• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bullet to the Heart (Private for Cleopatra and Blue Eyes)

Character Sheet

Name:

Nickname:
Sexual Orientation:
Date Of Birth and Zodiac:
Personality:
Strengths (opt):
Weaknesses (opt):
Brief History:
Looks and/or face claim:
Body Modifications:

Other:

Lukas Grigori.
—Lukas
Name
: Lukas Grigori
Nickname: Luka or "Gore"
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Date Of Birth and Zodiac: October 27th, Scorpio
Personality: Lukas is one of the more laid back mafia members. He is not as intense as his other brothers and sisters, but he is serious when the time comes. Despite his more laid back persona, Lukas has a temper. This temper is what makes him one of the most dangerous members of the mafia, he can be completely unpredictable. Despite everything, Lukas has a good heart. He puts the people he loves before his own self and will do anything for the people he cares about. That also means, if he trusts you, you are important. However, if you break his trust, you may as well be dead to him. Lukas is not the kind of person to give second chances; if you betray him, you will lose him. He can be moody at times, but that's just the Scorpio in him.
Strengths: Lukas is extremely persuasive, he can get anyone to do his bidding. He is also a great fighter, having grown up getting in brawls almost every other day. He's brilliant and can figure out most things that other people cannot, but that's also because he has a unique way of looking at things. He is a very loving person, though very few people get to see that side of him.
Weaknesses: Lukas can be very moody and grumpy at times. He also has a very bad temper that often gets him into trouble. He can be stubborn more times than not.
Brief History: Lukas's father died from a hit and run car accident when he was very young and his mother was left to raise him and his siblings. His older brother, Demitri, is the head of the Mafia and the reason Lukas joined in the first place. His mother owns a bakery downtown called Trina's Cakes. He grew up helping out at the bakery, and due to this, he is an excellent baker. Growing up, Lukas often got into fights and brawls, mainly due to his quick temper and angst from losing his father.
Body Modifications: He has several tattoos on his arms and a couple on his chest. His favorite tattoo is a tattoo of his mom's name, Trina, on his right bicep.
Other: I kept it short because I'm a little lazy, but also because I want to develop more of his personality as we continue.

Name: Madison Dawn Grey
Nickname: Maddy, Mads and Madz
Date Of Birth and Zodiac: June 21st, Gemini
History: Will take about in the story
Tattoos:
c7d4685f86da8d371b71ec84f10eb668.jpg
8a4feb3847fad29d659cb05213380bca.jpg
Looks:
original.gif
Other: Sorry it is very boring looking I tried my best!​

Hpry.gif
Selena Marie Ramos. ❞
opalescent, cool, and stunning, like diamonds,
like roses, layered and delicate, protected with thorns, with a little sting.​
❝ cursory information. ❞

full name— Selena Marie Ramos.
nickname(s)— Lena.
gender— Female.
age— 21.
sexuality— Heterosexual.
d.o.b.— July 12, Cancer.
race— She and Lukas are both of Greek and Arabic descent

❝ background. ❞

Lena and Lukas may look like brother and sister, and while the whole world believes they are, they are not. Lena's father was cousin's with Lukas's father. He was also the head of the mafia, before Lukas's older brother Jiovani took over. He died when Lena was 5 years old, and because her mother had passed away a year prior, her uncle's family took her in. Despite being second cousins, Lukas and Lena grew up very close with a brother/little sister type of relationship. Jiovani and Lukas made sure to teach Lena how to fight and handle guns, for her own protection, but they did not ever let her get involved with the mafia. She preferred it that way, she never really cared for gang life and part of her secretly hated it, as it is what took her father from her and made her an orphan. But she respect the Mafia and sometimes, she'll even help them out when needed.

❝ relationships. ❞

mother— Teresa Ramos, deceased.
father— Juda Ramos. deceased
sister— None.
brother— Lukas and Giovani, adopted.
others— The Grigori family is her own.

❝ psyche. ❞

vices— Moody, "Lost in her thoughts", Quick Tempered.
virtues— Kind hearted, Intuitive, Intellectual, Ambitious.
happiest memory— Her seventh birthday, the Grigori family took her to disneyworld and rented out Cinderella's castle for her to have a VIP princess themed birthday party. They reminded her that family is more than just blood, it's about the people that care for you and love you unconditionally.
a secret— She suspects her father was killed by one of their own mafia members, but she does not know who

