• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BROWN/STONE: A Demigod Roleplay --[IC]--

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jz0V0KP.jpg
Chapter One: I'm a DEMIGOD!?
The Journey Officially Begins

Tags: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Maree Maree Shadow Shadow Feyrie Feyrie Ladyvix Ladyvix erzulie erzulie

Perhaps their entrance was a bit too strong. In fact, way too strong considering a certain Violet was ready to attack them, not that the drones would even make a scratch on them due to their protective aura. Chiron and Aly felt tense right now but camouflaged their discomfort by keeping a calm and composed figure. Although, worth noticing, the Centaur’s eyebrow raised at the insinuation that his hooves were dirty. He might have reprimanded her for her rudeness, but he had other concerns to be taken care of right now. Many of the demigods seem to have reacted quite negatively, except for one. Chiron took it as an opportunity to cultivate this genuine interest in then. It was refreshing to finally meet a demigod educated in ancient Greek history.

“Ah… Excellent question Maximus!” Chiron said before raising a finger and looking down at the ground. “You’re probably wondering why I know your name, correct?” he raised his eyes to meet his and looked at each one of the demigods in the eyes.

“But in fact, I know all of your names… I know of your story and your parents, even those you’ve never met.” “And… yes, this is strange. A half-human, half-horse isn’t exactly that common...nowadays,” he said playfully as he scratched the back of his nook. “And… yes, this is strange. A half-human, half-horse talking isn’t exactly that common...nowadays. It used to be but no longer… But instead of me explaining it to you, I will show you. And no, it’s not a bad acid trip, trust me.” he chuckled

Before their very eyes, Aly waved her hand, and their surrounding changed. They flashed out of the mortal plane. “It will be hard for you to believe me… I know that… I’ve been working with your kind for quite some time, but I think this will help you…” the voice echoed, as it faded into the background.

The demigods could feel their mind sucked up of their body into darkness when suddenly..., flashes of stars and planets overwhelmed their senses. Grandiose creatures appeared, roaring and what seemed like Gods fighting Gods with all their might. A power display none like others.

“Your blood is not like that of mortals. It is special. You, my children, are the descendants of the Greek Gods.”

What they could see, was beyond explainable. A glimpse of Olympus amongst the white clouds and the setting sun. A feeling would overwhelm them, indeed. Before the vision would disappear, they would see a glimpse of their Godly parent human form amongst the clouds, looking at them and calling out their name.

What they had experienced was unlike anything else. It overwhelmed the senses and would enable them to see what no other mortal could see. Of course, this could not last forever even if it felt like it. The spell faded within seconds, and their mind was drawn back to their respective bodies.

Now back in the living room. Chiron and Aly gave them a few seconds to compose themselves from their first experience of, well, magic... Not only that, but the news of their godly lineage undoubtedly shocked them.

“You are here because you will become heroes like that of many in the past.“

Aly noticed one particular demigod, the one named Jason whom she knew to be the son of Zeus. He was sweating and no longer looked hyped like earlier. He was pale like a white sheet. He walked to the sofa and sat down on edge beside one of his comrade. His hands resting on top of his legs as he grabbed on his shorts. He frowned and looked up at the two mentors.

“What do you mean heroes…? I just… I’m just a human. I…”

“We both know you are not just a human, Jason,” Aly said. Chiron looked at him and smiled. “Seeing your father Zeus in his full form not convince you, Jason?”

The young man gulped. Was Zeus really his father? He didn’t quite understand how that was even possible. He looked up at the Centaur, and the look of worry washed over him. “But… How am I a hero? Why me?” he asked, his voice evidently shaking.

“Because of THIS!” Within seconds, Aly pulled out six daggers from her back pocket and aimed for the head of six demigods with utmost accuracy. That of Jason, Nolan, Willow, Rosaleen, Bai Wen and Maximus. Without even a moment of hesitation, the instinct kicked in, and Jason turned his upper body and caught the dagger by the handle with his opposite arm. His eyes widened as he held the deadly melee weapon.

Aly crossed her arms and grinned. Theoretically, they could all dodge it with their enhanced survival instinct and supernatural speed, but a thought crossed her mind… what if one of them was a bit dumber… Perhaps she was a bit too quick to assume that and might’ve accidentally killed someone!!! No no, she could not let her insecurity as a first-year mentor get to her. Not now.

“You are part human, and part god, Jason. In fact, you are all demigods,” She said with a chuckle.

Side note from the GM
Each God has different personalities, but they all chose those young adults as the future generation of heroes. It is up to you to portrait YOUR characters perspective in their first interaction with the Gods. For the human appearance of the Gods, pls go check the lore page. Also, hopefully you enjoyed the post with the music :) Leave a like if you did! And if you have anymore questions, let me know in the discord server!

