• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern bumbles_guthrie 1x1 thread (updated 3.23.21)

demonology

π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π’Šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’π’π’π’š π’Žπ’šπ’•π’‰.
closed - go to my new 1x1 here

Last edited:
bump! this has been updated so I figured I should put some more feelers out ;)

Hello! I believe we may make good partners and I am extremely interested in a modern day royalty type thing. I'm new to the site, but I have plenty of rp experience so let me know if you're interested!

bump! I've added more ideas and I would love for people to check them out ((((:

bump! craving under starred OCs, esp violet xD

I'd love to write with you, if maybe you'd be interested!

bump! I'd love to do something supernatural or sci-fi related! (:

bump

currently thirsting for some harry potter rp!! oc x oc preferred (β—‘β€Ώβ—‘βœΏ)

bump!

bump! check out "bound through time"~!!!!

✧ Motorcycle Club
✧ Band Romance
Gather 'Round ✧
{big group, teenage drama, coming-of-age}
Characters A and B would both be in the same friend group. They could be exes, or simply close friends. Either way, there are tons of opportunities for friend-group-drama. They would be attending the same boarding school. A few possible characters of mine that I could play are here, here, and here (they would all be edited for this rp dw)
I'm interested and haven't finished reading your post. I have to go do something but definitely don't want to lose/forgot you

I'm interested and haven't finished reading your post. I have to go do something but definitely don't want to lose/forgot you
Nirvana "Birdie" Wilson ✧
{insightful, stubborn, neurotic, quick-thinking, laid-back, indifferent}
fc: Rina Fukishi

Roleplay: no rp! She's a character I wrote for a book based in the 90s (so she loves Kurt Cobain because of her real name being Nirvana). She can be molded to any rp tho!
I also like this character, especially now that I finished reading your post!

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back