• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bullworth Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Mmm...someone had to drop out so I'm doubling up as the girl jock and I replaced another character that was inactive. So we now have D U H D U H on board.

Rip that sucks, man. I hate writer's block ??? I'm probably gonna type up a response for Maddi rn so that she can interact with a couple of people and give others the opportunity to post again.

It may be because I’m writing on an iPad. But omg. It keeps lagging me to the top of my paragraph when I was trying to post, and it kept shifting my text over when I had it in normal font.. idk, I’m jus venting ??

It may be because I’m writing on an iPad. But omg. It keeps lagging me to the top of my paragraph when I was trying to post, and it kept shifting my text over when I had it in normal font.. idk, I’m jus venting ??
I type on a phone so I feel your pain xD I hate when I read back over my post and it's like wtf happened....

I had to make a repost. I really think typing on my iPad isn’t going to work because it won’t save my edits.. it’s super annoying. But the interaction and tag in my latest post is still WednesdayAddams WednesdayAddams / Madeline

Users who are viewing this thread

Back