Last edited:
Willow

Interactions: Satyr lady - D d1uni5ys24si3o
Violet - Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
Dimitris - Ladyvix Ladyvix
Nolan - Shadow Shadow
If horse dude ate right now would it be considered cannibalism? They were part human but that didn’t mean they shared the same ethics as regular people. Everyone seemed to be having quite different reactions to their situation. Giant boy looked like he had just met his favourite movie star. Chiron.. Well, he did match the descriptions of the mythology and nothing made sense so it made perfect sense. Willow leaned against the wall and ran her fingers through her hair trying to comprehend everything. She did enjoy Greek mythology but that was when everything was still a myth. “This is too much” she muttered more to herself than anyone else as she tried to stop her hands from shaking.

The next thing Willow knew she was seeing all sorts of trippy shit. Mythical creatures, gods battling. There were no words she could possibly use to explain how it felt to see all those things. It felt like she had been in the place for a lifetime just watching historic events. If all this existed then why hadn't she seen it before? Gods and monsters would be rather hard to miss. Then an image of a man, no. God. Undoubtedly Poseidon. He was calling to her and she could almost smell a faint sea breeze as she was pulled back to reality. She felt like she was going to faint everything was so overwhelming. Then Chiron started explaining a little bit. Well, the more Willow thought about it the more things started to make sense. She did speculate when she was younger but she just shrugged off the unexplainable events in her life as just that.

Willow was only half paying attention as Jason asked questions. This was way too big of a bomb for them to just drop on them out of nowhere. They couldn’t have just eased them into it a little bit!? There was a glint of metal and immediately her trained reflexes jumped into action as she caught the dagger a split second before it would have gone into her eye. "Well, I also have a few questions. Uhh for starters how have we never seen any of this? If like monsters and stuff are real why haven't we ever noticed?" she asked, deadly calm. It was the kind of calm your mother uses right before she explodes out of anger. She was struggling just a bit to keep everything under control but like a boiling kettle her top was going to pop at any moment.

“and secondly.. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU” Willow screamed, burning with pure rage as she launched the dagger straight back at the Satyr aiming for it to lodge in the wall behind her.. How dare she throw a dagger at her at a time like this? She marched straight up to the woman almost glowing with anger. “SO YOU THINK IT’S A GOOD IDEA TO THROW WEAPONS AT SOMEONE WHEN THEY AREN’T IN THEIR RIGHT MIND? RIGHT AFTER DROPPING A BOMB ON THEM. DID IT OCCUR TO YOU THAT SOME OF US MIGHT HAVE BEEN IN SHOCK? THAT WE MIGHT HAVE BEEN LOST IN THOUGHT? I ALMOST MISSED THAT AND I HAVE BEEN TRAINING FOR YEARS. IS THIS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR? TO BE TARGET PRACTICE FOR YOU? WHAT IF YOU SERIOUSLY INJURED SOMEONE. NO FUCK YOU AND YOUR HERO PLAN. I REFUSE TO BE APART OF SOMETHING THAT INVOLVES BEING AROUND A RECKLESS TRIGGER HAPPY SHE-BEAST.” she yelled, burning holes in the Satyr with her eyes.

Willow spun around on her heels and stood behind Violet who she liked very much now that she had high tech blasty robots. She felt a little calmer after blowing her top off and yelling at the thing. What kind of place was this? Goddamn kidnap her and then proceed to throw a dagger at her. Oh, she wanted to give this so-called father of hers a piece of her mind. “Okay. I'm sorry everyone but Saytr lady- I am calm. But is anyone else seeing the insanity of throwing daggers at some kids who are probably having mental breakdowns because I’m goddamn close- Fucking monsters are real Y'all.” she said, looking over at Dimitris and then Nolan. She would have looked at Violet for confirmation as well if she wasn’t hiding behind her for protection purposes.

code by arctic

If horse dude ate right now would it be considered cannibalism? They were part human but that didn’t mean they shared the same ethics as regular people. Everyone seemed to be having quite different reactions to their situation. Giant boy looked like he had just met his favourite movie star. Chiron.. Well, he did match the descriptions of the mythology and nothing made sense so it made perfect sense. Willow leaned against the wall and ran her fingers through her hair trying to comprehend everything. She did enjoy Greek mythology but that was when everything was still a myth. “This is too much” she muttered more to herself than anyone else as she tried to stop her hands from shaking.

