• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SilentMoon

I'm just existing in the world for now
Hey there! 💜 if you're reading this, I ask for you to be active, and wont ghost me in the first few days of starting. I know there is still an outside life as I have one to, and I can get pretty busy too. I have school starting again in a few days and I'm finding a job to get so those would a be factor for how active I am.
I live CST time zone so I would love if we have about the same time so we can both be active at the same time of day/night.
Now with that out of the way, lemme talk about my writing style/preferences. Honestly, my writing style is whatever you want it to be. I write in 2nd and 3rd point of veiw and I can go from literate to semi-literate, but im mostly semi-literate.
I would prefer no smut as I feel uncomfortable, especially since we don't know each other. I LOVE playing fantasy, fluff, angst, or pretty much any genre as long as the plot sounds good. I prefer to brainstorm ideas together and I want you to have good content on the story itself, and on your replies. And PLEASE communicate with me whenever youre gonna be busy because I am an overthinker and probably annoy you to death if I think you're just ignoring me. But I do know things just pop up.. But it shouldn't take 3 days to respond even for something little like "hey I'm going offline for a bit, I'll text you when I'm free again.", does it? ._. And PLEASE DO text me when you're free again cuz again..overthinker here hiya👋.
But other than that I'm not really new amd not really an expert at rp so I do apologize if I can get pretty short and boring, but if you keep up with good content on the replies that shouldn't happen, unless im feeling down. I only do 1x1(MxM) so sorry if you were wanting something else. Sorry for this long ass ad but I'm done now! Please pm if youre interested! I do check this app quite a lot so I might respond quickly😅.

Here are my preferred ships:
Taekook
Jikook
Vmin
Taegi
Jin x taehyung
Those are my most experienced ships I've played and I prefer to play as any maknae member as I've played them the most. Thank you💜
Edit: I forgot to mention, the platform I like to be on to rp is either here or in discord😁.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back