• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Bugs and Bullets

Axel The Englishman

The Holy Crusader
623CF904-D9FF-4B50-8972-B1C2E898814D.jpeg

The year is 2121, and as you might have expected Humanity has advanced into a space-faring society. If it weren't obvious enough, expansion and colonisation of distant worlds has become a sort of trend. First it was the private companies, and now the government wants a chance to be a part of the glory. One of the first colonies was on a little rock called AE(V) - 141-19. It wasn't much, but all big things come from something small. When the colonists landed, the planet seemed barren and devoid of life. But they were yet to see what was in store for them. Simply, they're known as Ants - ironic, considering they're almost twice the size of a man. The colony was never prepared with defences or anything like that, so you get the picture of what happened next. The government at first had no intention of throwing away another colony for a wasteland, until it was brought to their attention that scans of the planet indicate that there is several hundred tonnes of californium miles deep in the planet's crust. And that's where we come in: the 3rd Federal Interplanetary Army Corps. Our task is simple. Kill everything that doesn't meet the definition of what a human is. Better strap in, because the boots just so happen to fit you.

-

G'day. As you might have suspected, this roleplay will be centralised around the idea of something akin to Starship Troopers, where a interplanetary fighting force is given the job to tackle the problem of giant insects that just so happen to be causing them trouble. The characters of this roleplay will take part in dealing with the problem through means of lethal force, as you can tell. If you are keen to express interest, be sure to do so.

-

[Futuristic - Bugs and Bullets: Dossier]

Last edited:
I'm interested. However, I'm new to this site so I can't pm yet.

I'm no stranger to RP and Military shit is my bread and butter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back