Hey! Thanks for popping in. Before I got started, I figured I’d include a little about myself.
- I’m 20+ and I operate very loosely on EST (typically like Noon - 2 am).
- I’m in college right now, so eventually I’ll return to classes and responses may get to once a week, during my busy periods. However, I’ll try and respond at least once a day
- I’ve been roleplaying for 8 or so years now. I’ve been on and off this website for about two years now
- Very ghost friendly! If you ever want to pick up a roleplay 7-8 months later, I’m all for it! Take your You Time, you deserve it. I’m also bad about leaving and then randomly responding or coming back and asking about it. I’ll typically eventually come back though, I just have to work my way back to it. Please bare with me, again.
- I’m not the best at coding/layout/aesthetics, mostly because I’m just now learning it, but I’m also just very unorganized in general. If this is non-negotiable to my future writing partner, I’ll work on it.
- I tend to mirror posts, but usually write at least 500 words per character most of the time.
- For roleplaying, I’m on discord the most so you’re most likely to catch me there. However, I will write in PMs here as well.
What I’m looking for in a writing partner is:
- Someone 18+
- Mutual respect. I’m usually okay with whatever, but if I’m not, please don’t push me. If anything makes you uncomfortable, please tell me and I will avoid the subject
- Someone comfortable with roleplaying multiple characters, except for a few plots and the ocxoc option for fandoms, I prefer to at the very least double. I enjoy even writing 3-4 characters per person, but that is not required aside from in like a handful of plots.
- OOC chatter for planning, memes, music, etc. I love chatting and being nerds about everything, but if that isn’t your thing, I understand! The only thing I ask is that you are there for planning when necessary.
- The usual, no over powered characters, that’s just boring.
- Third person past tense, please! No hard limits on word count, but preferably at least a solid two paragraphs in response. No one liners though.
-MUST be LGBTQ+ friendly. As someone who isn’t exactly cishet, I refuse to write with someone who isn’t accepting of who I am. Bigotry of any kind ain’t gonna cut it. On a lighter note, I tend to prefer f// on my side for writing, but I’m cool with writing whatever for you!
Only looking really for either canon/oc or oc/oc. Doubling is a must for fandom, unless we’re doing oc/oc, then it’s a suggestion.
# of * = How much I’m Craving
Who I Want Written for Me
Who I Will Write As
Legend of Korra*****
Lin (see LoK plot idea below for more details), Asami, Bolin, Kuvira, Kya, OC
Korra, Bolin, Tenzin, Bumi, Zaheer, Amon, Kya, Suyin, willing to try some others just ask!, OC
Alexander Anderson, Alucard, Seras, Walter C. Dornez, Pip Bernadotte, Luke Valentine, OC
Resident Evil 8 ****
Lady Dimitrescu, Donna Beneviento
Ethan Winters, Karl Heisenberg, Chris Redfield, The Duke
Maki Zenin, Shoko Ieiri, Kento Nanami, Yuta Okkotsu
Satoru Gojo, Yuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro, Nobara Kugisaki, Toge Inumaki
Valkyrie, Wanda Maximoff, Thor, Hela, Angelica Jones, Agatha Harkness, Jennifer Walters, Loki, OC
Loki, Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Bruce Banner, Pietro Maximoff, Willing to try some others just ask, OC
Remy LeBeau, Hank McCoy, Kurt Wagner, Emma Frost, Erik Lensherr, OC
Logan, Remy LeBeau, Hank McCoy, Charles Xavier, John Allerdyce, Pietro Maximoff, OC
Alucard, Carmilla, OC preferred
Jupiter’s Legacy **
Walter Sampson, OC
Sheldon Sampson, Brandon Sampson, Hutch, George Hutchence
Avatar the Last Airbender***
Adult Toph, OC preferred
Adult Zuko, OC preferred
Wild Wild West*
Artemis Gordon, OC
What We Do in the Shadows**
Nandor, Nadja, OC
Jack Rackham, Anne Bonny, OC
John Silver, OC
Game of Thrones*
Sandor Clegane, Tormund Giantsbane, Yara Greyjoy, OC
Tormund Giantsbane, Jon Snow, OC
Walter Skinner, OC
Fox Mulder, OC
ATLA/Legend of Korra****
— Not really a plot idea, or necessarily original as I think I saw the idea from a tumblr post, but the idea of a Dark Avatar of some caliber is interesting. Maybe the Avatar decides humans are the issue, and to create balance, the Avatar destroys. Who knows, I just like that concept. Could be set whenever. **
— As Metalbenders become more frequent and increasingly better skilled overall, a new discovery is found in ability. The ability to bend the iron in blood, replicating the effects of Bloodbenders. The outlawing of Bloodbending did not reflect the possibility of Earthbenders with similar capabilities. Now, Bloodbenders of a new variety, albeit in low numbers, now threaten the safety of the people. I have a few ideas on how this could go, could really be set in LoK or after I think. Maybe the new (or just Korra) Avatar goes to hunt these users down, but finds that they’re harder to catch than anyone yet. Maybe there’s one Bloodbender, Waterbender or Earthbender in origin, who hunts down other Bloodbenders and removes their powers, having found some documented knowledge or had training from Amon. Maybe the Bloodbenders are using their abilities to help stop a worse force. Could go any way really. *****
