• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Broken Stars

Bittersweetie

Storyteller
Good morning.

My name is Kira, and I am the AI in charge of the Bluebell. You find yourself here today because you have been selected by the Intergalatic Space Alliance to be part of a dangerous mission. Your task is simple: find and secure Prisoner Zero. Should you find yourself in imminent danger, your mission will change - you will be tasked instead with killing him and returning his body. This, however, is a worst case scenario. The most passive option is preferred.

Prisoner Zero, better known as Isaiah Lang, killed his security detail during a transfer and took command of the ship. The last transmission showed the ship on Ratan, so that will be our first destination. As a member of the Bluebell, you will of course be equipped with the latest in ISA technology and weaponry, but be warned that any illegal action will result in your termination. I will be monitoring and guiding you along the way, as your mission will be perilous, and you may encounter significant danger. Prisoner Zero is a notorious criminal and has countless connections, so the road to capture him is a dangerous one. You will be handsomely rewarded upon completion.

I wish you luck. Step aboard now, and our mission will begin. Time is of the essence.

Good morning.

My name is Kira, and I am the AI in charge of the Bluebell. You find yourself here today because you have been selected by the Intergalatic Space Alliance to be part of a dangerous mission. Your task is simple: find and secure Prisoner Zero. Should you find yourself in imminent danger, your mission will change - you will be tasked instead with killing him and returning his body. This, however, is a worst case scenario. The most passive option is preferred.

Prisoner Zero, better known as Isaiah Lang, killed his security detail during a transfer and took command of the ship. The last transmission showed the ship on Ratan, so that will be our first destination. As a member of the Bluebell, you will of course be equipped with the latest in ISA technology and weaponry, but be warned that any illegal action will result in your termination. I will be monitoring and guiding you along the way, as your mission will be perilous, and you may encounter significant danger. Prisoner Zero is a notorious criminal and has countless connections, so the road to capture him is a dangerous one. You will be handsomely rewarded upon completion.

I wish you luck. Step aboard now, and our mission will begin. Time is of the essence.
Interested however I do have a question Bittersweetie Bittersweetie , just wondering if I could make a blackmarket dealer or gang member as my character. I fear it might interfere with the main story as that kind of character would also have many connections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back