Bug Thread 2021

I actually jumped the gun a little too soon when I responded, lol. It seems like it might be a combination of caching and maybe load throttling? Not sure if that's true, but if I have like 5-10+ images in a post for character art inspiration/advertising, some of them just don't load, and I confirmed that the issue also happens on Edge, which I don't use. Where I'm seeing the issue is in a thread of the private board that each user gets.
Hmm, that does seem like something to do with "too many" images, though I haven't seen that myself unless there's way more than 10 (like upwards of 50 gifs in one page of posts). Thanks for replying! Would you mind linking the thread so we can take a look there? (Even with a link, no one but staff should be able to see the thread, but you can put it in a ticket if you'd rather.)

Hmm, that does seem like something to do with "too many" images, though I haven't seen that myself unless there's way more than 10 (like upwards of 50 gifs in one page of posts). Thanks for replying! Would you mind linking the thread so we can take a look there? (Even with a link, no one but staff should be able to see the thread, but you can put it in a ticket if you'd rather.)
It is quite a few images. I didn't think there would be something in place that would prevent that but it makes sense.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/1x1-request.499135/post-11467920

Oddly enough, it seems that all but 2 loaded on my phone.

Hmm. They seem to all load fine on my PC and phone without delay. Something to do with your PC, possibly, or internet? Unless your phone is on the same connection. Not a browser thing since you say it has the same issue on Edge as well as Chrome, right?

Hmm. They seem to all load fine on my PC and phone without delay. Something to do with your PC, possibly, or internet? Unless your phone is on the same connection. Not a browser thing since you say it has the same issue on Edge as well as Chrome, right?
It could be internet I guess. I'm using data on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back