• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Broken Sword

Abraxas couldn't help but feel pleased. Not only were his new residents meeting and seemingly getting along, but he had made Eno blush. He hadn't expected that, and it made him smile. He noticed her downcast expression, however. He set his platter down (no one could reasonably call it a plate at this point), and moved near Eno. He leaned down, speaking softly so only she could hear.
"Don't worry. No one here is going to judge you for revealing part of yourself. When you're ready, we will all be honored to know you. Until then, please don't feel bad. You aren't the only one with secrets under your headware." He gave her a reassuring smile, before winking and stepping lightly back. He gave Doe an appreciative nod, before moving over near Zee.
"You're right of course. I much prefer eating to cooking. Much more enjoyable for me. Baked goods are usually delicious! I look forward to trying everyone's today." With that, he flopped down into a seat on the left side of the table. What occured next, spectators could only describe as a food massacre. While keeping to polite table manners, Abraxas set upon his plate of food like a wolf that had been starving for weeks. Within minutes, the platter of food was all but empty. Abraxas sat back with a contented sigh, before hopping up. Holding his hands out in front of him, he conjured a series of copper mugs in front of each guest's spot at the table. Snagging the one in front of him, he poured himself a healthy dram from Bran's barrel, drinking it down in one go. Careful observers would notice a quick flash from the horn strapped at his hip.
"Ah! Just as good as I remember. All of you provided excellent food. Thanks for the yummies. Since I'm finished eating for the moment, how about I provide some dinner theater?" He gave the group an expectant smile, waiting to hear back from his new residents.

"Well, you should!" The kitsune chirped, apparently unbothered either way. "Here, have one." Well, normally she would reverse-pickpocket the candies everywhere, but hey, sometimes offering it is just the faster way. "Hm....oh dear I think I might need more plates." The kitsune was busy taking a taste of everything, her plate already teeming with delicacies that looked almost impossible for the fox to finish alone.
"Pleased to meet you Strunmir, why so tense? Perhaps you were preparing for a performance up there?" The kitsune was only joking of course, but then again when was she serious?

"Uh, thanks." Strunmir nodded to the kitsune, putting the candy in his pocket for later. At her joking comment on him performing, the dragon shook his head.
"No. I don't perform anymore."
Then he turned from filling his plates with a bit of everything to the table, thinking briefly on where he should sit.
"Mind if I sit here?" He asked Bran, and should he not mind, Strunmir would sit next to him and begin eating. Honestly, he didn't give much thought to who he chose to sit next to; he didn't want to over think it then be paralyzed by indecision. Hopefully Bran would be okay with this.

Eno was more than content to observe quietly as the community came together and chatted. She was surprised as one, she believed had introduced themselves as Doe, approached and sat beside her, asking if she'd found enough to eat. Before she had the opportunity to answer, Abraxas returned to speak to her quietly, encouraging her to have faith and trust the community with who she was. It was much easier said than done, considering so many of the other residents were very human looking and could pass for human at a glance. She smiled politely at the advice and words of confidence as he parted.

"I have, thank you." She hadn't, in fact, consumed any food. "And I don't mind the company. I'm Stheno, Eno for short." She glanced around at the variety of faces within the center. "Have you lived in a community like this before?"

Blaklyte Blaklyte

Doe smiled, believing her despite the lack of food on her plate.. or any plate at all, really. He had no reason to question her words. His smiled faltered a little when Eno asked if he had lived in a community similar to this. He shook his head.
"If i did i don't remember it."
He replied. As he spoke, Doe racked his head for any semblance of a memory that could help him, of course, just like every other time he tried to remember. Nothing came to him. His only reward was the faintest throbbing of a headache and a stinging pain between his shoulder blades. The doctors had told him it was a nerve issue, but it only ever happened when he tried to remember what happened before he was found. He couldn't help but question if it was more to his body's reaction to memories than medical.
"I don't remember much of anything past a few months ago really.."
Thinking about his nonexistent past made him upset, but that's why he was here, living here for a bit would help him find answers. That's what he hoped anyways. Doe cleared his throat,
"What about you? Have you lived in a place like this before?"
He asked.

