• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bungo Stray Dogs, Persona 5, One Piece, Jujutsu Kaisen MxM 1x1 RP Request!

ratio

7:3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yep, it's me, and I'm still looking for BSD RP! I'm on Discord everyday, so I would love to start up a longterm BSD RP there.

I can comfortably write Dazai, Kunikida, Oda, and Ango.

As far as ships go, I'm particularly looking for Ango/Chuuya, Oda/Dazai, Kunikida/Dazai, or Dazai/Chuuya. I'm interested in many different AUs, including but not limited to school/college, vampires, ghost hunters, ability-removal or ability-reversal, etc.

I'm also looking for RP Partners who can write characters from Persona 5. I've never written as anyone from there, but I'm interested in giving Yusuke a shot! I'd like to play him off of a Joker/MC. Doesn't have to be shippy, but I'm very much up for angst.

I haven't RPed anyone from One Piece in a while, but I'm comfortable writing Sabo. I'd be very up for writing Sabo/Ace (post timeskip!).

I'm also looking for Jujutsu Kaisen writers! I can write as Nanami, and I ship Nanami/Gojo.

If you're interested in writing a ship NOT on this list, send me a message and we can talk about it! As long as the character you play is an adult, I may be interested. I'm also fine with writing OT3 ships too, and I'm fine with writing 2 out of 3 there.

I am looking for someone who is active and will reply at least once or twice a week. I tend to reply once in the early afternoon (I'm in the EST time zone) and the early evening. Weekends I can write a little more. :)

I am well over 18 so I really only want to write with other adults. I expect a decent knowledge of grammar, but I'm no perfectionist. I prefer third person but I can write in other tenses if need be. I tend to write at least a paragraph per reply, but if you're more interested in one-to-two liner replies I can adjust. I want this to be long term! I love long, slow building stories!

As far as AUs/sub genres go, I'm open to most! I love school settings, vampire AUs, cyberpunk, etc. I'm fine with just standard canon stuff and slice of life, too.

I reply to RP about once a day, usually, and I'm always open to chat OOC about our RP or whatever. Looking forward to talking with you! DM me for my Discord ID!

Last edited:
Hi! Are you still looking? I’d love to write some Soukoku, I’ve been told my Chuuya is good and I have good availability

Hi! Are you still looking? I’d love to write some Soukoku, I’ve been told my Chuuya is good and I have good availability
Hey there! I'm always looking for more RP! Fair warning that I'll be a little slow with replies, though, if that's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back