• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Broken. New chapter/s!

Axeykins

Humanoid Typhoon
It will either be before or after (most likely after for the sake of convenience.) But this rp will be getting a new chapter or two to it!

A time skip several years to help bring in fresh faces and ideas! Give it a nice new start while remaining in the wonderfully vibrant world created!

I won't give away too much, but imagine a world like the one in this spectacular short film. And of course if you have any questions feel free to ask here or the OOC of the rp and if very interested I am more than happy to add you to the pm for the rp!:

It's in the main rp area. 

I am trying to get a new separate place for it but was having some troubles so still figuring that out. Lol

I am working on getting the HP all set up. Some parts went poof in the update but only the old ooc, settings and ic forum. Thankfully i have the new summary on a word document and the ooc is no horrible loss

As am I sadly......waiting on forums to be fixed or rearranged....as I have no mod powers in the hp anymore...

In the overview section there is now some descriptions of the location and social classes in the city.
If you are confused have any questions about it I'm happy to answer them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back