*BURSTS THROUGH THE DOOR*

Lol it’s a running joke sometimes to refer to h*mestuck as anything but h*mestuck lest a plague be wrought upon your lands

I'm pretty sure that's the only reason people are replying. They want my ramen noodles. I only have 2.5078 slots for friends, so JOKE'S ON YOU GUYS. I'M NOT A RAMEN STATION!! *cries as I run into the sunset*

The best welcome yet. 1. Friendship application 2. Ramen advice

Instant friend.

Awesome! Hit me up and we can get this show on the road.

Idk what HouseAttached is. I was talking Homestuck--or is that one of the youth's modern colloquialisms that I can no longer relate to?

Not being able to make ramen? Undeserving of my friendship.

Jk. I'm just tryna salt your apples. Sugar your cucumbers. Put taco juice on your cinnamon twists. Go 'head and PM me! I like chatting and rping.

I spit on de fake queen.

I can't believe I lied to that other person. You have the best Friend Application so far.

SUPER INSTANT FRIEND. Just the list and the words "i am sad" was relatable enough for me.
Ya mi brudda!

I'm pretty sure that's the only reason people are replying. They want my ramen noodles. I only have 2.5078 slots for friends, so JOKE'S ON YOU GUYS. I'M NOT A RAMEN STATION!! *cries as I run into the sunset*

The best welcome yet. 1. Friendship application 2. Ramen advice

Instant friend.

Awesome! Hit me up and we can get this show on the road.

Idk what HouseAttached is. I was talking Homestuck--or is that one of the youth's modern colloquialisms that I can no longer relate to?

Not being able to make ramen? Undeserving of my friendship.

Jk. I'm just tryna salt your apples. Sugar your cucumbers. Put taco juice on your cinnamon twists. Go 'head and PM me! I like chatting and rping.

I spit on de fake queen.

I can't believe I lied to that other person. You have the best Friend Application so far.

SUPER INSTANT FRIEND. Just the list and the words "i am sad" was relatable enough for me.
people like me!

Hello, RP wise I like script format really... idk, lets rp and well see if we can stand eacxhother or hate eachother. LETS RP EVERYONE

???: *enters room takes seat eyeing the one who put the sign at the door (BMightB)* I was told there is ramen here, WHERE MY RAMEN? PLEASE?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back