• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
It's debated heavily what exactly a hyter sprite looks like and does, but..... Due to some research I did that totally wasn't just last night when I hyper-fixated on googling mythology, it's a small humanoid that has either the ability to shape shift into a sand martins, have qualities of sand martins, or are extremely tall with light coloured features. The only thing I can find that agrees is they have green eyes and either help lost children or kidnap misbehaving children that venture out at night.

Butt.... For my purposes, I'm going with a 2 foot tall winged version. Maybe she'll be a schoolteacher...
So how does said character "blend in" with the rest of the world? Two foot tall women teachers tend to stand out a bit.

So how does said character "blend in" with the rest of the world? Two foot tall women teachers tend to stand out a bit.
Fair, fair. Uh.... Most fae have some type of shape shifting or illusion abilities. Maybe she gets taller for work, and when she's not in public, back to normal. (Took a bit of derp brain to get to that conclusion. 😅)

Fair, fair. Uh.... Most fae have some type of shape shifting or illusion abilities. Maybe she gets taller for work, and when she's not in public, back to normal. (Took a bit of derp brain to get to that conclusion. 😅)
Sorry for the delay. Somebody *looks menacingly at RPN* didn't tell me you'd responded. I will also say there are a ton of artifacts and little magics designed to help the supernatural community blend in.

Interested if still accepting! What are your stances on dragons/dragon shifters? Not solid on character(s) yet but that's an idea floating around my head

We are still accepting! As for dragon type characters, I am currently running a deagon hybrid of sorts, so I'm sure we can work something out

Would a kitsune be alright? I apologize if my Japanese folklore is a little rusty.

Are you still accepting? I am looking to possibly bring a supernatural and a human, at least one character for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back