Name: Axel James Grey
Nickname: Axel or Grey
Date Of Birth and Zodiac: June 23rd, Gemini
History: Will take about in the story

original (1).gif

Lukas
Lukas was in deep shit. Not only was he late, but he was stoned out of his mind. Okay, so the stoned thing didn't really matter, it's not like anyone would be able to notice except for Lena. Revving the engine to his M3, he pulled into the narrow driveway leading to the large glasshouse, where the party he was currently late for, was at. It was not just any party, it was Lena's college graduation party. Lena did not want a party, in fact she had insisted they do something small, but Jiovani insisted they rent out a house and throw a rager. And that is exactly what Jiovani did. He also made sure to invite over 200 guests. Pulling into the last spot in the drive way, Lukas put his car into park before he got out, sliding his sunglasses over his eyes and sticking a blunt into his mouth. His outfit was one of the usual ones, he wore a simple white button down with the top buttons open, black skinny jeans, and black doc martens. He also had a black jacket thrown over his shirt. LA nights always got chilly. His hair was in a low man bun, with a few strands framing his face. Taking a deep breath, Lukas took a quick look around his surroundings before he made his way into the home. Immediately upon walking in, he was greeted with a scene. There were people taking lines on the kitchen counter, drunk guys and girls grinding on each other, and music blaring. He could see Giovanni and few other members of their gang posted up by the staircase, drinking and observing, making sure things did not get too out of hand. Though it usually did. Giving his brother a nod, Lukas pushed past all of the people in the crowd, rolling his eyes as a girl tried grabbing his hand. Evading her he made his way towards the backyard where the pool and deck was, and immediately, he spotted who he was looking for: Lena. A smile broke out on his lips as he saw she was sitting alone in the cabana by the pool, with a drink in her hand. As he neared her, he couldn't help but feel glad. It was going to be a good night.

"You're not supposed to be sitting alone outside of your own party, you know" Luka said, smiling as Lena looked up at him. Pulling out the roses from behind his back, he handed them to her. "Here, these are for you." he said, watching her sniff them and then smile with satisfaction. Though, the flowers weren't the real gift. He had already given Lena her gift, a diamond bracelet that she sported tonight, much to Lukas's pleasure. Lena and his mother were the only women in his life that he spoiled. They were the only women in his life, currently.
"You're late," was all Lena said, giving him a stern look. But he knew she was not mad, not by the way her eyes lit up. "Yeah, I had some business to take care of. Buuuut, I'm here now so I guess the party can start. Come on, let's go inside and grab a drink. You need to mingle," Lukas said. It was very Lena like to be sitting outside alone at her own party. "I just got a drink, you go inside, I'll join you in a second. I just want to get some fresh air," she responded, raising her glass to show him that she did, in fact, already have a drink.

Lukas studied her for a moment then shrugged, bending down to give his sister a quick kiss on the cheek. "Okay Lena, I'm giving you ten minutes before I come looking for ya," Lukas warned before he turned around and made his way into the house. As he entered the house and music filled his ears, Lukas began nodding his head along to the beat. He needed a drink, everyone was already wasted and he felt like the only sober person in the room. Moving in between people, he made his way towards the bar. He was almost there when a girl bumped into him, spilling alcohol down the side of his jacket and shirt. Blinking in surprise, he looked down, shaking off the droplets on his jacket. "Walk much?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. But he was only teasing, and the smile on his face made it clear.

Selena
Lena did not want a party. She had told Jiovani multiple times not to do something, but of course, Jiovani did what he always wanted to. So when he picked her up and brought her to this fancy ass house, where she was surprised by people, half of whom she didn't even know, she wasn't as surprised as she should have been. She mingled for about thirty minutes, saying hi and thanking people for coming before she decided she needed a break. Even though Jiovani had tried to keep the party a surprise, Lena had a pretty good idea of what was happening. It was a good thing too, if she hadn't had an idea, she would have showed up in sweatpants. But her make up was done, not too much, just enough to enhance her natural beauty, and her outfit was perfect for the occasion. The white stood out against her tan skin and her long, black hair. She had red lipstick on as well, perfect for her full lips. She looked good, which was part of the reason she decided to escape outside. Too many guys were trying to talk to her inside, dropping cheesy one liners that Lena did not have the patience to fake laugh at. Besides, Luka wasn't here yet, and she wanted to wait until he arrived before she engaged in the festivities.

She had only been outside for about five minutes, spinning in the bar stool by the Cabana when Luka finally showed up. He wasn't exactly late, but she made sure to let him know he wasn't on time either. Luka was hardly ever on time, she doubted he would be on time for his own wedding even. Their conversation was quick and as Luka left to go back inside, Lena found herself getting lost in her thoughts, sipping on her drink. She had graduated. It felt strange. She had a psychology and public health degree now, how ironic. As if being part of a Mafia family was good for her mental health OR the general public health. Chuckling at the thought, Selena downed the rest of her drink before she stood up and made her way to the edge of the pool. There was a few people outside, a couple making out in the pool, and a few others just chatting it up by the Cabana. But for the most part, it was quiet and peaceful.

