• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Shadow7

BLACKJACK!
OC x Avengers
MCU ONLY AND ALSO FUCK ENDGAME
This will begin in 2020, the Avengers split only briefly after Civil War and are still living in the Tower.

Looking for someone to rp as the remaining Avengers (Thor, and Clint Barton are most needed), but will take other character suggestions too! Not much of a plot planned (so preferably someone who enjoys rping as their character and will have fun) I want it to create itself through the rp and the group will decide where and when in the story we would like to start. I want someone creative who likes to create stories, as I like someone who can both lead and follow during an rp.

I can add more characters if people would like to play them!

We currently have the OC, Natasha Romanoff, Bruce Banner, Wanda Maximoff, Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers, Loki Laufeyson, Tony Stark, and Sam Wilson

OC INFO BELOW

OC details below:Screenshot_20200402-232030_mRPG.jpg

Screenshot_20200402-232039_mRPG.jpg
Screenshot_20200402-232101_mRPG.jpgScreenshot_20200402-232111_mRPG.jpg

I prefer dialogue more than descriptions, so the most you can carry the story through pure dialogue, the better. Descriptions are fine if necessary.

Probs a lot of angst so if you're not into that..Long term, frequent replies. I understand that people have lives and I won't be a bitch about it but it isn't very engaging if its constantly interrupted by no talking for days.

WARNING: if you are sensitive to certain subjects or have certain triggers DO NOT participate! I tend to dive into deep and sometimes very dark subjects to add more depth to characters and relationships and I do not in any way wish to cause anyone discomfort. Bare in mind, FORMER HYDRA ASSASSIN. They've seen a lot, done a lot, and will deal with a lit of shit. Some events from Mcu will be altered.

Last edited:
I do not care either way, who are you going to be?
I'm playing as the OC. I have her whole details on the chat in the link. The link is to an app I just got but if most of the group is from here and doesn't want to go the app, we'll have the rp somewhere else where I can post the details elsewhere. I can dm them if you want.

Oh, I just can’t get that app right now, bec I have a lot of storage
Yeah, that's no problem. Depending on who we get and their preferences we'll lock down a final place for the rp but I can see if I can set up something on Discord. Who knows, it might work really well for this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back