• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ArtfulAneurysm

Barely-Functioning Artist
gonna cut right to the chase here:

a few things about me:
1. i'm 26. you should be 18+.
2. i work as an english teacher in seoul, south korea. so our times might be very different, but i also have severe problems with my sleep. so i'll be on at weird hours, too. i also sometimes reply during work.
3. i can write anything from a paragraph to a novella. you'll never get a one-liner from me, though. that being said, i'm looking for semi-lit right now. one to three paragraphs, max. i just want something chill and fun.
4. i've been roleplaying for over a decade.
5. my only hard no is no major character death. i'll consider/try most things. i DO also have emetophobia, though, so i'll hyperfixate on graphic depictions of vomit and am slightly awkward about writing someone vomiting.
6. i prefer to rp on discord (ire#6515), but also will use kakaotalk (8ire) and emails (magickalmadarao@gmail.com)! (decided to add contact info for any interested guests.)
7. m// (or mxm) only please!

i'm ONLY looking for bts rps right now. i do most ships, tbh (only canonxcanon). my favorite genres are fantasy, a/b/o, college au, supernatural, etc. i don't do canon (idol). i can't play hoseok or seokjin.

here are my current plot cravings (but i have a few more plots):

1. z-o-m-b-i-e-s inspired: aged up for college instead of high school. i thought it was cute and liked the idea. government creates a way for zombies to stop aggressively attacking people for their brains. starts integrating them back into society-- kinda. when they're back in schools and colleges, a zombie and a human fall in love and face all the bullshit that comes with zombie prejudice.

i would want to be the zombie chara

2. college au, a/b/o, with hybrids. namjin, yoonmin, and vhope (could also be taekook).

hybrid prejudice abound. which is just great for kim namjoon, an intelligent college student (and alpha) aspiring towards a career in music. when his professor asks him to tutor one kim seokjin in english, he agrees– somewhat begrudgingly.

begrudging is right, since seokjin winds up going into heat during one of their sessions. cue accidental mating. the main problem? seokjin’s parents hate hybrids.

yoonmin have relationship problems out the ass.

and vhope… well, hobi is clearly obsessed with taehyung, a theatre student– and a beta, who feels inferior due to his status.

i wanted to be namjoon, jimin, and tae.

3. vampire x werewolf sope, with vmin and namjin. vmin and namjin are all werewolves. i would want to be yoongi, jimin, and namjoon.

yoongi is the youngest son of one of two head vampire families in south korea. he sneaks out one night and meets hoseok at a bar and they feel sparks, despite vampires and werewolves not really getting along.

other ideas:

yoongi is arranged to be married to jungkook, the youngest son of the other head family of vampires.

kidnapped yoongi! sope run into each other at a bar, and they start having secret meetings. kook’s older brother finds out. due to a warped sense of justice, he kidnaps yoongi and tries to kill him. hoseok finds him, takes him back to his pack house to recover, and yoongi just stays there.

kook comes to find yoongi! either while he’s still kidnapped or at the pack house while he’s recovering/refusing to go back to his family. maybe vminkook?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back