• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [brooding cavern] - broodmother's new interest thread

Broodmother

Dirty Edgepeasant
Hello, hello from a burning world!
I didn't think I'd be coming back -- actually I came back because of the Discord server -- and in a way it sort of feels like coming back to your old hometown after college.
Here I am, I guess, a different enough person not to understand why I set this pfp, now with all the time in the world thanks to easily discernable external factors! And I guess that that means looking for partners again, in a moderately caffeinated state.
I've never really done well in group settings, D&D excepted. Too many cooks and all that, but the 1x1 format is exactly the sort of thing you can really get into together, you know?

• I'm Broodmother. I'm 18+, I'll remember all of you when I'm a judge, and I don't really have social media except for Discord, but sometimes I like to lurk in places. I think I would like to be friends, and I lose interest in roleplays very quickly if there's not a strong component of emotional compatibility between co-players. That component of emotional compatibility is necessary for good worldbuilding, I think.
    Now, what am I doing here among your artisanal jams from the before times? Who knows! Having no idea about anything is half the fun of being alive, and the other half is learning.

I have no capacity to shut up, use normal words and generally be normal, and I'm not really sorry about that anymore.
    That would be like asking a fish to apologize for being wet, and in my house we love ourselves enough not to engage in such futile exercises in needless self-castigation. I've been around the figurative roleplaying block enough that I might or might not be astronomically classifiable as its moon, and if there's anything I've learned in that time, it's that being yourself is more fun than being somebody else's idea of what yourself should be. It's impossible to please everyone, so please the people who can appreciate you, and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back