• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "Buckle up, we're going on an adventure together!"

Siesta

gone, bye
Heya,

I'm looking for someone to write a fantasy adventure roleplay with. We'd be building the world up as we go, creating enchanted treasures, lore, legends, enemies and places while traveling.

Our characters would meet at a magical tournament as contestants. During battle they'd end up teaming up against the NPC Spellcasters we throw at them. After that we decide where it takes us next!

"Spellcasters" is the term for people that have been born with the ability to bend magical energy. Magical energy floats everywhere in the air and is invisible to most eyes. Depending on the location, there might be an abundance of energy or barely anything to work with. Most Spellcasters only have one type of magic they rely on, few can wield two. Ours would be able to control two each and the type of magic can be anything you desire from element manipulation to telepathic or telekinetic powers, portal creation, teleportation and more! The sky is the limit.

-----

I'm a 23 year old female who studies illustration while working at an ad agency as a part time illustrator and copywriter. I'm really into art, photography and writing and enjoy action/comedy/fantasy/mystery/sci-fi themed movies/shows/books (although I haven't been able to catch up on a lot of recent fan favorites due to my busy life. I prioritized drawing and writing over binge-watching - but If you have any recommendations, I'm all ears pfft).

When rping I usually supply at least 3-4 paragraphs to work with. Depending on the scene and the chemistry of our writing and our characters it can only go up from there. Also; it's of course not mandatory or anything but I'd like to mention that I really enjoy to base the personalities of my characters on the MBTI personality types as they give a good idea of how someone is most likely going to react in any situation (and the memes are pure gold).

One last thing! I'd love to make a friend over this shared writing experience with whom I can freely chat away and share all kinds of inspiring content with-- having nice conversations in our OOC chat to get to know each other, share funny pictures from time to time and the like would be ideal. Regular talking not only helps to keep the RP alive, but it also gives us new ideas to work with and more room to explore. It just adds to the fun.

-----

Does an open sandbox world filled with nothing but the magic of our joined imagination sound like a dream come true? Do you feel the same when it comes to fun OOC chats? Thennnn-- let me know below lol

Heyo! If this is still open, I'd love to play this out with you. The idea is solid and super chill, very inspiring too!

I'm a bit of a chatterbox myself, and very guilty of plotting too much without actually committing things into a post, but I think I wouldn't have a problem with an equally plotful partner :)

Hiya : )

I’m itching for some kind of epic fantasy adventure thingy and this sounds like exactly what I have been searching for. Totally down to build a world with you if you’ll have me!

Hey, I see you got a lot of responses, so no worries if this isn't open any longer, but I think this sounds super fun and like we'd vibe. I'm pretty big on sandbox style rps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back