The next thing Willow knew she was seeing all sorts of trippy shit. Mythical creatures, gods battling. There were no words she could possibly use to explain how it felt to see all those things. It felt like she had been in the place for a lifetime just watching historic events. If all this existed then why hadn't she seen it before? Gods and monsters would be rather hard to miss. Then an image of a man, no. God. Undoubtedly Poseidon. He was calling to her and she could almost smell a faint sea breeze as she was pulled back to reality. She felt like she was going to faint everything was so overwhelming. Then Chiron started explaining a little bit. Well, the more Willow thought about it the more things started to make sense. She did speculate when she was younger but she just shrugged off the unexplainable events in her life as just that.

Willow was only half paying attention as Jason asked questions. This was way too big of a bomb for them to just drop on them out of nowhere. They couldn’t have just eased them into it a little bit!? There was a glint of metal and immediately her trained reflexes jumped into action as she caught the dagger a split second before it would have gone into her eye. "Well, I also have a few questions. For starters how have we never seen any of this? If like monsters and stuff are real why haven't we ever noticed?" she asked, deadly calm. It was the kind of calm your mother uses right before she explodes out of anger. She was struggling just a bit to keep everything under control but like a boiling kettle, her top was going to pop at any moment.

“and secondly.. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU” Willow screamed, burning with pure rage as she launched the dagger straight back at the Saytr centaur aiming for it to lodge in the wall behind her.. How dare she throw a dagger at her at a time like this? She marched straight up to the woman almost glowing with anger. “SO YOU THINK IT’S A GOOD IDEA TO THROW WEAPONS AT SOMEONE WHEN THEY AREN’T IN THEIR RIGHT MIND? RIGHT AFTER DROPPING A BOMB ON THEM. DID IT OCCUR TO YOU THAT SOME OF US MIGHT HAVE BEEN IN SHOCK? THAT WE MIGHT HAVE BEEN LOST IN THOUGHT? I ALMOST MISSED THAT AND I HAVE BEEN TRAINING FOR YEARS. IS THIS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR? TO BE TARGET PRACTICE FOR YOU? WHAT IF YOU SERIOUSLY INJURED SOMEONE. NO FUCK YOU AND YOUR HERO PLAN. I REFUSE TO BE APART OF SOMETHING THAT INVOLVES BEING AROUND A RECKLESS TRIGGER HAPPY SHE-BEAST.” she yelled, burning holes in the Satyr with her eyes.

Willow spun around on her heels and stood behind Violet who she liked very much now that she had high tech blasty robots. She felt a little calmer after blowing her top off and yelling at the thing. What kind of place was this? Goddamn kidnap her and then proceed to throw a dagger at her. Oh, she wanted to give this so-called father of hers a piece of her mind. “Okay. I'm sorry everyone but Saytr lady- I am calm. But is anyone else seeing the insanity of throwing daggers at some kids who are probably having mental breakdowns because I’m goddamn close- Fucking monsters are real Y'all.” she said, looking over at Dimitris and then Nolan. She would have looked at Violet for confirmation as well if she wasn’t hiding behind her for protection purposes.

Last edited:
Maximus McMillan
Max was in awe. A Greek legend was here before him. And above all that he was declaring that Max was a demi-god, a hero! He couldn't believe his ears. He could help people, live a grandiose live full of adventure and excitement. And the others around him? They were going to be all doing it together? He'd have some people that he could consider friends? His mind was running a mile a minute when the visions overwrote his senses. The battles he knew so well as drawings came to life before his eyes! Gods battled gods and a world unlike any other came before him. Then he saw his father.

Max became terrified rather quickly. The look in his father's eyes was that of a predator looking at prey. His words echoed in his mind and his heart rate spiked. Maximus couldn't believe what he was witnessing. He felt sick to his stomach as the visions slowly began to fade. He wanted to puke. His excitement turned to paranoia. Especially since Chiron had mentioned knowing who his parent was. Max took a step back from the pair and looked panic stricken at the rest of the heroes. I can't believe HE is my father. Of all the potential gods, it was HIM?! Max was reeling from the madness of it all when a flash of silver caught his eyes. He felt something snap inside him.

He grabbed the dagger mid flight, spinning it around in his hand and rushing at the satyr woman. His blood was pumping, his instincts roaring in his mind and as he closed the distance the dagger was at the woman's throat. But before he could try anything his other hand took his wrist firmly, forcibly making him drop the dagger. Now he was truly terrified. He WAS that man's child. He stepped back and ran into a random room which, thankfully, was the bathroom. And shortly after the sounds of an empty stomach trying to force anything out of it echoed down the hall. Max couldn't handle this. He needed to leave. Wiping the bile from his mouth, Max stood walked back out into the living room and looked at the pair. "I think you've got the wrong guy." He muttered without any energy. "There's no way I can be a hero." Max was dejected, that dream was just that, a dream.

