• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bungou Stray Dogs Rp?

Murasakina

Ok so for once, I want to do a BSD rp, doesn’t matter if it’s 1x1 or group rp as I have been desperate to do an rp on it for a while now!

+Looking to do a CC and OC rp but doesn’t matter bec I can do CCs as well
+The plot can take place mafia era when Dazai was still in pm as I do kinda am craving of such
+Looking for a dazai but it can be whatever
+I can also do a wholesme Christmas rp with any character or oc as I’m in Christmas spirits
+ am semi lit to lit, long term yet can adapt to short term
+plots can be discussed if you don’t like what I have
+It isn’t romanic type but is willing to accept it to get an rp
+dont care about timezone as long the partner and I reply

if you don’t like the rp , just say it and we can do something else or just end with a actual ending instead of ghosting
4D88229D-36A2-4B56-9D12-A12E9B0333C5.jpeg

Hihi!! If this still open,i might be interested in roleplaying with you! I can happily play Dazai for you! ^^ Also random question,is it gonna be Doubles or nah? i’m fine with doing either!

Hihi!! If this still open,i might be interested in roleplaying with you! I can happily play Dazai for you! ^^ Also random question,is it gonna be Doubles or nah? i’m fine with doing either!
It’s always open as I rarely get anything these days and no it isn’t double ups since I want to take a break from that for awhile. Though I don’t mind it if you actually want that. Message me whenever you are available, I’ll try my best to answer you back as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back