Taking a seat at the edge of the pool, Lena slipped her sandals off and dipped her legs into the water. Closing her eyes, she leaned back and dipped her chin up, letting the evening sun bask her in its warmth. The sun would set in a few minutes, so she wanted to catch the final moments. After all, the orangish pink color of the sky during a sunset was her favorite color. She lived for the moment the sun dipped under the sky, it felt like the most tranquil part of the day. Sighing, Lena ran a hand through her long hair, feeling the loose curls and waves stretch under her fingers. It did not feel like she had much of a reason to celebrate, in all honesty. After all, it was just a degree. But her brothers were extra and she knew Jiovani especially would not have missed the opportunity to throw a party. She just hoped there would not be any fights, that was her only request.

Madison
Madison walked with her brother, her arm locked in his. They had both been invited to a party so they both thought why not, Between her working all time time and him being stuck at home working on school they could use a night out. They both decided it would be a great night to walk, Madison did like a good party but she had heard there were going to be over 200 guests. She was never really one for a lot of people and her brother knew that but all she has to remember is he is there with her and he would be willing to leave any time she wanted. She did not know much about who was really going to be there, she figured there was going to be a lot of rich people walking around. Madison knew that it was more than just a party, it was a graduation party for Selena Marie Ramos. She has only talked to her a couple of times, but other than that they have never really had a full conversation. She let out a small sigh and ran her fingers through her wavy hair, her Outfit was just a simple black dress with a pair of heels and she did not bother to bring a jacket because it was rare that she got cold. The pair were soon walking up the pair soon were walking up the drive to the large house, they walked into the house and looked around. The house was pretty big and had a lot of people already, she looks through all of the window and notices the backyard has a good which she thought was pretty nice.

"Honestly Axel I wish we could live in a house like this." Madison said, as her brother rolled his eyes. She was never really one to complain about where they live now she really just likes to tease him about it. "Mads stop playing around." She nudges him a little bit "Walk around a bit Axel I will be fine." She kisses her brothers cheek then walks over to where all the drinks were, Madison just knew that he did not want to be stuck watching her all night.

Madison needed a drink if she was going to be with this amount of people then she needed something to drink. She walks around a bit talking with some of the people that were there, a lot of the people she had talked to were very nice. She suddenly bumps into a man causing her to spill her drink over his jacket and shirt, she bit down on her bottom lip a little as she looks up at him "My walking skills honestly do suck, I'm really sorry." She gives him a smile.

Axel
Axel walked with his sister, her arm locked in his. Axel was not feeling like going to a party but knew his sister could use the night out due to all of the late nights a work. He would do anything to put a smile on his sisters face and knew this could be one way to do it, he knew very little about the girl that was graduating but it was always nice to show up and say congratulations. He looked down at the ground as they walked, as they walked up the long driveway he looks up at the big glass house. It was big place but one thing he did not like about it was the fact that it had so much glass, he thought it would look much better with less glass but that was just him. He looked around the place as they walked through the front door people already filled the room and he could tell most of they we already drunk or tipsy. Axel would do little to no drinking that night because he wanted to be the sober one out of the two. His Outfit was something he would wear on a normal day, a shirt, jeans, and a pair of boots. He knew his sister telling him she wants a house like this was just her way of teasing him, they both love the place they are living in right now, it was enough for the two of them and they did not need anything else.

He smiles as his sister walks away, some girls stop him and flirt with him but he was not very interested in talking with them. Axel made his way to the backyard where the pool was, he saw a very beautiful looking girl sitting alone. He smiles a little as he walks over then he stops only a couple of feet away from her, he cleared his throat and looks down at her "Hey, I um saw you sitting alone and I was wondering if I could join you?" he gives her a small smile.

Lukas
Lukas smiled down at the girl in front of him and for once in his life, he was breathless. He had never seen her before, but then again, Lukas wasn't one to hang around campus. He was usually with his family or dealing with business. Blinking, he realized she had spoken. Clearing his throat, Lukas brought one hand up to his neck and rubbed it, studying her features. She truly was striking, in a very refreshing away. For the first time in a long time, he wanted to know a girl's name. "That's alright, two left feet never hurt anybody," he teased lightly with a small chuckle. Pointing to her empty cup, he offered an impish grin. "Well, since you emptied out the contents of your cup onto me, I think it's only fair we get you a knew drink, yeah?" he asked. With that, he placed a hand on her back and guided her towards the kitchen where the drinks were.