— Two Avatars exist at once. Well, not full Avatars necessarily. One has two elements, while the other has the other two. Maybe they’re siblings, twins who split the Avatar spirit. Maybe one is using their abilities against others, and the other must hunt them down. Possibility for Dark Avatar idea. Maybe everyone assumes one of the siblings is the Avatar, and the other is just a regular bender, but when the ‘Avatar’ never masters the other two elements, but their sibling does, the ‘Avatar’ is filled with jealousy. Thinking this could be a fun like one twin gets a group full of benders looking to help, the other getting a group full of ‘friends’ who try to use them for their own goals. Got some ideas on that. OR The two Avatars are soulmates, if you wanna go that way. I could see some like enemies to lovers with the Dark Avatar and the other half Avatar hunting them down, got some ideas for this kind of thing. ***
— Gaang’s kids in their like 20’s, just kind of explore that/make shit up with it. We could completely ignore LoK honestly, throw in one of the above plots possibly, throw in some OCs, whatever. I just kind of want to write Bumi I ain’t gonna lie.*****
— Government Enemy —Around 15% of the world population suddenly finds themselves with powers. Most of these powers are not visible to the eye, or at least can be hidden. Many of those left without powers feel threatened, and the government looks to round up those with powers. Instead of the powered individuals running from the government or directly fighting against, somehow most of them collectively decide to remain in hiding. However, some of them decide to take a rather unusual course of action. Using their abilities, they are able to infiltrate the government hunting them down.
Espionage, Possible Romance, Multiple Characters
What they find, what they do, is all up to what we decide. The group of powered individuals could even be more corrupt than the government they infiltrate, depending on what we decide. For this plot, we’d probably focus on one particular office of government. The main characters would be split between powered and no powers, spies and government assets. Maybe some people without powers are sympathetic and help, maybe not. Maybe there’s a McCarthy Era type stuff with a person who thinks somethings up and starts trying to catch the spies. All sorts of up for debate.
— It’s A Mistake —On an away mission to unexplored space, a crew member of a small starship makes an irreversible mistake. This mess up, intentional or not, takes the life of several essential crew mates. Now, too far into space for any help, the remaining crew must find a way to survive. At launch, the crew consisted of a pilot, a commander, an engineer, a medic, a combatant, a scientist and a supplier/nutritionist. We can decide who survived and who plays what characters when we plan. I’m thinking 4/7 survive, if even that, but it doesn’t necessarily matter who. The intentional or not part leaves room for a villain, but either way, there will definitely be questions on who caused the mistake.
Possibility for Horror, Corruption and Romance, Multiple Characters
Bits (Word Bank)
Enemies to lovers- Supernatural- Western- Horror- Mutants- Super Powers- Elementals- Witchcraft- Cryptids- Train rides- Fantasy- Crime- Mafia- Apartment Neighbors- Modern- Fantasy
Pieces (Sentence ideas)
Gods from different pantheons are trapped in mortal form on Earth by another God, they must work together to get back. ****
Enemies to lovers sapphic witches who have feuded for years, but must work together to stop a sorcerer/demon who threatens to destroy everything they know. (bonus if the bigger enemy has like a dracula in castlevania ‘oops i fell in love with a mortal now im chill for a second’ arc right before the witches start attacking, and i can write the demon/sorcerer and have him conflicted as HELL) *****
Competing frenemies monster trophy hunters, but one gets turned into a monster, and the other is the only one who can help hide them from other trophy hunters. **
In a Western town, people enter a cave, but never return the same. **
Town full of supernatural creatures, and a handful of oblivious humans who didn’t have a clue until the mayor slips up at a festival speech. ***
The lives of a handful of teachers/professors (I watched Abbott Elementary and it got me rip) **
A skeptic stumbles on the wrong information in their government job, they reach out to a friend of a friend who makes documentaries about cryptids. ***
Whatever the hell magic in in the relationship of Gomez and Morticia Addams ***