• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom But Everything Change When The RP Craving Attacked [Seeking Avatar RP]

Oenanthe

Your Local Schmuck
ShamefulFarflungGalapagosdove-size_restricted.gif
About Me
The last post I made on this website was in 2018 you guys! Good times. My first post here was all the way back in 2015. Needless to say, despite only being 20- I've been at this for a phat minute. But don't worry, in that time I didn't stop writing totally. I just focused on more of my own stuff. But the RP itch is back and in full force.

Ellie aka "Bees"
Ambiance Audio
July 13
The United States, EST
Likes: Cooking, Eating (especially Korean), Lo-Fi Music, Minimalist Design, Animals, Mushrooms, Sunshine, Trespassing, Hawaiin T-Shirts, Fire, Stories
Dislikes: Windchimes, Lavender, The Cold, Obligatory Social Behaviors, BBQ or Fried Foods, People Who Think They’re Unique/Superior

Basics
Hell Yeah
These are describing myself, however, I enjoy having partners who also are similar in some of these areas.
  • 3rd Person
  • Semi-Lit Paragraph Style (I average 3-5 paragraphs per reply. Never less than 3, max out around 10ish)
  • Responds multiple times a day but I am flexible to others available and I’m fine if you can only respond once a day or a few times a week.
  • Can play any gender (I would like to play at least one feminine character)
  • Romantic pairings are MxF only at the moment. Usually, I do FxF but I kind of got burnt out, no MxM it's just something I'm not very good at. Non-binary should be totally fine as well, I'm just in the mood for more masculine energy characters. (Which means if you play a really masculine F, you can still hmu.)
  • Fade To Black (Sorry folks, my aspec brain has a hard time writing sexual content)
  • 18+ Writing partners preferred, but not required.
  • Doubling/Multi Characters (Optional)

Hell Nah
I do not like these things.
  • One-Liners (Or anything less than 3 para really)
  • God Mod/Mary Sue
  • Excessive gore or use of dark themes
  • Furries/Kin (sorry but its just not my thing)
  • People who try make me plan everything. I've been role-playing as long as I can remember and I've kind of turned into a cranky old senior (I recognize the irony of that me being 20). I know what I want out of a partner and writing and I don't appreciate when people sell me short.

OC x OC OR OC x Canon (no Canon x Canon)
(The only canon character I have any real interest in would be Zuko, maybe Sokka or an older Aang. I would be willing to play Aang, Sokka, Katara, Suki, Toph, or Ty Lee.)

I have watched all of ALTA, but I have not started Legend of Korra yet. I can easily wiki anything you feel I need to know or we can AU or do something completely original.

I have no specific plot in mind at this moment, but would be more than happy to come up with something with you. I am also open to hearing any of your ideas!

KybkFGP.gif

Would you be interested in an Oc x Oc roleplay? I have one, and I have a (malthough very basic) character sheet at hand if you feel the need to have one, and we can always come up with a plot!

Would you be interested in an Oc x Oc roleplay? I have one, and I have a (malthough very basic) character sheet at hand if you feel the need to have one, and we can always come up with a plot!

Definitely open to OC x OC! Shoot me a DM and feel free to throw the character sheet in there when you do!

Hello! I'd be interested in doing Oc/Oc with you, but I've only seen the first season of Avatar, unfortunately. Would that be a problem? If so, I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back