• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bungo Stray Dogs 1x1, OC x CC, Doubling Up, Descriptive Rp!!!

Sub Genres
  1. Anime
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! I’m Katya/Boomerang, and I go by she/her pronouns and am currently 21 years old! My rules are simple for role playing, and only have a few specific guidelines, that I will list here, as well as fandoms!

• I only double up, do OC x Canon, and descriptive! My line count is usually around 15 - 30+ lines, but am pretty flexible with my rp partner!

• As far as fandom goes, I’m fine with any kind of OCs, and any kind of pairing! All I ask is that thought and effort is put into your OC and any ability/powers they may have!

• I DO NOT do discord. I don’t have it, don’t want it, and won’t rp on there. Do not ask me to rp on there. I prefer to rp here, or on Quotev, but that’s all I will rp

• Finally, I play your OC’s love interest, you play mine, no questions asked. That’s the way I prefer to rp, and don’t usually do OC x OC.

For Bungo Stray Dogs I’ve read the manga, watched the series up to season 3, and have watched Wan as well. My preferred love interest for my OC is Motojiro Kajii, but other than that, I’m fine with playing anyone else! If you’re interested, don’t be afraid to reach out and message me!

Users who are viewing this thread