"Zee! Pour me a cup will you?" Lukas called out to one of his friends, another member of the mafia. Zee glanced at Lukas and the girl curiously, then shrugged and proceeded to pour another cup. While waiting, Lukas quickly glanced at the backyard, spotting Selena. He raised an eyebrow in surprise, seeing her talking to a guy. But he figured he would deal with it later, and she seemed to be fine, so he was not too worried. "Here ya go, bossman" Zee said, handing the cup to Lukas. "Thanks bro, will you take a cup out to Lena too? Grab one for the guy with her too," Lukas said. Zee nodded and poured another two glasses before he made his way outside. Turning to the girl in front of him, Lukas handed her a newly poured drink. "Try not to spill it on me this time," he said with a wink. Of course, he was only joking. He watched her take a sip from the cup and once again, curiosity peaked in him. "What's your name?" he asked, leaning closer to her ear so she could hear him over the music.

Selena
The water felt cool on Lena's skin. As she closed her eyes, she felt a wave of serenity fall over her. Maybe it was the silence and the warmth, or the fact that she was slightly tipsy from already having a drink and two shots, or maybe it was a combination of all of those things, but she felt good. And she hadn't felt this good in a while. As the sound of someone's throat clearing pierced the silence, Selena jumped a little, slightly startled. Blinking, she looked up at the guy standing a couple feet away from her. Using her hand to block the sun from her eyes, she studied him. She had no idea who he was, and she wondered for a second if he knew who she was. It didn't seem like it, and the thought made her smile. Patting the spot next to her, Lena offered the guy a smile. "Yes, of course, it's a beautiful view," she said, scooting over slightly to make room for him.

Just as he sat down, Selena felt a tap on her shoulder. "Lena, your brother wants you to have this. And one for your friend," Zee said, eyeing the guys sitting next to Lena suspiciously. Zee stuck his hand out, offering up two glasses of freshly made drinks. Selena shook her head, chuckling as she took the drinks from Zee, handing one to the guy sitting next to her. "Tell him I said thank you, and also tell him that I'm fine, he doesn't need to keep tabs," she told Zee, giving him a pointed look. Blushing, Zee looked away. He was a part of the mafia and didn't fear much, but somehow, Lena managed to make him blush. "Yeah, I'll let him know, let me know if you need anything," Zee said, giving Selena's head a small pat before he headed back inside to join the party once more. Laughing quietly, Selena shook her head and sipped her drink, slowly moving her legs in the water. Glancing over at the guy she offered a small smile, hoping he was not unnerved by the sudden and quick visit from Zee.

Madison
Madison was not very sure who this man was but he was very good looking, she has never see him around before but she never walked around very much. She was out all day doing work at a cafe, it was not the best of jobs but it did pay a good amount of money. The male was much taller than she was even in heels, she was always shorter than most guys she knew and some girls which was ok but very hard. Madison always needed other people's help when she needed something off of the high shelves and that was really the only part she hated about being short. For the first time she was actually comfortable talking to a guy she did not know, she lets out a giggle "Yea I guess you're right." she gives him a small smile then tucks some of her hair behind her ear, she let him guide her into the kitchen where all the drinks were held.

Madison gave Zee a small smile, she looks around the big kitchen a little and man was it a very nice looking kitchen. She looks out into the backyard and saw her brother talking it Selena, she was just glad he was talking to someone and not sitting somewhere by himself. She knows her brother is not one to talk to girls so it was nice to see him not looking like an idiot talking to a girl. Madison took the cup and give him a bright smile "I will try not to spill it on you this time I promise." she knew he was only joking, she brought the cup up to her lips to took a sip from her drink. She put the cup down as she listens to him ask her name, "My name is Madison but you can call me Maddy."

Axel
It was a very nice day out, he was not sure if she wanted to be alone or not so he asked her anyways. He was not quite sure where his sister went but he knew she could handle herself if anyone tries to bug her. Axel was her jump a little, he was hoping she would not jump at all because he was not wanting to scare her. Yes he had no idea who she was but she did see quite nice so he thought he would give talking to her a try and if she told him to go away he would. He smiled once she said it was ok, he sits down next to her leaving a bit of space between the two. "Thank you, I really appreciate it."

Axel could feel the guys eyes on him, people should no he had no bad intentions he just needed someone to talk to. He took the drink he was offered and took a sip, the drink was very good, he would tell her brother sent the guy out to check Axel out which was fine with him. A lot of people have told him he was a scary looking guy, he did not think so as well as his sister. He had a very good personality and would never hurt anyone unless they hurt someone he cares about, axel did not want to be rude so he looks down at the pool looking at how the sun light bounces off then took another sip of his drink. He looks back over at the lady and gives her a smile back, he did not mind the visit at all it was just a brother being a brother. "I'm Axel by the way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back