the farmer

Doe

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Doe smiled, believing her despite the lack of food on her plate.. or any plate at all, really. He had no reason to question her words. His smiled faltered a little when Eno asked if he had lived in a community similar to this. He shook his head.
"If i did i don't remember it."
He replied. As he spoke, Doe racked his head for any semblance of a memory that could help him, of course, just like every other time he tried to remember. Nothing came to him. His only reward was the faintest throbbing of a headache and a stinging pain between his shoulder blades. The doctors had told him it was a nerve issue, but it only ever happened when he tried to remember what happened before he was found. He couldn't help but question if it was more to his body's reaction to memories than medical.
"I don't remember much of anything past a few months ago really.."
Thinking about his nonexistent past made him upset, but that's why he was here, living here for a bit would help him find answers. That's what he hoped anyways. Doe cleared his throat,
"What about you? Have you lived in a place like this before?"
He asked.

Nines shrugged, plunking herself down close to Sturnmir because since when did seating really matter? Well then again she tried to half-kneel half crouch on her seat because she was a tad fidgety and a tad chaotic but hey don't blame her for that. "So....how do you find the food? Oh dear, I sure do love this salad, my compliments to whomever chef cooked this up! How about you guys? Any specific favorites?" the kitsune was chatting up a storm, as she was wont to do.

Zee gave a polite smile to Abraxas, hoping that their sweets were at least edible. (Even though they made sure that they were before bringing them, resulting in a few burns on their tongue as they were too impatient.) After exchanging a few baking tips, (most of which were Zee enthusing about the sweet stuff they liked baking,) they scooted their plate to across from Bran and Strunmir. Flopping down into the seat with a small cloud of glitter, Zee introduced themself. "Yello. I'm Zee. You?"

Their eyes lit up at the mention of poetry. "Oh? What kind of poetry? If you don't mind my asking." They gave a sly grin as they leaned forward in a faux conspiratorial manner. "Can't be any worse than my singing. I swear I can botch even Row Row Row Your Boat."

Stheno noted that Doe looked quite distressed when he started speaking about his past, or at least the lacking memory of his past. She shifted in her seat uncomfortably, worried that she may have triggered something unpleasant, she was about to encourage him to desist, to think of anything else. The last thing she had wanted was to cause one of her neighbors distress and certainly not in a public setting such as this.

She was thankful when Doe moved on quickly and unfortunately asked about her history with communities. "Once," She said wistfully. "Many many years ago, but it didn't last long. Humans." She didn't feel that she needed to finish explaining, she didn't doubt everyone here had had their own horrid experiences in the past. "After that, only with family, but not in several years."

The rest of the community seemed to be getting on, chatting and laughing. She shifted in her chair to better face Doe. "Do you work at all?" She gently fingered the edge of her Hijab, contemplating removing it but now she felt awkward about doing so for other reasons. Would it now draw attention to who or what she was?

Blaklyte Blaklyte

Doe's face softened. Oh dear, maybe he should have changed the topic altogether. It seemed the past was a sensitive subject for everyone here. Though he didn't quite understand what Eno meant when she simply stated humans as a reason for not living in a community anymore. At first at least, it took a moment for his mind to catch up. He had completely forgotten that most of--if not all of the people here--were not human.
Doe knew very little about the supernatural, only what Albatross had told him, and what she had told him was not very pleasant. This was a refuge for the supernatural, most of these folk were hiding from humans. Humans like him. It was sad.
"I see.."
He replied, hearing stuff like this made him wish he wasn't human. Doe scratched behind a pointed ear nervously. Doe suddenly felt very out of place.
He tried to push his insecurities aside as Eno asked him about his job. He smiled,
"Oh Yeah--Im opening up a flowershop."
He replied, gesturing in the general direction of his house.
"I wasnt sure if i would be able to find a good spot to open it, so im running it out of my house!"
Doe was very close to being ready to open. He had spent the past week cultivating his plants to sell and reorganizing everything to better suit his needs. He was thankful Abraxas got all the paperwork finished before he moved in. Getting that settled and approved would have pushed his opening date out by a month at least.
"Were you looking to get some flowers? If you have somethin in mind i can have them ready for you in a few days!"

