    Pleased to meet you, I'm kinda moved
    But that last one was my antidote
    Green eyes, become green times
    But there is no first or a last chance
    They're telling me to turn down
    'Cause I'm so lit, recall Flash Dance
    Only A1 and I stay 1
    And I'm counting out for that day when
    Residuals become imminent
    Because failure is not pivotal

wee

eRELATIONSHIPS
    or whatever

They just be asking the same
    Try switch it up, I switch lanes
    No love in this world, I’m still sane
    Right, because that's enough
    When the light on and you don't keep love

'Distance makes the heart grow fonder'
    Said by someone stronger than me
    So what do I do now?
    Do now?
    So what do I do now?
    I don't keep love around anymore
    I don't keep, I don't keep
    Love around

wee

warning: very easy to mess up, don't play around with it too much unless you know what you're doing
    you may change images, colors, and fonts. there is no way to turn off the uppercase (that i am aware of).

Code:
    [center][div=display: inline-block][div=line-height: 1.4][div=border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 0px; width: 800px][row][column=span3][div=margin-top:-15px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; width:100%;][div=background-color: #FFFFFF; height: 300px;][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=background-color: white; height: 300px; margin:-7px;][div=height:288px;background:white;border: 1px solid #eedddd;font-weight:normal;padding:10px;overflow-y: scroll;line-height:12px;font-size:14px;][font=Overpass][justify][color=transparent]e[/color][size=3][font=Raleway][b]BIOGRAPHY[/b][/font][/size]
    or whatever[/justify][/font][/div][/div]}{/slide}[div=height:287px].[/div]{slide=[div=height: 0; position: relative;][div=background: transparent; height: 300px;pointer-events: none; position: absolute; left:-7px;bottom:6px;width: calc(100% + 14px);][div=height:290px;background:URL(https://www.rpnation.com/media/liliya.28576/full);background-size:100%;border:5px #eedddd inset]

[center][color=transparent].[/color][/center][/div][/div][/div]}[div=display: none]wee[/div]{/slide}[/accordion][/div][/div][div=color:gray;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px][font=Calibri][b]/coded by allure/[/b][/font][/div][border=5px inset #eedddd][bg=black][center][size=22px][color=white][font=Arimo][b][i]NAME OR
    QUOTE[/i][/b][/font][/color][/size][/center][/bg][/border][/column][column=span2][div=background-color:transparent; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px;][color=#aa9999][font=Raleway][left][i][b]>> general[/b][/i][/left][/font][/color][bg=transparent; overflow: hidden; border:5px inset #eedddd; height: 158px; width: 184px; padding: 0px;][bg=#000000; height: 148px;text-align:left; width: 174px; padding-right:20px;overflow-y: auto; padding-bottom:10px;padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;line-height:14px; text-transform:uppercase][color=white][font=Overpass][size=2][name] [b]here[/b]
    [age] [b]here[/b]
    and whatnot

Wrapped my thoughts around your mind
    Wrapped your body on my mind
    Play it back and press rewind
    To when you traced your fingers, drew my spine
    Lost its beat and so I find
    Starve my heart of touch and time[/size][b][/b][/font][/color][/bg][/bg][/div]
    [div=background-color:transparent; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px;][color=#aa9999][font=Raleway][left][i][b]>> appearance[/b][/i][/left][/font][/color][div=overflow: hidden; border:5px inset #eedddd; height: 158px; width: 184px;][div=background:#000; height:148px;text-align:left; width: 174px; padding-right:20px;overflow-y: auto; padding-bottom:10px;padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;line-height:14px; text-transform:uppercase][color=white][font=Overpass][size=2]or whatever

So what do I do now?
    I don't keep love around

When we tried it, we were a fire with no smoke
    Rags to riches but I'm addicted to being broken
    Take my breath away, you know I'm bound to choke
    When I close my eyes. I still see your ghost[/size][/font][/color][/div][/div][/div][/column][column=span3][div=margin-top:-15px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; width:100%;][div=background-color: #FFFFFF; height: 202px;][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=background-color: white; height: 257px; margin:-7px;][div=height:190px;background:white;border: 1px solid #eedddd;font-weight:normal;padding:10px;overflow-y: scroll;line-height:14px;font-size:14px;][font=Overpass][color=transparent]e[/color][size=3][font=Raleway][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/font][/size]
    [justify]or whatever

They can't stand, I handstand
    Don't hold on right anymore
    Pleased to meet you, I'm kinda moved
    But that last one was my antidote
    Green eyes, become green times
    But there is no first or a last chance
    They're telling me to turn down
    'Cause I'm so lit, recall Flash Dance
    Only A1 and I stay 1
    And I'm counting out for that day when
    Residuals become imminent
    Because failure is not pivotal[/justify][/font][/div][/div]}{/slide}[div=height:190px].[/div]{slide=[div=height: 0; position: relative;][DIV=background: transparent; height: 257px;pointer-events: none; position: absolute; left:-7px;bottom:6px;width: calc(100% + 14px);][div=height:192px;background:URL(https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/19424767_1418641904888414_1829819216723705856_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTU0MzY3MTcyOTM2MzE5MzU5OA%3D%3D.2&se=7);background-size:100%;border:5px #eedddd inset]

[center][color=transparent].[/color][/center][/div][/div][/div]}[div=display: none]wee[/div]{/slide}[/accordion][/DIV][/DIV]
    [div=margin-top:-25px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; width:100%;][div=background-color: #FFFFFF; height: 202px;][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=background-color: white; height: 257px; margin:-7px;][div=height:190px;background:white;border: 1px solid #eedddd;font-weight:normal;padding:10px;overflow-y: scroll;line-height:12px;font-size:14px;][font=Overpass][justify][color=transparent]e[/color][size=3][font=Raleway][b]RELATIONSHIPS[/b][/font][/size]
    or whatever

They just be asking the same
    Try switch it up, I switch lanes
    No love in this world, I’m still sane
    Right, because that's enough
    When the light on and you don't keep love

'Distance makes the heart grow fonder'
    Said by someone stronger than me
    So what do I do now?
    Do now?
    So what do I do now?
    I don't keep, I don't keep
    Love around[/justify][/font][/div][/div]}{/slide}[div=height:190px].[/div]{slide=[div=height: 0; position: relative;][div=background: transparent; height: 257px;pointer-events: none; position: absolute; left:-7px;bottom:6px;width: calc(100% + 14px);][div=height:192px;background:URL(https://www.rpnation.com/media/minx.28566/full);background-size:100%;border:5px #eedddd inset]

[center][color=transparent].[/color][/center][/div][/div][/div]}[div=display: none]wee[/div]{/slide}[/accordion][/div][/div][/column][/row][/div][/div][/div][/center]