Violet McRae
Violet was really not happy about how calm these two CREATURES were acting. They didn't take her seriously and well, she didn't like not being taken seriously. Just before she was about to order the drones to attack, the vision flooded her mind. She watched heroes wielding masterfully crafter weapons and armor fighting supposedly insurmountable beasts. Gods battling gods holding onto glowing equipment made specifically for them. Her eyes were constantly drawn away from the battles to the equipment. Even though she didn't build them, she felt a sense of pride as she watched the shining wonders defend against anything that the world could throw at them.

Then a wispy figure of a man standing at the base of Olympus walked forward. He called out to her. His voice, wasn't exactly the most pleasant, but it was familiar. The voice that had guided her through her inventions and helped her become who she was today. And then she hear it. "My little girl. I'm sorry I couldn't be with you." Those words broke her and tears began to roll down Violet's cheeks. She could hear the pain in his voice and all she wanted to do was tell him that it was alright and that she forgave him, but the sobs covered up any chance of speaking she had. And then as the vision began to fade, Violet's father seemed to bark orders to someone or something. And the vision held. The pair stared at each other in silence unsure of what to say when the sound of a drone forcibly brought Violet back into the world of mortals.

The drone was sounding an alarm to remind Violet of the threat when she saw the dagger flying out. A rubber bullet immediately firing from one of the drones, causing the dagger to spin erratically however, Violet kicked the hilt of the blade before it hit the ground and then caught it. However, with tears running down her cheeks she became furious with the Satyr woman. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Violet snapped as she pointed the dagger at the woman, only to watch the bear man beat her to the threat, but he quickly seemed to regret that. The sounds of him trying to vomit made her uneasy, but made her feel less violent. "Why do this?! My FATHER was trying to speak to me, to let me know....." The tears began to flow again. All the fury was gone as she fell to her knees. She'd felt so isolated from the world, but when she saw him and he apologized to her it was just too much. It was like a cheesy drama but it was for real. It was actually happening. "WHY? WHY SHOW THAT TO US?!" Violet yelled through her tears. "WHY RIP OPEN OLD SCARS WHEN WE'D FINALLY COME TO PEACE WITH THEM?! I'D THOUGHT MY FATHER WAS DEAD! BUT NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME HE'S ALIVE? AND THAT HE'S BEEN LIVING THE HIGH LIFE ON OLYPMUS WHILE I HAD TO GO THROUGH LIFE WITH NOBODY THAT UNDERSTOOD ME?!" Violet's brain was a wreck. She couldn't focus while her thoughts through the pain. "Why didn't he just let me know? Why?" Violet slumped over on her knees, consumed with her sorrow.

Last edited:
Nolan Abner

Location: Brownstone // University of Toronto, Canada || Tags: Maree Maree Kiroshiven Kiroshiven D d1uni5ys24si3o

If he could create a wall around himself just by thinking of it, Nolan would have done so when the centaur said he knew their names. The last thing Nolan wanted to hear was that some impossible horse-man thought he knew him. Then the next moment, he felt like he was back in a class room, the dumbest kid there, always feeling like he was ten steps behind everyone else. So what if this mythical creature knew who his father was? He didn’t want to meet that bastard anyway. It’s not like he could trust what the horse-man said either.

