• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Building A Pokemon Zoo

RoleplayAllDay

Hey guys! I’m a GM looking for someone to join me in a Pokemon RP. For those who don’t know what a GM is, to put it simply, you will be RP’ing as the main character and I will RP as the ‘world’ around you. The RP will be heavily inspired by the anime and will use the anime’s way of portraying the Pokemon World, especially in regard to battling. I have a scenario cut and dry ready right here, but I’m also open to something else if you have other fun ideas.

A Collector’s Dream Job:
You have been appointed as the manager of a Museum-Zoo Hybrid located in one of the big cities in the Pokemon World. It is your job there to go on expeditions and bring back either rare Pokemon for the Zoo or findings for the Museum. This is a RP with a lot of freedom for the player: want to head off to the Ruins of Alph to capture rare Pokemon? You can. Bring back artificacts from the Seafoam Islands? You can. Or you can spend time in your base of operations and make sure everything is taken care of. In this RP, for you as a Trainer, it’s more important for you to train and capture Pokemon that can help you during your expeditions than Pokemon that are strong, which adds another dimension to the RP. I understand this scenario may be a bit hard to understand at first glance, so if you’re interested, but need a bit more explanations, let me know!

Now, finally, some last other pointers as to what I’m looking for:

> I don’t care about how long your messages are. Quality > quantity in my book. If you can put everything you need to say in one sentence, be my guest.

> I prefer to RP on Discord so please let me know one if you have that! If not, PMs are an option as well of course.

> I’m a pretty active RP’er, so it would fit nicely I’ve you’re quite active yourself as well.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Definitely interested! And I prefer Discord myself too. Leopard-Drake#1457

I do work a lot, but I am always on mobile so my rps go everywhere with me (why I love discord, notifications are more consistent). I am in the PST, if that matters to you

Hells Bells yes I so wanna do something like this! I also much prefer rping on discord since I have a bad memory. My Discord name is Xcelgamer#2720 and I'm in AEST if that matters at all

This sounds incredible! I'm totally interested! Not on discord but I could be for this! PM me if you're still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back