• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings burnt bacon v. 2

Bacon Bits

Pocket Sand
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hey! Thanks for popping in. Before I got started, I figured I’d include a little about myself.

- I’m 20+ and I operate very loosely on EST (typically like Noon - 2 am).
    - I’m in college right now, so my responses will be about once a week, during my busy periods. However, there will be some days where I can respond at least once a day
    - I’ve been roleplaying for 10 or so years now. I’ve been on and off this website for about three years now
    - Very ghost friendly! If you ever want to pick up a roleplay 7-8 months later, I’m all for it! Take your You Time, you deserve it. I’m also bad about leaving and then randomly responding or coming back and asking about it. I’ll typically eventually come back though, I just have to work my way back to it. Please bare with me, again.
    - I’m not the best at coding/layout/aesthetics, mostly because I’m just now learning it, but I’m also just very unorganized in general. If this is non-negotiable to my future writing partner, I’ll work on it.
    - I tend to mirror posts, but usually write at least 500 words per character.
    - For roleplaying, I’m on discord the most so you’re most likely to catch me there. However, I will write in PMs here as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back