At first he thought he was just blacking out when the goat-person’s voice faded, but that wasn’t quite right. It was more like what he thought an acid trip might be like. Or maybe death. But it wasn’t as if he had been injected with anything. Even though his body didn’t seem to be there, he whipped his head back and forth, taking everything in. A strange thrill rushed through him, like an adrenaline rush, except better, as great warriors battled around him. There was an intense buzzing in his head that steadied him and made him excited; for what, he wasn’t sure. And then the voice of the goat-person came back, saying something that sounded impossible and familiar all at once. And then the air seemed to vanish from his lungs, if, in fact, he still had lungs. The most beautiful and grand thing he had ever seen suddenly overtook his vision and a different indescribable feeling filled him. He was so taken with the sight of what he somehow knew to be Olympus that he was a bit startled to hear his name being called.
A hundred different emotions chased each other through his whole body as he set his eyes, for the first time, on his father. “My son...” Some part of him wanted to be calm and feel at home at the sound of those words, that voice, but a stronger part of him was overwhelmingly angry. Just when he opened his mouth to yell...he wasn’t quite sure what, the vision faded away and he was back in his body, in the living room of the Brownstone.
His pulse was pounding so heavily, he could feel it everywhere. It echoed in his head and mixed with the voice of his father. The buzzing in his head was back, but this time it annoyed him. A small part of his brain was still functioning enough to pick up the words ‘hero’ and ‘Zeus’ from the conversation that was going on in front of him, but nothing seemed to make sense.
He was so involved in his own thoughts, jumbled as they were, that he hardly noticed the way everything quieted down so suddenly. He looked up slowly, even that small movement seeming to take an eternity. He saw the dagger right away, was faintly aware of the other six daggers that had been thrown at the other...demigods. His breathing quickened, he became aware of the sound of his blood roaring through his veins, and he felt red hot anger raising his body temperature several degrees. The dagger thudded into the wall beside his head before he had even realized that he dodged it. Somehow he didn’t freak out entirely, but he couldn’t form a single cohesive thought. He was so full of rage that he couldn’t even bring himself to unclench his jaw to shout at the goat-girl. Instead, he watched the reactions of the others who’d had daggers thrown at them, but it was like watching a movie through binoculars with the volume on one. One of the girls was shouting. And quite rightly, too. Then the human mountain suddenly went from fanboy to rage monster and he could totally relate. He was only dimly aware of the mountain leaving to throw up since the drone-girl suddenly started yelling and he could actually feel his blood pressure rising. “STOP! Just....” He doubled over, chest heaving like he had just run up a mountain. He pinched the bridge of his nose, nails digging into the soft skin, but that did nothing to ease the pounding in his head. When he closed his eyes, he could almost imagine reaching out and touching the anger, the frustration, the angst in the room. A voice in the back of his mind whispered, telling him that he should be happy, stronger because of the anger from everyone around him. But that didn’t make sense. Sure, he had always felt...different around angry people, but other people’s anger didn’t make him happy. In fact, he felt quite the fucking opposite of happy at the moment. He felt guilty. He hadn’t meant to yell at drone-girl. She was obviously upset.
He felt confused. How was his father a god? And which god was he? Did it even matter? But he had a sneaking feeling that he already knew which god his father was. And that didn’t help on the happy front either. In fact, it made him more angry and confused just thinking about it.
He walked on wooden legs over to the couch and collapsed more than he sat. He ran his hands over his face and through his hair, then sat with his head hanging. He had the most bizarre and annoying urge to cry. He needed a nap. Or a drink. Or a puppy. All three would be good. Instead he was left with the solitary option of forcing himself to take one shaky breath after another.
code by Ri.a

Rosaleen & Dimitris Quinn
"Alone, together we will stand"

Interacting: Maree Maree , D d1uni5ys24si3o , Kiroshiven Kiroshiven , Shadow Shadow

Rosaleen and Dimitris were just in awe as to what was happening, after the initial freak out of course. If someone were to look at the twins it would seem like they were completely different people. Dimitris just looked stunned and paralyzed almost, whilst Rosaleen was jaw open speechless and in constant processing mode. They seemed like opposites, but really the same thoughts were running through their head, "Am I on an acid trip?" As the explanations went on though; to their dismay, this was not a trip at all, but reality instead.

Then the bomb was dropped that they were demigods of some sort and Rosaleen very loudly started to laugh. "Oh man you have the absolute wrong people. We are not at all role models or any of that shit." She wasn't wrong, after all they trough rager parties, got drunk, played with people's love lives, and even failed schooling. What part of them made it seem like this was their destiny? Dimitris actually agreed to this as well too, his sister was right in all regards, this had to be some stupid prank and such.

Then both the twins' vision faded into what seemed like a very foggy day, like London almost. They could smell roses and lavender, as well as hear the harp off in the distance. Both of them were there together as they squinted through the fog to see the blurry figure, it was a woman after all and maybe she could save them from this bullshit that was taking over their life right now. That is until the woman came into view and both of them were beyond stunned. It was their mother, they both recognized her by the photo they kept in their phone. Dimitris was the one who lashed out here now. "NO! You left us?! You left DAD!?!" Their mother just smiled at the two of them, even though Rosaleen was now crying and covering her mouth from screaming out in sorrow. "I'm sorry my children, I had no choice but to leave, but now we can be together." She kept her arms outstretched until the vision seemingly ended.

Rosaleen was now crying in front of everyone, her mask shattered, her "cool" and "calm" appearance completely gone. Hell even the confidence she showed off was completely melted away and she was just a crying mess. She was so out of it that the knife coming at her didn't even register, until Dimitris tackled Rosaleen to the ground so that she couldn't be hit. Actually both of them were fine, but Dimitris was even more pissed now. He was about to lash out when Willow did it for him, he had never felt as pissed as he did now.

