• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [BTS] oc x member (doubling ok)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
me oc1.jpg

-about me-

-I'M 27 YEARS OLD
-I'VE BEEN RPING SINCE 2014
-I AIM TO WRITE AT LEAST 1000 WORDS PER POST THOUGH I HAVE WRITTEN MORE. IT JUST DEPENDS ON THE PLOT AND/OR HOW MUCH I'M GIVEN TO RESPOND TO.
-I CONSIDER MYSELF A DECENT WRITER- DEFINITELY NOT PERFECT. I TRY TO TAKE WHAT I LEARN FROM THE BOOKS I'VE READ AND APPLY THEM TO MY OWN WRITING. I'LL INCLUDE SHORT SAMPLES BELOW TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF MY WRITING STYLE.
-I BECAME A BTS ARMY JUST THIS PAST MARCH, WHICH I STILL HIT MYSELF OVER THE HEAD ABOUT BECAUSE I WISH I LOOKED INTO BTS SOONER RATHER THAN RESISTING POTENTIAL OBSESSION. CLEARLY I GAVE IN TO TEMPTATION AND AM CURRENTLY WHIPPED.

-MY BTS BIAS IS SUGA BECAUSE HE'S THE MEMBER I FEEL I RELATE TO THE MOST. WE'RE BOTH INTROSPECTIVE INTROVERTS WHO LOVE HIP-HOP, HAVE HAD OUR GRUMPY AND SAVAGE MOMENTS, AND POSSESS A SARCASTIC AND DRY SENSE OF HUMOR. BUT FOR THE MOST PART WE'RE SUPER CHILL AND HAVE BIG HEARTS. JIN IS A CLOSE SECOND. I ADORE JIN.
Yoongi glanced up at the hard working group. He breathed a scoff of amusement that was barely noticeable. He’d never admit it aloud but he always found it heartwarming whenever Hoseok would stick around to help others practice when he didn’t need to work so hard. But one should expect as much from their dance leader. He returned his attention to his phone, his legs crossed, one of them sluggishly twisting his chair left and right. The rapper, deep in thought, spent every free moment jotting down notes and song ideas into his phone.
The two chanted, "Gai Bai Bo!"

"Aish!" Jimin exclaimed in defeat. He let go of the snack.

Jin opened the bag with a big smile then offered some to his opponent. "Have some."

"Ah, Jin hyung, you're a generous winner! Gomawoyo!" Jimin gladly took some. "But why play for it if we were going to share anyway?" He chuckled.

Jin replied between crunching bites, "because the only way either of us win anything is by playing against each other."

"Ah, jinjja," they both laughed. "I don't know what you mean. I've won games!" Jimin defended.

Then Jin noticed something. "Ya, Jiminie, isn't that Jungkook's phone?"

The younger man restrained a devilish smile as he slipped the phone in his pocket. "Yup. I was just holding it for him since he and Suga hyung are shooting right now."

"Why do I not believe you." He chuckled with a full month of chips.

"Jin ssi!" A woman called. "You and Taehyung are next. Please come get your hair and makeup touched up! Are you eating?" Jin froze in a guilty pose, embarrassed to answer. "Clean your teeth first."

"Ne!" Jin gave his left overs to Jimin and rushed off.
Kyung Soo raised his brows higher, "wow! You really didn't hear any of that did you?"

Min Joo made a pained expression. "Ah, so there's a downside to being your friend after all. I worry about you sometimes; always disappearing into that head." She tapped at Juna's head like a woodpecker. Juna ducked away.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" She asked brushing her long, black hair away from her face.

"We were just saying dating could be a good thing for you."

Juna clicked her tongue. "Min Joo..." she whined.

"What? What's your excuse this time? You said you wanted to get settled into your job before thinking about dating. It's been two years! You're settled," her friend complained. Juna's heart began to quicken, sweat itching to leave her pores.

"Or maybe there's still something we still don't know about our Shin Juna." Kyung Soo said with a devilish smile. He leaned over the table, his voice softened to a whisper, "You can tell us, Juna. Do you swing the other way?"

Juna leaned forward, feigning a secretive look before whispering, "do you wanna die?" Her hand shot forward, delivering a deadly flick to his forehead.

"Aya!" He jumped and rubbed his forehead. "Apa!"
"Never mind why I don't wanna date. I just don't want to! Got it?" She said sternly. Min Joo frowned but said nothing. Kyung Soo used his phone to check if there had been a mark on his forehead. Muttering under his breath. Juna proceeded to stuff the rest of her noodles into her mouth in a huff. A heavy sigh escaped her nose as her brown eyes returned to the streets.
-preferences-
-AT LEAST 3 PARAGRAPHS
-18+ YEARS OLD

-THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE
-ON-SITE OR EMAIL RP
-CONTENT RATING: PG-13
-MxF
-OC X MEMBER ONLY (NO OC X OC OR MEMBER X MEMBER)
-GHOST FRIENDLY

-SOMEONE WHO'S WILLING TO BE AS ACCURATE TO BTS'S PERSONALITIES AS POSSIBLE LIKE I PROMISE TO BE IF WE'RE DOUBLING. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT JUST YOUR BEST EFFORT AND I'LL PUT IN MINE! 😁

-ideas-

THE RECLUSIVE ASSISTANT. My OC becomes either a social media photographer or personal assistant (if we're doubling we could each pick one) for BTS. The whole idea for this plot is to portray the positive changes one might go through when getting to know the band just like how many ARMY feel their lives and perspectives on life have changed for the better due to BTS. So my character would start out as someone who's afraid of making connections with people because of past experiences with separation and disappointing relationships and when she lands her job working for BTS she gets the opportunity to know them better. The story would revolve around her character development as she gets to know them. As for the pairing I would like my OC to develop a close/romantic-ish relationship with Suga. The reason I say romantic-ish is because I feel like neither he or my character will be very good at expressing affection, so it would be great if their relationship is slow burning and natural. If you're not confident about playing Suga, just be a typical tsundere type. It should work lol.

THE SEVEN WIZARDS. This year the Triwizard Tournament returns to Hogwarts. This time is a little different as each headmaster will decide how their champions are selected--as history has proven that the legendary goblet of fire is not entirely incorruptible. As far as Hogwarts is concerned, the headmaster has decided on a pre-tournament in which all who apply will go through a series of challenges in order to become a champion to compete against two other school's champions. Another revision: instead of one champion, three will represent their schools as teams. [In this story BTS would not be k-pop stars. They'd just be regular students with the same name and personalities.]

I TOOK BTS TO HOGWARTS WITH ME. A (or two, if you want) Potterhead/Army OC unsuspectingly picks an ancient magical tree to fall asleep under reading Harry Potter with BTS blaring out of her earphones. Much to her surprise she wakes up in a dorm room where others are waking up and talking about heading to the Great Hall for breakfast. Even more shocking besides finding herself at Hogwarts was finding that BTS had also been magicked into Hogwarts somehow. Was this her fault? How does she tell her favorite idols that she had just ripped them from their success into a world she wasn't sure was even real?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back