the farmer

Doe

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Doe's face softened. Oh dear, maybe he should have changed the topic altogether. It seemed the past was a sensitive subject for everyone here. Though he didn't quite understand what Eno meant when she simply stated humans as a reason for not living in a community anymore. At first at least, it took a moment for his mind to catch up. He had completely forgotten that most of--if not all of the people here--were not human.
Doe knew very little about the supernatural, only what Albatross had told him, and what she had told him was not very pleasant. This was a refuge for the supernatural, most of these folk were hiding from humans. Humans like him. It was sad.
"I see.."
He replied, hearing stuff like this made him wish he wasn't human. Doe scratched behind a pointed ear nervously. Doe suddenly felt very out of place.
He tried to push his insecurities aside as Eno asked him about his job. He smiled,
"Oh Yeah--Im opening up a flowershop."
He replied, gesturing in the general direction of his house.
"I wasnt sure if i would be able to find a good spot to open it, so im running it out of my house!"
Doe was very close to being ready to open. He had spent the past week cultivating his plants to sell and reorganizing everything to better suit his needs. He was thankful Abraxas got all the paperwork finished before he moved in. Getting that settled and approved would have pushed his opening date out by a month at least.
"Were you looking to get some flowers? If you have somethin in mind i can have them ready for you in a few days!"

Bran was set to start working on his plate of food, little towers of food kept carefully seperate in their own groupings. He wanted to taste everything on its own. He also hated certain flavors mingling in his mouth. He hated to admit it, but it set the beast in his blood to howling. He had just carefully adjusted one of his towers back from collapsing when one of his new neighbors approached and asked to sit. Bran gave a large smile, careful not to show too much of his canines. He had no desire to frighten anyone else ever again.
"But of course! I would be delighted to have even more company." He gestured at the seat next to him. As Strunmir sat down, a whiff of the old scent washed over his nostrils. This time, he ignored it, though it raised his hackles and sent a chill down his spine. The beast inside tried to rear its ugly head, but Bran quelled it with a heavy dram from his cup. The liquid warmed him, and made him relax.
"Hello, new neighbor. If you did not hear, I am known as Bran. How should I address you, my friend?" He turned to greet Zee.
"I am Bran! It is good to know you, Zee!" He flushed heavily at the mention of poetry. He still wasn't sure had made him mention it. Since things had ended, he had been less inspired to write poetry as he had been. It had nearly broken him. He hoped this meant the new surroundings would reignite his creativity for the written word.
"Well, I did write mostly romantic poetry when I was a youngling. I even had two books published under Bran Silverash," he gave a small hopeful smile, though he doubted either of the other two had ever heard of him. He had only published to show he could, mostly to himself.
"I had thought, under the circumstances, to read some poems I wrote on new beginnings. I hope people will like them." He gave another deep blush and looked down, before looking up at the other two expectantly.
"As for you two, do you have any special talents to show off? Perhaps something either of you do for a living? I work wood and metal, mostly. If you need any repairs or custom works, please let me know."

Strunmir listened as Bran introduced himself, then again as Zee sat down with them.
"I'm Strunmir." He introduced himself, tensing for a moment at the mention of talents and hobbies.
"...I, uh. Used to work at a circus as a fire juggler a while back. But I don't do that anymore. I've taken up less dangerous hobbies since then." He blushed lightly at the thought of sharing that he crocheted stuffed animals as a hobby, and collected things like yarn and crochet hooks. It definitely wasn't something expected of a dragon, not to mention it was typically associated as a feminine hobby. Or at least. Cutesy. Totally unlike what people think of a dragon. He couldn't share that, he didn't want people laughing at him, now did he?
He took a bite of some of the food on his plate, trying to give himself an excuse to not speak anymore.

"Circus? Really? Was it fun? What was it like? Were the shows cool?" The kitsune didn't waste a second before bombarding Sturnmir with questions, spectral nine tales swishing behind them in thought as Nines briefly dropped the illusion for a second. She was taking bites of her own food in between, either chewing at the speed of light or flat-out gulping it down like a starving fox. It seemed her curiosity got more of her attention.

Abraxas twirled his wand, before slipping it back into its leather holster. Soft pop music played out into the air. Abraxas set into a rhythmic dance, clapping and laughing as his hips swished along to the beat. Little wisps of light and color swirled around him, pulsing brighter in time with the beat. Abraxas sent the lights dancing around the heads of the various guests, locking eyes with them and giving an infectious laugh. For a moment, an air of peace and relaxation filled the space. Suddenly there was a flash of lightning. For a moment, a clear dome that surrounded the community appeared as it was stuck by the lightning. There was a huge boom of thunder that shook the ground. Abraxas frowned before letting out:
"Oh no...." He let out a shaking sigh as a blackened piece of parchment drifted slowly down before being snatched out of the air by Abraxas. His hands shook as he read the parchement, written in glowing gold letters. Abraxas slumped down to the ground, the parchment slipping from his fingers as his head bowed down. His body shook, the colored wisps turning crimson before burning out in a flash of light. Abraxas muttered to himself as he stayed seated on the concrete.
"Can't be.... He would have said... No way this was done the way they say...." Abraxas' muterrings trailed off, though the shaking continued as his hands clenched and unclenched in his robes.