Rosaleen leaned into her brother just sobbing, asking why over and over and over again. She also mumbled things about what to tell Dad and how he might break form this. Dimitris sat up, cradling his sister protectively trying to help her calm down by comforting her. He didn't provoke anyone further, especially the guy who yelled for everyone to stop, but he did put a word in. "Why would you ruin our lives with this news? We would have been happy never knowing this and our father would never have to know that the one woman he ever loved abandoned him to take care of us, even though it ruined him." It was obvious he now blamed his mother for everything that happened to their father.

bai wen yan

Hearing the sounds of hooves clicking against the floor was a comforting for Wen Yan. It meant that someone could finally explain to the rest of them what was going on and what was going to happen. However, the appearance of these people- or half animal half people didn’t invoke the same feelings he felt. Coupled with the sudden appearance of another teenager out of nowhere although based on some of the reaction of the others- it seemed they knew the girl.

“Chiron, I’m so happy you’re here-” Wen Yan’s voice was drowned out by the larger male who seemed to be fan of the centaur. He didn’t know that you could easily recognize figures that were originally known to be myth and legend. He had a basic idea about greek mythology so he wasn’t completely clueless when he was first introduced to mentor of heroes but most of his knowledge was learned in the time he spent here through conversations and reading the books.

Many of them seemed ready to bail, unfortunately it seemed they couldn’t get out. Some even went violent- he was very shock to see the drones out of nowhere. He was starting to consider his life that if these kinds of things were normal outside the small world he originally lived back in china. Bai Wen Yan was experiencing a massive culture shock all over again.

Bai Wen Yan experienced the visions as he had but he couldn’t exactly say he seen his Father. It felt more similarly that something had flash before his eyes but he wasn’t able to get a good glimpse. He shrugged. It seemed his father was a freer soul than most. At least he was already warned by his Ying Yue-jie about it.

The reaction of the rest- didn’t seem too good. He wasn’t as calm about this as compared as he was first told but he didn’t think it would be that bad. He was flabbergasted and for a while, he could only just stare and look at them. One of them ran to the bathroom to barf, a few of them broke down. If this was how bad their reaction is so far- it didn’t seem like they would be willing to hear the rest of the conservation out.

He had been simply been standing by in the background watching the rest when something suddenly shiny caught his eye. He kneeled down to pick it up and felt a sudden gust of wind pass through his head at the same time. What he picked up see it was a foreign coin that vaguely looked familiar to him but he couldn’t pinpoint where he had seen it. It didn’t appear to be a Canadian Coin. He put it in his pocket then he checked out what was the possible cause of the sudden gust of wind.

The female satyr- Aly, he believed was what she was called threw a dagger at them. It was them since he saw the other daggers being held by them or somewhere in the room or furniture. His eyes widened and he suddenly let out a big sigh of relief. He imagined what would have happened if he hadn’t come to pick the coin up. Her action didn’t help improve the reaction of the rest of the group. Why? They all started screaming or at least raising the tone of their voices.

It wasn’t really his kind of thing to speak up but they needed someone to mediate this to help improve the atmosphere considering that they didn’t have much of the choice. If they were going to through challenges it would be best that they all guarded and more willing.

He went in between them, awkwardly raising his hand with a smile. “Hi, me again. I know that their methods are rather crude and less than welcoming in our part but please let’s hear them out. I can tell that majority doesn’t seem to agree and unwilling but I promise you that this is more than that. This is also concerned with our lives especially in regards with our safety.”

code// just-peachy

Hearing the sounds of hooves clicking against the floor was a comforting for Wen Yan. It meant that someone could finally explain to the rest of them what was going on and what was going to happen. However, the appearance of these people- or half animal half people didn’t invoke the same feelings he felt. Coupled with the sudden appearance of another teenager out of nowhere although based on some of the reaction of the others- it seemed they knew the girl.

“Chiron, I’m so happy you’re here-” Wen Yan’s voice was drowned out by the larger male who seemed to be fan of the centaur. He didn’t know that you could easily recognize figures that were originally known to be myth and legend. He had a basic idea about greek mythology so he wasn’t completely clueless when he was first introduced to mentor of heroes but most of his knowledge was learned in the time he spent here through conversations and reading the books.

Many of them seemed ready to bail, unfortunately it seemed they couldn’t get out. Some even went violent- he was very shock to see the drones out of nowhere. He was starting to consider his life that if these kinds of things were normal outside the small world he originally lived back in china. Bai Wen Yan was experiencing a massive culture shock all over again.

Bai Wen Yan experienced the visions as he had but he couldn’t exactly say he seen his Father. It felt more similarly that something had flash before his eyes but he wasn’t able to get a good glimpse. He shrugged. It seemed his father was a freer soul than most. At least he was already warned by his Ying Yue-jie about it.

