• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bungo stray dogs literate ccxcc ONLY m/m rp

estra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for literate adults (18+) to roleplay this with me.

i have a few ideas for this, my main one being somdthing to do with the dark era. I want to explore relationships, the good, bad and toxic.

Other than the new villains we’ll write, I want the ships and everything else to be oc free, please keep that in mind.

I want to be Dazai as I have more experience with him than I do Chuuya. (I’d like skk in the rp) I’m pretty flexible with other characters though!

Rules:

I only roleplay with adults. 17 and under DO NOT interact.

I’m looking for people who are literate! One-liners and small paragraphs aren't something I’m looking for.

I won’t do smut, incest, nor will I want anything forced. No p*dophilia either.

I expect you to be active. Of course, we all have lives but being completely ignored is never fun. I get if you gotta do something, just please let me know.

Be lgbt+ friendly! The rp won’t be straight and I want my partner to be comfortable with that.

No ocs for romance! We will add villains/antagonists for plots sake but I’d like the focus to be on canon characters for romance, sorry.

Looking for people who are okay with playing more than one character when need be.

Hope this interests you, feel free to reply if it does.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back