Eno felt a slight tension rise in the conversation between herself and Doe and she couldn’t really place where it had come from. It started immediately after she’d mentioned humans being the reason why she hadn’t been a part of a community in some time. Doe went on to explain he was opening a flower shop from his house and what tension there seemed to melt away at the thoughts of clearly something he was passionate about.

“I appreciate the offer.” She smiled but shook her head. “I’ll consider it if I need anything in the future but no plans right now. I’ll stop by once you’re open, however, if you don’t mind, of course.”

Before Doe could answer, however, music started to fill the community center and soon followed by swishes of light and color. She’d always been impressed with those who could handle magic as an art form, she’d no taste for it herself, and all previous attempts, including basic glamours, were poor at best. Even this didn’t last long as a sudden flash of light made her wince, the light burned her eyes momentarily as she blinked it out of her sight.
Blaklyte Blaklyte

Zee noted Bran's embarrassment at the mention of poetry and grinned. Not a sympathetic smile, or sheepish, nor evil, but a grin that promised farther prodding. "I may have seen one or both on my mom's wishlist..." They carefully shifted so one foot sat under them, shoving a loaded chip into their mouth.

As their talents came into question, Zee frowned. They'd never really thought about it. Granted the only talent they had that could be demonstrated on a stage was fairly normal, they remembered 2nd grade and the talent show fiasco. Their glamour pendant had gotten snagged as they showed off their gymnastic tumbles and cartwheels. "Uh.... I took gymnastics for a few years, but I'm very rusty. So unless you want a how to on glitter bombs, I got nothing." They gave what they hoped was a "what can you do" shrug and hoped no one brought it up again.

They went to take another bite of food, noting their plate was almost empty, when music started. Their mood lifted (not that it was particularly sour to begin with) when a few flashing wisps of light started dancing around them. They tried, and failed, to put a stern face on, gently shooing at the ones that got too close to their eyes. (Yes, Zee is quite aware these wisps don't actually hold sentience, thank you very much.)

A flash of lightning caused Zee to duck their head into their arms. "G-d f-ck a duck. The hell?" There wasn't a storm forecasted, was there? They made sure...

Doe nodded.
"You're welcome to--oh!"

Doe was interrupted as a playful pink wisp fluttered in front of his face. He watched in amazement as more followed wisps followed after the first. Magic. Just when he thought he had seen it all, something new would happen and he would be in awe all over again. Albatross leapt onto the table, batting playfully at the glowing lights that hovered just barely out of her reach. The wisps carried his gaze to the dance floor, where he locked eyes with Abraxas. Doe only glanced at the cat for a moment before returing his attention to the wisps, which danced and swirled around him in time with the music.
Slowly the wisps floated back to the dancefloor, carrying Doe's gaze with them. He had to choke back a laugh at the sight of his silly dance. He looked back at Abraxas again, something about him seemed so familiar, he couldnt quite place what it was, but there was something about him stirred the fog coating his mind. Suddenly Doe winced. There it is again, that darned stinging sensation. He reached behind his back to scratch between his shoulderblades. Everytime he felt he was making a connection, it was scared off by that itch. Should he look into seeing that nerve specialist again? Its been a while since the back of his neck stung like this.

Doe completely forgot about the itch when thunder shook the dome surrounding Broken Sword. He cried out in surprise and jumped in his seat. Doe immediately flushed with embarassment when he realized nothing serious had happened. He looked around, hoping no one noticed his extreme reaction when Abraxas caught his eye. The man was now slumped on the floor, muttering and shaking. A look of concern crossed Doe's face. The lightning didnt scare him that bad did it? He tentatively approached the mage, then kneeled to be level with him.
"What happened? Is everything okay hun?"
Doe asked, gently placing a hand on the man's shoulder.