The reaction of the rest- didn’t seem too good. He wasn’t as calm about this as compared as he was first told but he didn’t think it would be that bad. He was flabbergasted and for a while, he could only just stare and look at them. One of them ran to the bathroom to barf, a few of them broke down. If this was how bad their reaction is so far- it didn’t seem like they would be willing to hear the rest of the conservation out.

He had been simply been standing by in the background watching the rest when something suddenly shiny caught his eye. He kneeled down to pick it up and felt a sudden gust of wind pass through his head at the same time. What he picked up see it was a foreign coin that vaguely looked familiar to him but he couldn’t pinpoint where he had seen it. It didn’t appear to be a Canadian Coin. He put it in his pocket then he checked out what was the possible cause of the sudden gust of wind.

The female satyr- Aly, he believed was what she was called threw a dagger at them. It was them since he saw the other daggers being held by them or somewhere in the room or furniture. His eyes widened and he suddenly let out a big sigh of relief. He imagined what would have happened if he hadn’t come to pick the coin up. Her action didn’t help improve the reaction of the rest of the group. Why? They all started screaming or at least raising the tone of their voices.

It wasn’t really his kind of thing to speak up but they needed someone to mediate this to help improve the atmosphere considering that they didn’t have much of the choice. If they were going to through challenges it would be best that they all guarded and more willing.

He went in between them, awkwardly raising his hand with a smile. “Hi, me again. I know that their methods are rather crude and less than welcoming in our part but please let’s hear them out. I can tell that majority doesn’t seem to agree and unwilling but I promise you that this is more than that. This is also concerned with our lives especially in regards with our safety.”

tumblr_m2zlscMAaM1qciafbo1_r4_500.gif

Maximus rushed towards Aly only to abruptly stop. The satyr-lady, eyes wide open staring at him. She gulped. She clenched her fist to the edges of her shirt. She blushed, eyes staring down. Her hooves trying to dig a hole for her to hide...What was she thinking!? This was much harder than she expected. She wanted to apologise to him, but he left as quickly as he appeared before her.

Chiron raised one eyebrow, a finger up as he stayed there speechless. They were all screaming at them or each other. With a nervous smile plastering his pale face, Chiron looked at Aly with a slight annoyance twitching and gazed over to Willow who CLEARLY did not appreciate the trust test? Oh, who was he kidding?

“There, there boys and girls. Those daggers clearly weren’t going to hit any of you, not with me present. It was just part of the show!” he said before letting a nervous laugh escape. He scratched the back of his nook, taking a step back.

Oh, this was bad... pretty fucking bad. Luckily for them, Bai Wen tried to help them.

“Hi, me again. I know that their methods are rather crude and less than welcoming in our part, but please let’s hear them out. I can tell that majority doesn’t seem to agree and unwilling but I promise you that this is more than that. This is also concerned with our lives, especially in regards with our safety."

Chiron nodded appreciatively. He took upon Bai Wen initiative and cue. They needed to know why they were here.

“You all may wonder… Why didn’t my father or mother contact me sooner? Why leave me in the dark?” he asked rhetorically. He walked around them, arms crossed behind his back. “To put it simply, it is law. I cannot go into details as to why, except that the Gods deemed it appropriate, up until this moment. Maybe, maybe one day you may ask them yourself.” he explained. “There are things… that you will understand soon. Things that require you to see, rather than be said. With time, I can assure you, your questions will be answered…”

When Maximus appeared, Aly took a side step to approach him while Chiron tried to calm the situation down. She was going to apologise to him, then she heard what he honestly felt. It made her understand them better. She realised they were in extreme pain right now, many of them. Thinking your missing parental figure is dead or merely trying to ignore for so long... maybe it took a toll on their self-esteem and mental stability. Humans were weird like that, she would need to adjust to that.

“Oh don’t say that… everyone present here was chosen amongst thousands. And by thousands, I mean a couple thousand!” She reached forward to place her hand right above his heart if he permitted her.

“The fates must have felt that something… within you,” she turned around to look at all of them “within all of you... something unique. A necessity for this group to protect this world, to protect your mortal loved ones, to protect your kind.”

“We don’t expect any of you to be role models or poster boys. Quite frankly, none of you is perfect” Chiron said. “But each one of you has room to improve, and that is why Brownstone exists.” he smiled and stopped to look at each one of them, one by one.

