• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BTS Yoonkook roleplay

legitpabo

I'm looking for a semi-lit RP partner that is mainly into BTS Roleplay and I will do any ships for BTS I'm not picky. Please DM me if interested! I'm willing to do pretty much everything!!

I'm looking for a semi-lit RP partner that is mainly into BTS Roleplay and I will do any ships for BTS I'm not picky. Please DM me if interested! I'm willing to do pretty much everything!!
im still kinda new with it, but im willing to do JK since my friends tell me hes my bias 100% lmao

Hello, pleasure to meet you love. I would love to join in some good roleplay. I'm open to anything and everything. That includes coming up with the plot. I don't mind it at all. Contact me if you're interested xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back