the farmer

Doe

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Abraxas patted the hand on his shoulder before standing up. He gave a broken smile to the gathered masses.
"Don't worry about this. Until it is a problem, we shouldn't worry. I am still protected. So are you. And I will do eeverything I can to protect you. You have my word as a mage. So eat drink and be merry. I apologize for breaking down. I don't handle shocks well." With that he resumed teasing little lights around his guests. His smile was somewhat fake, but he bravely kept it on for a few minutes. Suddenly, there was a banging noise, loud enough to make the metal screech that caused Abraxas to swivel his head fast enough to make it pop. A smell of brisket filled the air, before Abraxas leaped up and ran to the gate. Abraxas waited for the others to catch up, before pointing to the wounded soul at the gates. The body was bleeding heavily, though the eyes were sharp and bright as they took in the scene.
"H-help me," the man groaned as he held out a hamd to Abraxas. Abraxas sighed heavily, flaring his wand at the sky, before a message appeared before every resident.
"I am declaring an emergency meeting. Here, before the gates. Come now. Before it is too late."

((Apologies on this rushed post, a lot happened while I was unable to post, which I don't mind, but apologies to those who I was interacting with))

Well, a lot happened all at once. He found himself running towards the gates after reading the message that appeared before him. Part of him wanted to just fly, it'd be much faster, but that meant shedding his glamour and he wasn't sure that was a good idea yet.
And, assuming this injured man at their front gates was a simple human, he was right.

"Well, shit." He cursed under his breath, stepping up besides Abraxas.
"We can't just leave him there. He needs help."
Yes, he has a bit of a soft spot for humans, considering most of his previous circus family were humans. It still hurt to think they were gone. Who else would be hurting if -- or when -- this injured man passed? Would their grief turn to ire directed at Broken Sword for not helping?
It all left Strunmir very uncertain.

"Hm....oh interesting!" the flihgtly kitsune halt bounced half pranced over to watch, an illusion giving her the appearance of a sunhat. Translucent tails, now visible, swished behind her in her excitement for the fraction of a second before it vanished. "Oh....! Good golly! Are they alright?" Pushing her way forwards, Nines immediately knelt down beside the man. "I can numb the pain with hallucinations if that helps!"

Doe stood back up as well, he watched the other man for a moment, analyzing him carefully. Eventually he sighed and returned to his seat. He was no longer in the mood to interact with the other guests. Despite Abraxas's reassurance, Doe couldn't shake away the anxiety bubbling in his chest. If anything, Abraxas's attempt to calm them had made him feel worse. Being told not to worry only made him worry more. What could have been in that letter? Doe watched the other guests mingle. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

Doe winced at the sound of metal. He had to stifle a whimper as a sharp pain shot through his skull. He barely caught sight of Abraxas and the others running in the direction of the noise. Doe stood up and stumbled. He wanted to follow, but the metal noise had thrown him off somehow. It wasn't that loud was it? The others seem fine. Why had it made him so sick? Was it anxiety? His mind felt like it was filled with static.
Doe took a deep breath. He rubbed his eyes with a hand, trying to clear his mind. When he looked back up, he saw the message. Doe blinked and rubbed his eyes again to make sure it wasn't just a figment of his imagination (or a migraine induced hallucination).
'I am declaring an emergency meeting. Here, before the gates. Come now. Before it is too late.'
By the time Doe reached the gate most of the residents have already gathered around. Doe cautiously stepped closer, curious to see what had happened. Doe's eyes widened at the sight of the injured man. He turned pale.
"What--What happened?!"
Doe exclaimed.
That was a lot of blood. This was bad. very very bad. They needed to do something but what?! He didnt have anything to stop the bleeding! Should he run back to his house and grab something? What would he even grab?! He ran a flowershop not a hospital! He didnt have medical supplies, not for something like this--but he couldnt just stand there and do nothing. Doe, stricken with panic, paced back and forth as he struggled to figure out what to do. He ran a trembling hand through his hair in a poor attempt to get himself to calm down. His eyes darted between the injured man, then Nines, then Abraxas, then the streets behind him, then back to the man again. What should he do? What should he do?!

the farmer

Doe

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Doe stood back up as well, he watched the other man for a moment, analyzing him carefully. Eventually he sighed and returned to his seat. He was no longer in the mood to interact with the other guests. Despite Abraxas's reassurance, Doe couldn't shake away the anxiety bubbling in his chest. If anything, Abraxas's attempt to calm them had made him feel worse. Being told not to worry only made him worry more. What could have been in that letter? Doe watched the other guests mingle. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