“The world is in danger, and it needs you all!" He said with authority and pride, "Jason, your courage is incomparable! Rosaleen, a beauty like you and with the social smarts always helps in tight situations. Dimitris, a fine boy and well versed...You will be ideal for bridging and mediating. As for you Willow and Vivian…” Chiron grinned, “fierce, intuitive and natural. Violet! Only a proud daughter of Hephaestus could pull off living on her own, quite well may I say, from such a young age. Quite admirable. The brain of this group.” he said with a small chuckle. “Bai Wen, your one lucky fella. May the Gods bless you to always fall on the good side of the wheel of fortune. Lastly, Nolan. Your fighting skills will be essential.” he said.

“You each are a part of the same puzzle. You weren’t just chosen, you were destined to be here. Now, you can choose to leave now, to fight against your fate. I won’t force you to stay any longer...but the moment you step foot outside of this complex, it will never be the same. You will no longer be the same.” His eyes darkened, and he weighed every word he said. He closed his eyes and turned around. “You have until noon to decide. I do not promise you a wonderful ride on some rainbow here. It will be hard the next couple of years, very hard. You will be fighting creatures you never knew existed, you may even lose your life for the greater good. BUT, it will be the most rewarding years you will ever live. Many have chosen this past in the past and have lived to say so. " He looked up at the roof and let out a deep breath. "Stay or begone. You have only two choices. Choose wisely. ”

He was rough, very rough. It was a bit against his nature believe it or not but he knew that he needed this to be a firm decision. He didn’t need to deal with a willy-wally-not-too-sure demigod. The power they would enable tonight is far too dangerous to be in the hands of uncertainty. He wanted them to understand what they were getting into.

Right before he walked down the stairs, Chiron turned around “Aly will be your house manager. She will take care of all administrative and housekeeping duties involving BROWNSTONE. If you have any questions or concerns, you go ask her. As long as you live here, all of your expenses will be covered. ” he said. "I will see the bravest amongst you tonight." and as he finished his sentence, he zapped away.

The young satyr-lady, quietly to the side, kept a smile and raised her hand. "Well, sorry for the dagger things... If you all wish to proceed... I can show you around?"

Side note from the GM
We will proceed with an hour or two long time skip assuming there are no major decisions taken right away! I do remind you that it is important for your character to stay xD Find a reason for them to stay. If you decide that your character isn't fit, then they may leave but I doubt they could come back... well at least, not for a while. Plus other things would happen that might complicate things -like erasing their memory *gulp*-. But avoid this route, it complicates things for nothing really... imo. Rayvian's character will be assumed to be one of the quitters. If others follow suit, then have fun roleplaying on your own in the IC outside world xD

Willow Labelle

Interactions: Nolan - Shadow Shadow

Willow ran her fingers through her dark locks as she tried to make sense of the situation. But nothing made sense and yet everything made sense. She found herself drowning out what was going on as she tried to figure out her next move. She had gotten all her anger out so now at least she could think kind of rationally. She decided not to walk out and now walked around in an old library.

Willow was definitely in a much better mood as she had been allowed to shower. It felt better to be dressed and not stink of chlorine. But just because she got new clothes didn't mean she was going to take Jason's jumper off. Men's clothes were just so much comfier, and the ac was still blasting.

Willow was still unsure whether or not she wanted to stay so she had just brought a night bag over from her dorm. Which meant she was able to sneak her beloved Momo out of the dorm to where he now curled around her arm. If you didn't pay close attention, it would be easy to mistake the snake for an arm bracelet. With its iridescent, jet black scales he almost doesn't look real.

She pulled a book from the shelf an began flicking through it. It was on Greek mythology, no surprises there. Willow paused on a page that had a large illustration of her "father". The more she thought about it, the more she started to lean toward staying. If all the mythology stuff was real then as a daughter of a god she would have powers. Powers sounded pretty goddamn cool. If she stayed would they teach her how to use them? Plus all her expenses would be covered? That's a lot of free coffee.

"You know what? Fuck it. Let's give this hero thing a shot. I ain't got anything better to do." Willow said, putting the book of mythology back on the shelf. Even if it didn't work out, it would be a great story to tell to her grandchildren. She decided to seek out the other 'demi-gods' and see what they were thinking of doing.

Willow spotted one of the guys from earlier. Now that she thought about it she hadn't seen any other people, besides the small group she met in the hall. She vaguely recalled him introducing himself as Nolan to the bitchy twin. Talking to an attractive guy seemed like the perfect distraction from the chaos.

"Hey! It's Nolan, right?" Willow asked as she fell into step with him. "I'm not sure if I introduced myself earlier. I'm Willow" she said, subconsciously running her fingers along Momo's scales. Something she had started doing recently when anxious that was oddly comforting. She just hoped she didn't look as on edge as she felt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back