Idea Burntout from an rp idea, send help

Risotoo

pulling for snek boss
Okay, so for starters, been working on this project for some time now and i cant seem to get it off. Everytime i try to write something my brain just gets a writing stroke and i just get demotivated all over again. Someone please write this rp for me so i can join it ;_;. Need to get back into writing desperately.

Basically, its a dystopian-esque world wherein a sudden uprising of superpowers spiral the world down the drain. Eventually society gets their sh!t together and tries to rebuild stuff or whatever. In this rp, you'll be starting in an asylum/prison/institute/etc. etc.. Job is to escape and from then on the world rapidly expands from there. Already worked out a bunch of the lore and was just adding the finishing touches to the history but then. Ynow.

Awyway, please send thoughts. Im so ready to move on right now.

Also also, somwthing else ive been working on. Some dnd stuff that i occasionally cycle falling in and out of.

This comes down to individual style approach, but if you're wanting help, then perhaps let the players in the RP help craft the world with on-the-fly world building? (Not everyone likes this style of gaming, but many still do!) You could get a LOT of play time out of just the prison escape, which may give you and the rest of the RPers inspiration for what will be found out in the world at large.

Good luck!

Oooh. I never thought of that before. Thanks for the advice ^^. Also will try to finally write something lol.

Edit: my stupid ass forgot to add this a while earlier. Soz

Experimental abilities i'm working on. Two things rping really doesnt support: foresight & mind control.

For mind control, it's more of like forming a deal with someone, for example i give you this powerful boon but now i have control over you. However, this can be resisted with a few unwanted side effects.

For foresight however, it's more of like looking into a timeline you have died without this power. Got some feedback about it being hard to do and beung vwry complex so i just thought about saying: now you can avoid death, cause you predicted it, though i'm not actually going to say what it is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back