Doe winced at the sound of metal. He had to stifle a whimper as a sharp pain shot through his skull. He barely caught sight of Abraxas and the others running in the direction of the noise. Doe stood up and stumbled. He wanted to follow, but the metal noise had thrown him off somehow. It wasn't that loud was it? The others seem fine. Why had it made him so sick? Was it anxiety? His mind felt like it was filled with static.
Doe took a deep breath. He rubbed his eyes with a hand, trying to clear his mind. When he looked back up, he saw the message. Doe blinked and rubbed his eyes again to make sure it wasn't just a figment of his imagination (or a migraine induced hallucination).
'I am declaring an emergency meeting. Here, before the gates. Come now. Before it is too late.'
By the time Doe reached the gate most of the residents have already gathered around. Doe cautiously stepped closer, curious to see what had happened. Doe's eyes widened at the sight of the injured man. He turned pale.
"What--What happened?!"
Doe exclaimed.
That was a lot of blood. This was bad. very very bad. They needed to do something but what?! He didnt have anything to stop the bleeding! Should he run back to his house and grab something? What would he even grab?! He ran a flowershop not a hospital! He didnt have medical supplies, not for something like this--but he couldnt just stand there and do nothing. Doe, stricken with panic, paced back and forth as he struggled to figure out what to do. He ran a trembling hand through his hair in a poor attempt to get himself to calm down. His eyes darted between the injured man, then Nines, then Abraxas, then the streets behind him, then back to the man again. What should he do? What should he do?!

Last edited:
Bran was laughing as the missive came. He enjoyed the company and could only hope they enjoyed his joy as much as he enjoyed theirs. So he made silly jokes of his people. He wondered if any of the people there knew any of them, or even had any background to understand. He rose nearly instantly as Abraxas crumpled, reading the missive over his shoulder. Bran's blood froze. He knew missives such as this. The only time they happened was when others were exceptionally limited and upset the natural order. This missive was no different. The greatest mage duelist had fallen under mysterious circumstances. Bran felt the cold chill of fear flow over him. Then the emergency beacon called him forth. He prayed to his gods to avoid another war. The first nearly broke him. He listened to the arguments, hanging his head a second, before raising up to speak.
"A very long time ago, we of the Z'Drakh invited a poor traveler to stay. It proved to be Odin. We value Hospitality, even if no one else does. Were I not a pacifist, I would fight for his stay."

Zee grumbled under their breath when nothing more happened with the lightning. Noting the paper in Abraxas' hand, they rolled their eyes. "Magic users and their flashy mailing systems." Although his expression did not inspire comfort for Zee. They'd seen that kind of expression before, and nothing good came of it.

A commotion at the gates caused Zee's head to swivel towards it. They followed the others to the gates and stared at the sight, taken aback. Whoever the newcomer was, he was clearly hurt. They stood, frozen for a moment until Strunmir's comment shook them out of it. "Uh... I'm not a doctor, but... The bleeding wounds need pressure put on them. I have some handkerchiefs in my bag. The burns need some cool water otherwise they'll get worse. And for hell's sake, dude, pop a mint; it'll help your panic attack, and stop pacing for half a second! We need all hands please." They snapped in the general direction of Doe. Zee dug in their bag, tossing aside candy, craft materials, and producing several ace bandages along with several handkerchiefs and bandanas, already stepping forward to put some pressure on a wound.

Last edited:
Abraxas flinched back from helping his master. He found it logical. Empathy was not my style, yet the scene screamed for it. None amongst the ruling class would accept what had happened. I was ready for the pain to come. But soon a fool of giant origins came forward to block the blast. No one sheltered understood how shielded he was.

Strunmir watched uncertainly, before finally making a decision for himself.
"We need to stop the bleeding. I know this is risky, but I can try to cauterize the wounds. Bran, earlier you said you worked with metal? Any chance you could get some? It'll be more controlled than breathing fire directly on him. That is, if it's okay to go through with cauterizing his wounds." He looked between the man and Abraxas, looking for consent. He wasn't very knowledgeable on medical practices, but he did know cauterizing wounds to stop bleeding sometimes helped.
"After we get him stable enough and stop most of the bleeding we'll want to move him -carefully- to a more sheltered place. He cant just stay here out in the open like this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back