• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clarathebell

Hey! Clarathebell here! I'm looking for a literate to a semi-literate roleplay partner. I tend to only write in third person so I would like it if you were as well. Ideally we would be able to do a little world-building before the roleplay would take place.

1. Rise of the Guardians

The world has been in a dream-like state ever since the fall of Fear three years ago. With the riddance of anything to be afraid of Jamie, Sophie, and {Insert your OC/OCs} feel like they will never be able to see their beloved Guardians again. Meanwhile, in the dark abyss of nowhere, Pitch Black has finally regained enough strength to make himself known once more despite the lack of belief. On the surface, though barely visible, an all-out war has erupted to take his place. Will the Guardians be able to keep this new evil at bay? Will Pitch be able to reclaim his rightful place as the King of Fear?
Characters I would like to play (but willing to give up)

• Side villains/characters (Yetis, tooth fairies, the evil horse things)
  • Easter Bunny
Characters I want to play as:
  • Jamie
  • Sophie
  • Tooth Fairy
Characters I would like you to play:
  • Pitch Black
2. Halloween

I don't really have a plot for this one...just the Halloween movie with new OCs and in present-day?

3. The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Again, I don't have a plot. I just really liked the book and wanted to see if anyone else did too. I was thinking about my character being an investigative reporter who's taken a great interest in Dr. Jekylls disappearance.

4. Team Fortress: End of Mann

Getting in the base was the easy part. So many senteries and yet there were so little real defenses. The man was easily able to waltz in through a side door, much to his surprise leading directly to all the information he needed. Look at that! They even packaged it for him! The sounds of a truck pulling in and several shouts let him know it was time to make his exit. Though nothing was as easy as that...​
So the idea is that my two characters work for an organization that runs for the sole purpose of stealing and selling other companies' secrets. Today's target? Reliable Excavation Demolition-otherwise known as RED. They do end up successfully shipping the secrets and now the team (and your OC if you have one) have to rush to only not just get it back, but save the entirety of Mann Co. (I would like to believe it held both information about Mann Co and whatever plans RED had).

I would like to have a partner who is also enthralled with the fandom just as much as I am. I tend to write a lot, but only expect up to three paragraphs (6-7 sentences per paragraph) and write similarly to the way I did above. Lastly, I would like to converse about what in-game and real-life things will come into effect. (Ex: I didn't want the Medigun to be in the rp as that takes the thrill of it away. Back to hand stitching bullet wounds!)

That's pretty much all of them! Comment or PM me if you are intrested!

Last edited:
I think my couple hundred hours in TF2 would definitely suffice as 'enthralling'!
Maybe it'll take a little research here and there to catch up on the nitty-gritty throat-slitty of the lore but I'll be able to manage, no problem.
Always been intrigued with the world of TF2 though-weird steampunk/futuristic-ish reality with tons of clones, company conflict and callous conquest for the ages? Count me in!

I think my couple hundred hours in TF2 would definitely suffice as 'enthralling'!
Maybe it'll take a little research here and there to catch up on the nitty-gritty throat-slitty of the lore but I'll be able to manage, no problem.
Always been intrigued with the world of TF2 though-weird steampunk/futuristic-ish reality with tons of clones, company conflict and callous conquest for the ages? Count me in!
Can I pop you a PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back